SORT BY Relevancy
Some time in your life you've heard these words....."No matter what don't ever give up". And yet at times don't we find ourselves at the brink, just toying with that possiblity that maybe I should quit. But perhaps the more important question is what or who are we quiting on? What causes us to want to throw in the towel? What causes us to simply walk away and give up and quite on our jobs, marriages , kids, and ulitimately find ourselves in a deep dark place wanting to give up on God, cause its just too hard to live the Christian life. Well, thanks be to almighty God for his great faithfulness, love and devotion that he never gives up on us, no matter where you've been in life, how tough it is to battle your circumstances, temptations trials and tribulations. And there's really a lot more at stake when we don't finish our race, theres a legacy at stake, others see our testimony of faith or lack of it. So we always need the helping hand of the Savior to pick us up, wipe the dust off and continue running the race we were called to run with endurance.
in Self Help
Endurance is an important quality when it comes to goal achievement. Take control of your physical fitness, mental fitness and emotional fitness by simply learning to build your endurance. Pat will share one of the best ways to build endurance and become physically fit at the same time.
Register to win a stylish new watch. Click for details.
Receive a copy of Pat's new book: The P.O.W.E.R.: Using What Have to Achieve Success.
"Michigan's Round Table of Sports" - Every Monday/Wednesday LIVE! at 8 PM
Is Marshawn Lynch's act getting old? Should the media back off or should the league step in? Either way, BBMP Sports is just here to talk to sports, boss. Super Bowl talk will be in full force tonight, as well as Michigan / Michigan State. Don't miss tonight's show, boss.
Hosts: Gerald McElreath - @GeraldMac22
Kent Fiott - @Kfiott13
Tonight's Run Down:
Headlines in Sports
NFL: I'm just here to talk Super Bowl, boss.
NCAA: Michigan vs Michigan State
WEBSITE: COMING SOON!
FACEBOOK: BBMP Sports Detroit
WE ENCOURAGE OUR LISTENERS TO JOIN IN THE CONVERSATION
As we approach the pinnacle of sports in America today, the Superbowl, The Sports Narrative Radio Show is the only place to get you ready for the big game and everything else happening in the sports world! On this episode:
- We have an angry rant on deflate-gate, wonder if the Pro Bowl didn't hurt the Cowboys, get drafty with the Senior Bowl and all things NFL in the lead up to Superbowl 49
- Speaking of angry rants, Mr Feltman has his dander up over some proposals in baseball. We yield the podium to him and Mr Copening for some baseball talk
- The Mick is back (we hope) after a week away from the Pub. We get all the latest news from his dark view of the world and more.
- The NBA All-Star game approaches, the NHL's is in the rearview and we discuss both as well as the rest of the happenings in those leagues.
- We conclude with News and Notes including Tennis, College Hoops, Golf, NASCAR and whatever else grabs our attention
So please listen LIVE Wed Jan 28th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
The State of The Sports Narrative Radio Show is . . . evolving! As our little show prepares to make the jump to a visual medium, spend your next 2 hours not listening to the SOTU speech but instead laughing and talking sports!
- We begin with talk of the NFL Championships games including those cheating Patriots, the comback Hawks and other moves around the league as look at the ridiculous Pro Bowl
- With College Football in the rearview mirror, we spend segment 2 talking baseball and Hot Stove. As the dominos begin to fall, Mr Copening and Mr Feltman will guide us through it all
- Time for Mick's Pub where we will discuss news, movies, television and whatever else interests The Mick this week
- It's time for a combo platter as both the NBA and NHL have reached the halfway point. We discuss the state of hockey and the Dallas Stars as well as the NBA standings and the little Dallas Mavericks
- The show wraps up with news and notes including abduction and assault in golf, NFL Draft talk, tennis, college hoops and any other sports we can discuss
So listen to us LIVE January 21st from 8:30-10:30p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com