SORT BY Relevancy
What is the connection between engagment and influence? Does work that motivates you have to come as the cost of a competitive salary? Natalie Holder-Winfield talks to Christoph Lueneburger, author of A Culture of Purpose: How to Choose the Right People and Make the Right People Choose You about these and many other questions that challenge the notions of engagement in today's organizations. During this interview, you'll hear how engaged employees add to the diversity of thought in our offices and often contribute new thoughts and improvements. You will also learn how engaged employees are necessary for keeping an organizational mission and purpose honest and in check.
Before we can have engaged employees, we must have engaged students. But, unfortunately, too many first-generation college students encounter obstacles and hurdles that block them from feeling supported, much less embraced, by their schools. Natalie talks to Willie Ney, Executive Director and leader of First Wave, a hip-hop performance troupe that is transforming engagement in higher education.
Special Guest: Matt Manners, The Employee Engagement Awards
Last week The Employee Engagement Awards launched across the UK & Ireland.
Our very own David MacLeod is the principal judge.
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) represents the game changers, the forward thinking businesses that strive to do things differently and put their workforce at the heart of its operation. In a competitive labour marketm businesses have to offer and be seen to be doing things differently to create an engaging and rewarding working environment.
The EE Awards celebrate the best small and big businesses the UK & Ireland have to offer. Even the 'unsung heroes' in an organisation.
Matt Manners, founder of the EE Awards, is with us talking more about them and the opportunities that exist for all Engage for Success supporters.
Host: Jo Dodds
Special Guest: Gloria Lombardi of Simply Communicate
Passionate about internal communications, social media, enterprise social networks, employee engagement, journalism and publishing. Gloria is the Community Manager, Webmaster and Reporter at the on-line publisher simply-communicate.
Join us as we talk about how social business is changing the world of work and what the implications are for engagement and internal comms.
Host: Jo Moffatt
Special Guest: Michael Daun
Join us as we talk about the considerations going into implementing social enterprise games with a purpose of strengthening corporate culture and employee engagement, and how companies can balance the fun factor with corporate seriousness.
How do different companies react to social tools and games?
How can games be productive or aligned with corporate objectives?
How must corporate games and social tools be designed to reach the whole organisation?
Michael is the founder/CEO of Wellevue, the corporate game that improves organisational performance. He is a serial entrepreneur in the internet industry as well as a corporate advisor and co-founder of the management consultancy Fluidminds. Wellevue is an enterprise social tool that has won the ILCC innovation award and has just done its first 1000 seat implementation.
With both his clients and in his own companies, Michael has been an advocate of strong corporate cultures and walk-the-talk leadership. He created Wellevue to provide a more scalable way for companies to allow their employees to enjoy work, whilst at the same time orchestrating organisational change and alignment with corporate goals.
Host: Jo Dodds
Special Guest: Gareth Moss
Gareth is Local Government Director for Serco, responsible for strategic partnerships delivering a wide range of services. Gareth was previously Director of Resources at Bridgend CBC (where he won the Local Government Finance Director of the Year) and East Staffordshire Borough Council. He has also worked for Newport CBC, Price Waterhouse and Somerset County Council.
Join us when we discuss Serco’s approach to employee engagement, including:
• Overcoming the barriers
• The link to organisational performance
• Impact on operational delivery
Host: Jo Moffatt
Special Guest: Sam Dawson, Head of Hay Group Insight
Following on from Hay Group’s Employee Engagement Forum in London in March 2014, where over 75 heads of engagement from the UK’s leading organisations gathered to discuss the future of engagement, Sam Dawson, Head of Hay Group’s employee survey division, shares key outputs and findings from the event, together with his thoughts on what we all need to start to thinking about to address the engagement challenges that lie ahead.
Host: Jo Dodds
Special Guest: Steve Crompton, Customer Success Manager, Yammer (Middle East & Africa)
Join us as we explore the use of enterprise social networks like Yammer to enhance employee engagement in emerging markets, particularly in the Middle East.
Steve is responsible for supporting the expansion, adoption and engagement of Yammer & Office 365 across the Middle East & Africa. He is a graduate of Durham University where he attained a 2:1 in Business Management and Finance. Steve’s research proposal in his final year involved analysing the effects on productivity as a result of using enterprise social networking (ESN) tools.
Host: Jo Moffatt
Special Guest: Richard Baker, Senior Employee Engagement & Communications Manager, London Midland and Engage for Success Guru & Practitioner
2014 promises to be the year that employee engagement is placed firmly at the centre of the recovery plan for UK organisations, but what does that mean for the people whose role it is to champion it?
Cathy and Richard discuss what it's like being an employee engagement practitioner - the challenges and the triumphs - and what is needed to be successful today and over the next 12 months.
Host: Cathy Brown
Renewed Focus on Engagement and Passion According to Gallup, only 13% of employees worldwide are actively engaged, or making a positive contribution to their organizations. What is your company/your recommendations to get employees actively engaged and contributing to your/the organization?
P.E.A.K. "Radio Special guests Hattye Knight, a seasoned HR Professional, author and radio show host who brings a wealth of knowledge and David Long , a speaker, author, successful CEO and "Student of the Game of Business".
Do you have a question for us? Call 646-478-0678 during the show and we will take your call live on the air. Or you can enter our live chat during the show.
Hattye Knight : 410-652-9313 / http:/www.HattyeKnight.com / http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781620244432
David Long: 1-800-489-0230 /http://www.amazon.com/Built-Lead-Management-R-E-W-A-R-D-S-Principles/dp/1629030465/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1411608568&sr=1-19 / http://www.myemployees.com/
To be a guest on the show click here
For additional information about P|E|A|K Radio Over The E.D.G.E. or YPI Consultants, LLC call 631-320-0217 or send e-mail email@example.com
Special Guest: Nina Pattinson, Customer Success Manager at Yammer
Join us as we talk about the role of Enterprise Social Networks in enabling employee engagement within organisations, with specific reference to Yammer. We talk about why they're important, how they can help to drive communication, collaboration and engagement (amongst other things) and what tips we have for encouraging the use of an ESN within your organisation.
Host: Jo Dodds
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (122 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Channel Panel (64 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- in5d (55 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- AlimBey (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (7 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (7 chatters)
- Angel Amy (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- KCIII (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dr Fred (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (0 chatters)