SORT BY Relevancy
What is the connection between engagment and influence? Does work that motivates you have to come as the cost of a competitive salary? Natalie Holder-Winfield talks to Christoph Lueneburger, author of A Culture of Purpose: How to Choose the Right People and Make the Right People Choose You about these and many other questions that challenge the notions of engagement in today's organizations. During this interview, you'll hear how engaged employees add to the diversity of thought in our offices and often contribute new thoughts and improvements. You will also learn how engaged employees are necessary for keeping an organizational mission and purpose honest and in check.
Special Guest: Gloria Lombardi of Simply Communicate
Passionate about internal communications, social media, enterprise social networks, employee engagement, journalism and publishing. Gloria is the Community Manager, Webmaster and Reporter at the on-line publisher simply-communicate.
Join us as we talk about how social business is changing the world of work and what the implications are for engagement and internal comms.
Host: Jo Moffatt
Special Guest: Matt Manners, The Employee Engagement Awards
Last week The Employee Engagement Awards launched across the UK & Ireland.
Our very own David MacLeod is the principal judge.
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) represents the game changers, the forward thinking businesses that strive to do things differently and put their workforce at the heart of its operation. In a competitive labour marketm businesses have to offer and be seen to be doing things differently to create an engaging and rewarding working environment.
The EE Awards celebrate the best small and big businesses the UK & Ireland have to offer. Even the 'unsung heroes' in an organisation.
Matt Manners, founder of the EE Awards, is with us talking more about them and the opportunities that exist for all Engage for Success supporters.
Host: Jo Dodds
I am the author of Recognize THEM - 52 Ways to Recognize Your Employees in Ways They Value. It is my first book.
Today's reading is from the first category: Care.
Defined as a noun, the word Care means the provision of what is necessary for the health, welfare, maintenance and protection of someone. For employee recognition discussion, a manager shows consistent care for the whole person will help us all recruit and retain the best of both for your company.
Today I will read from the book's Introduction. For the first episode, I read from the first two parts of my book: Acknowledgements and The Wakeup Call.
Defined as an adjective, Care means the work or practice of looking after people, esp, the sick and the elderly. The caring manager is the manager whose team members consistently report the highest levels of engagement, achievement and career progress.
Employee engagement is built on our ability and willingness to care. Employee recognition is how we express this caring for our friends, co-workers, colleagues and peers in a professional setting. It is how we bridge the gap, uniting each person in a common cause towards a shared mission and purpose.
Special Guest: Michael Daun
Join us as we talk about the considerations going into implementing social enterprise games with a purpose of strengthening corporate culture and employee engagement, and how companies can balance the fun factor with corporate seriousness.
How do different companies react to social tools and games?
How can games be productive or aligned with corporate objectives?
How must corporate games and social tools be designed to reach the whole organisation?
Michael is the founder/CEO of Wellevue, the corporate game that improves organisational performance. He is a serial entrepreneur in the internet industry as well as a corporate advisor and co-founder of the management consultancy Fluidminds. Wellevue is an enterprise social tool that has won the ILCC innovation award and has just done its first 1000 seat implementation.
With both his clients and in his own companies, Michael has been an advocate of strong corporate cultures and walk-the-talk leadership. He created Wellevue to provide a more scalable way for companies to allow their employees to enjoy work, whilst at the same time orchestrating organisational change and alignment with corporate goals.
Host: Jo Dodds
During this episode Candidate Rueben Dockery will be discussing the need for focused community engagement in the political process. There will be other guest joining in on the dicsussion as well.
Special Guest: Steve Crompton, Customer Success Manager, Yammer (Middle East & Africa)
Join us as we explore the use of enterprise social networks like Yammer to enhance employee engagement in emerging markets, particularly in the Middle East.
Steve is responsible for supporting the expansion, adoption and engagement of Yammer & Office 365 across the Middle East & Africa. He is a graduate of Durham University where he attained a 2:1 in Business Management and Finance. Steve’s research proposal in his final year involved analysing the effects on productivity as a result of using enterprise social networking (ESN) tools.
Host: Jo Moffatt
Special Guest: Gareth Moss
Gareth is Local Government Director for Serco, responsible for strategic partnerships delivering a wide range of services. Gareth was previously Director of Resources at Bridgend CBC (where he won the Local Government Finance Director of the Year) and East Staffordshire Borough Council. He has also worked for Newport CBC, Price Waterhouse and Somerset County Council.
Join us when we discuss Serco’s approach to employee engagement, including:
• Overcoming the barriers
• The link to organisational performance
• Impact on operational delivery
Host: Jo Moffatt
Listen in as Shirley Gutkowski continues her discusion with Clancy Cross on the hot topic in business today - engagement. Lern more about how powerful leadership by example is and how it keeps employers and employees working towards the same goal.
Clancy Cross was first published at age 15 in Sports Illustrated magazine. He’s the author of “Professionalism from A to Z – 26 Qualities of a Career-Minded Person” and a contributor to 6 more, including John C. Maxwell’s “Everyone Communicates, Few Connect.” Clancy and David Wright are co-founders of Wright Cross Performance Group. Together they are helping people reach their full potential, the ZIG ZIGLAR WAY!
Clancy lives according to the title of one of his keynote addresses, “Taste Life!” He believes that an abundant life stems from curiosity and an adventurous spirit. His life and career are based on the belief that everyone is blessed with special talents, placed in a world overflowing with opportunities and assigned the responsibility to discover how God wants us to use these.
Born and raised in Minnesota, Clancy Cross spent the final 18 months of high school in Green Bay, Wisconsin before moving to Ohio, where he attended the University of Dayton. After graduating with a B.S. degree in Data Processing, he married Jane, his college sweetheart. They have three adult children and five grandchildren.
PWR SLAM! returns on its NEW network! Last week we set the place on FIRE. This week we take a trip under the big top!
First Up, We will have our weekly roundtable. We'll discuss everything from FREE WWE Network, Santino, more cuts, & much more.
Then, we kick on the Spotlight & speak with Gavin Alexander about the Wrestlers With A Heart's "A Fight To Remember Mya" event on 7/11 in Decatur IL.
And the main event of the evening: Ringmaster brings you The 3 Rings! We will talk LIVE with Ringmaster, Grin, Machine, Lethal Lee, & Sinister. We will go over the roots of the faction, it's various incarnations over the years, Steve "Botch" Szoke, where the members are today, & much more.
Get ready for another action packed show as we present our innaugural episode on Back To Basics Radio Network & will go LIVE for a new extended time.
All callers are welcome, but we reserve the right to pre-screen all calls & may restrict time for callers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (171 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (103 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- ParaAnne (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Own Your Career (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Gods Daily Counsel (0 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (0 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)
- SSRN (0 chatters)