SORT BY Relevancy
Ready to Unload: with Cal & Sanpete
NY Sports Talk Podcast - Episode #143 -Oi! Energizer!
Episode sponsored by: Blue Haven - NYC's Sports Bar for Grownups
Recorded on 6.6.13
Subscribe to the RTU: Podcast on iTunes
After we talked about how Cal and Sanpete would pick the lovable losing team in the Iditarod, about PJ's new kittens, and about "Jacko" Jackson, Australian rules football star and Energizer spokesman, we got to:
THE BIG UNLOAD:
- The Wilpons - They're not going anywhere, so Cal and Sanpete will begin putting together "RTU's Guide for Surviving the Wilpons". (coming this summer from Dumpling Sound books!)
- The Yankees and the winning.
- The Victor Cruz situation.
-The Jets need to name a starting QB after seeing them compete for 2 weeks in June in shorts with no contact putting in a new offense with WR's that won't be here to start the season?
THE RTU FUNLOAD: Ever try to get your spouse into something you are really excited about or interested in and want desperately to share with them and it just won't take? Doesn't that suck? Isn't it great when it takes? We discussed. Then, a website called ruined-by-fans.herokuapp.com provides us with some talk about how ardent fans ruin certain once enjoyable pop culture items.
in Self Help
Today and many tomorrows, Scotty is the driving force of the http://www.PeaceNow.co initiative to build a community of petitioners and supporters that bursts forward with the momentum, passion, creativity and participation to begin a new era of lasting peace.
He is the author of The Best 10 Years of Your Life ... But Let's Plan On 20. This brilliant leader is the energizer bunny--full of energy, intellect and stamina, with the ability to zero in and capture what needs to be done. He's highly analytical, organized with the journalistic qualities of extracting the latest piece of information that uplifts humanity to another octave.
Chip Luman is the Chief Operating Officer at HireVue where he leverages more than 20 years of human resources, general management and operations experience to ensure the success of HireVue's digital interviewing customers. Among his many contributions to building HireVue into a successful company he has led the creation of an industry leading Customer Success team with a maniacal focus on customer satisfaction as evidenced by HireVue's industry leading NPS scores. Chip has held executive roles in the F500, led video game software development and was an adjunct professor at his alma mater, Penn State. His off hours are spent with family, playing video games, looking for new gadgets and technology and expanding his music collection.
Ben Martinez is a self-proclaimed family guy, exerciser and HR journeyman. He has successfully worked in various HR leadership roles around the U.S. and Mexico for Fortune 500 companies including Pepsi, Sears, Honeywell and Energizer Holdings, Inc. He is currently the HR Director for HireVue, where he works with incredible people in the HR Technology space who have rallied around a cause to bring HR out of the dark ages. Fantasy sports hater – avid sports watcher. Ben wrote the book on coffee networking and can be found anywhere, so if you are around any area, hit him up for a cup. His home base is in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.
Does your child have difficulty concentrating in school? Does he or she frequently get in trouble or fall behind because of difficulty paying attention and staying on task? Is your child wound up like an Energizer bunny? Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) affects an estimated 7 percent of American children or as many as 5 million children at any one time. These statistics translate into at least one child in every classroom in the United States. ADHD interferes with concentration and/or attention, making it difficult for a child to do well in school and in social situations. The first line of treatment for the millions of kids diagnosed with ADHD is often drugs. But is medication the best answer or might there be a less drastic natural alternative to treating ADHD?
My guest is Deborah Troeger, a counselor who works with children affected by ADHD and their families. Deborah will help us understand ADHD and provide us with alternatives to treatment to help your child get back on track.
Tom Harness, Chief Information Officer (CIO) of "THE" destination and entertainment venue in Southern Illinois, Walker's Bluff, bring his insights to “The Dig”! This family man, married 7 years to “a very patient wife”, and father of “The Energizer Bunny” 6 year old daughter, is an inspired Heartland entrepreneur. Tom is a U.S. Army Signal (communications-electronics) veteran who served stateside and at remote assignments in South Korea
Coenzyme Q-10, also known as ubiquinol-10, is a strong antioxidant. Like vitamins, it is a nutrient your body must take in to feed your cells so your body can operate at an optimum level. It is present in very small amounts in food, notably seafood, and is produced by all cells of the body. CoQ10 is a nutritional supplement used around the world as a heart energizer. Researchers found that in most of the cases of heart problems, there was an associated deficiency of CoQ10, while well fun
In every day life not just in the industry life can be hard and cruel.hard to appreciate and love yourself inside and out.Learn how to build your confidence,push away negetives and bring more positives in your life to conquer your world and do and become anything you put your mind on!
Join us at 773-897-6461 for an hour of Fun on Fridays at our new time, 2pm EST, 1pm Central, noon Mountain,11.00am Pacific Time for 90 minutesof free readings and Friday Fun with Psychic Jethro and a variety of guests and co-hosts. 773-897-6461 to call in and talk to us live on the air! Today Lady Arango I love to work with gems because they have special healing powers or can make one feel calm, energizer, balanced, etc. Some of the gems that I use on my designs are: ameth
Jack N. Young AKA Blackjack is 85 years old, but you would never guess it! He makes the Energizer Bunny passe! Following his time as a Navy Frogman in WWII he headed to Hollywood to seek fame and fortune. His story is a fabulous one. You will not want to miss this adventure into the world of Hollywood that few people have ever heard about.
BE GOOD TO YOURSELF...MEDITATION...take five minutes of your day...sit quietly somewhere...concentrate on your breathing...deeply and gently...relax your body...clear your mind, a valuable energizer. This is for those of you who hate to sit still and still want the benefits of meditation. You know meditation is good for you. Meditation can relieve tension by shifting brain activity away from the stress-prone right frontal cortex and into calmer left frontal cortex..too technical, O
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (19 chatters)
- NatureofReality (19 chatters)
- Omega Man (14 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (9 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (9 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 3 (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- Breath Of Terra (6 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (6 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (4 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (3 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (3 chatters)
- prophetrodney (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- The Will And Tony Show (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- Center Lane Show (2 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- dtm wicked (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (0 chatters)
- BusProRadio (0 chatters)