SORT BY Relevancy
The Pittsburgh Penguins have overhauled their management and made big changes to their personnel, and the Gospel of Hockey is back to talk about all of it. Co-hosts Matt Gajtka and Larry Snyder join forces to address the Pens' new coach, their draft strategy, the James Neal trade and frantic first few days of NHL free agency. They discuss the implications and perceived goals of the Pens' moves, then they take a look at some other news around the sport that caught their attention.
City of Champions editor Matt Gajtka welcomes staff writers Larry Snyder and Zac Weiss for another edition of Burgh Brew, a highly-caffeinated dose of Pittsburgh sports talk. This week's episode looks into the volatile prospects of the Pirates, who - despite being in fourth place in the NL Central - could be considered the favorites to win the division at the all-star break. Matt, Larry and Zac wonder what the Bucs can afford to improve and which aspects of their game could carry them to a pennant. Also, the guys analyze the Penguins' offseason and ask if they need to do anything else before training camp begins in the fall. Will Sidney Crosby be fully healthy in time for Game 1?
City of Champions Radio host Matt Gajtka returns with the latest edition of Burgh Brew, a caffeinated look around the realm of Pittsburgh sports. His guest for this episode is CoC staff writer Larry Snyder, and the two tackle the Penguins' uncoventional management shuffle to start the program. What does the hiring of Jim Rutherford mean for the team's immediate future? What should we make of the way Dan Bylsma was dismissed? Is all well that ends well for the Pens, at least in this case? Also, the Pirates scored a knockout in the opener of their series against first-place Milwaukee. With 12 wins in their past 18 games, have the Bucs finally turned the corner on the season? The guys take a peek at the Riverhounds' latest match action and a new pro team in Washington, Pa., to watch.
Burgh Brew returns to recap the week in Pittsburgh sports, with City of Champions Radio host Matt Gajtka once again guiding the conversation. Joining Matt for this episode is staff writer Zac Weiss; the two discuss the Pirates' erratic nature after an up-and-down week, then turn their attention to what could happen during the offseason for the Penguins, who have yet to appoint a new general manager two weeks after firing Ray Shero. The Steelers and Ben Roethlisberger also get some time in the spotlight before Matt and Zac sign off.
Gospel of Hockey co-hosts Matt Gajtka and Larry Snyder have taken their antacids and are ready to discuss Tuesday night's Game 7 between the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers. The duo wonder about what has gone wrong for the Pens in the past two games, then ask what they can do to regain control and advance. If the Rangers complete their rally, what would it mean for the Penguins franchise? Also, Matt and Larry go over the other three second-round Stanley Cup playoff series, then look at the Pens' minor-league affiliates and their respective postseason runs.
There's no script on this week's Gospel of Hockey, as co-hosts Matt Gajtka and Larry Snyder vent after the end of the Pittsburgh Penguins' season. They ask the following questions: What went right? What went wrong? What needs to change? What should stay the same? Also, the guys dig into the conference finals in the ongoing Stanley Cup playoffs, plus look into another series win for the AHL Penguins and a championship handed out this week in American junior hockey. Thanks for listening!
“Real Man” is a phrase describing any varied notions of the very best characteristics of being a man. Denzel Washington and the late John Wayne played roles of what many would describe as a “Real Man”. But that’s acting. In reality what is required to clearly fill the shoes of a “Real Man”? Is it toughness, physical strength, romantic competence, wealth, advanced education or some combination of these? The “Real Question” is how does the Holy Scriptures define a “Real Man”? Defining the “Real Man” is the topic of this program.
Please feel free to phone into the Virtual Living room with your comments or questions. We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
oday on HELP! Relationships 102, we begin the process of taking a hard look at the state of today's African American sons! They have tragically filled our streets, our prisons, and our graveyards! 1 in 4 of all African American males is reported to have a police record!What's more— it is said that "Black-on-Black" crime is the number 1 cause of death among African American males.
How can this be??!!! What is at the root of this horrible travesty??!! More importantly, can anything be done??!!
Join us as we address the unaddressed issue of the endangered state of the African American sons!
City of Champions Radio host Matt Gajtka returns for the latest episode of Burgh Brew, a highly-caffeinated dose of Pittsburgh sports news. The Penguins are out of the Stanley Cup playoffs and have already made one big move in the front office. What other changes can we anticipate? The Pirates have lost six of eight, with the starting rotation letting them down continually. Are there any solutions for the flagging Bucs? Also, a couple former Steelers want back in and the winless Riverhounds make a large adjustment of their own.
IS THE BLACK RACE BECOMING THE NEW ENDANGERED SPECIES ON EARTH? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TODAY? CAN THIS BE PREVENTED? WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL OF THIS PHENOMENON? IS THE SO CALLED BLACK RACE EVEN AWARE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON STATION OF MENTELLECT RADIO WSOM 14.4 (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
City of Champions Radio host Matt Gajtka has recovered from Monday night's Game 6 between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Columbus Blue Jackets, and he's ready to offer up his analysis and reflections in today's episode of Burgh Brew. Did the Pens improve as the series went along? Are their persistent late-game nerves a long-term concern? What can we expect in the next round from the key players? Gajtka looks into these topics, plus he delivers an update on the sagging Pirates, who begin interleague play Tuesday night in Baltimore.
City of Champions Radio host Matt Gajtka is back for another Burgh Brew podcast, as he talks his way through the Pittsburgh Penguins' bizarre, inexplicable Game 4 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. What sense can be made as their crazy first-round Stanley Cup playoff series is tied at 2? What to say about Marc-Andre Fleury's late gaffes that spoiled another terrific performance? What about the continued scoring droughts of Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin? Who's playing well unexpectedly? Matt addresses those topics, plus he looks at the slumping Pirates' sloppy recent play and the Steelers' 2014 schedule.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (105 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (42 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (0 chatters)