SORT BY Relevancy
Sarae is joined by Jim Hall, Denver Community's Director of Business Services, who talks to guest CPA Marty Wadsworth about choosing the right entity for your business. Mr. Wadsworth is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with Buckner Wadsworth & Associates.
Choosing the right business entity is the most crucial first decision any business owner will make. Your choice could have tax and liability consequences in the present and growth consequences in the future. Know which entity is right for you based on your current and future goals and objectives.
Lorena Marquez is among the most respected names in the nail industry. She is the Global Training and Trade Relations Artist. Her artistic accomplishments include over 200 competition wins, including the 2004 and 2005 NailPro cup championship and #1 competitor ranking by NAILS magazine in 2005. In 2000 Lorena won the World International Nail and Beauty Association tip & overlay championship. Her artwork has been featured on the cover of NAILS and NailPro magazines. Lorena has educated
in Self Help
Here today, we have an awesome sought after Guest, Dr. Susan Shumsky; a highly respected spiritual teacher, award-winning author, and founder of Divine Revelation®—a unique field-proven technology for contacting the divine presence, hearing and testing the inner voice, and receiving clear divine guidance.
For 22 years, her mentor was Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, guru of the Beatles and of Deepak Chopra. She served on Maharishi's personal staff for 7 years. Today she will be talking about entity possession and oppression.
Kevin Hunter and Jeffrey O'Brien talk about the Entity choices you can make as a new business, and the differences between them, specifically LLC (Limited Liability Company) and S-Corporations. In the second segment we will discuss written contracts and where they are required by law... and where they are strongly recommended to have in any business relationship you have.
Jeffrey O'Brien is an attorney from Lommen Abdo in Minneapolis. Recently featured as one of the "Super Lawyers" in Minnesota, Jeff is a great addition to TBFS Radio!
Email Jeff at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call his office at (612) 336-9317.
They often aren't what you expect. Mixed in with the successes, are stories of challenge, sweat, and even tears. The courage and the depth of character that successful people demonstrate is something worth sharing, because learning comes that all of us can benefit from.
Join us weekdays on The Business Forum Show as we look for the next diamond in the rough!
Our guest(s) featured on this show include:
in Self Help
In Our 1st Hour:- The Way We See It w/Felicia Holden- The Transformation University Family (All ages)- In Our 2nd Hour:- A Queen By All Means... -Personal Goals: Why Are We Distracted From Attaining Them? - The Voice of the People - the Mind of the Universe - the Spirit of a Dove, tune in! --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzkA6P32who- https://www.facebook.com/groups/aqbammovement/- https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautifulSeeAsia - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4G7NaVsvvE
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg8OMIwU4qU - https://www.facebook.com/Felicia.M.Holden
1st Annual Homecoming The Alabama Spiritual Eddie L. Hunter - guitar Stan Hunter - drums Tiffany Benton - piano, keyboards Travis Dansby Saturday, November 16, 2013
WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE MURDER TRIAL OF MARTIN MACNEILL? IT IS ONE BIZARRE MURDER CASE BEING TRIED IN UTAH COUNTY AND JOINING US TO DISCUSS THE TWISTS AND TURNS IS FOX TV'S BEN WINSLOW. ALSO JOINING US THE INCREDIBLE WOMAN BEHIND COURT CHATTER.COM AND MORE
Based on the wildly popular true crime forum Websleuths.com (www.websleuths.com/forums) and Forums for Justice.org (www.forumsforjustice.org/forums) this radio show is unlike any other show you have heard before. Each week Tricia's True Crime Radio features several intriguing true crime cases. Host Tricia Griffith is a veteran radio disc jockey and co-owner of Websleuths.com and owner of Forums for Justice.org. She brings her unique brand of broadcasting, knowledge and (at times) humor her True Crime Radio. Tricia's True Crime Radio. True Crime, Current Events, Always Discussed with Common Sense!!! The opinions expressed on Tricia's True Crime Radio are those of the hosts and guests and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Websleuths.com, the website, which is a totally separate corporate entity or the opinions of Forums for Justice.org
Today The Indiegenous Services will discuss the many ways Due Process is used. How does a violation of Due Process happen and how to win a case using it.
Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all of the legal rights that are owed to a person. Typically, "Due process" means 1) NOTICE, generally written, but some courts have determined, in rare circumstances, other types of notice suffice.Notice should provide sufficient detail to fully inform the individual of the decision or activity that will have an effect on his/her rights or property or person. 2) right to GRIEVE (that being the right to complain or to disagree with the governmental actor/entity which has decision making authority) and 3) the right to APPEAL if not satisfied with the outcome of the grievance procedure.
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (16 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Dave in the City (11 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (7 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (6 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (6 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling LIVE Break Down (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (4 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (4 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Price Entertainment (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarra Jackson (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Serena Speaks (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- DiggerDan (0 chatters)