SORT BY Relevancy
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio with host Tony Miano....
Chris and Rich will discuss why it is never a good idea to idolize popular church leaders and put them upon a pedestal; "The Pride of an Unworthy Servant" and how Christians struggle with the sin of pride; The good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to Youth Ministry - This week's "Velvet Hammer" topic and an update from Chris on last weekend's outreach at his church.
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio.....
James Bynum, a San Jose evangelist, will share his sad and strange experience of trying to reach Benny "Hinnites" outside of Jubilee Christian Center, in San Jose, CA.
Street Fishing with Bart McCurdy.
Addressing a bunch of listener questions.
Cross Encounters, hosted by Tony Miano, is a weekly program that addresses biblical evangelism, theology, current events, and more.
This is the premiere broadcast of Cross Encounters.
On today's program, Tony will discuss his recent 2-week mission trip to London, during the Olympic Games. He might even have a guest or two.
We have had many memorable interviews on Cross Encounters Radio. Join us as we revisit a few of our favorites. Special Rewind episode featuring interviews with Todd Friel from Wretched Radio, Sye Ten Bruggencate from Proof That God Exists and John Barros one of the stalwarts in Gospel Abortion Ministry.
Beginning Saturday May 3rd, Cross Encounters Radio will be moving to Saturdays at 4 PM Pacific / 7 PM Eastern.
On this week's edition of Cross Encounters Radio:
1. Special Guest, Paul Taylor, of Creation Today, will join Tony for the first full hour of the program. Topics of discussion will include: the relationship between Genesis and the Gospel; the differences between a presuppositional creation apologetic and an evidentiary creation apologetic, and how the two can work together; and questions from YOU the listening audience.
2. Listen to the audio from earlier this week when Tony was assaulted and robbed of his "Babies Are Murdered Here .com" sign, outside the Mission Hills Abortuary.
3. Tony will discuss his recent article, "How Many Christians Really Want to Abolish Abortion?
4. Questions from Callers and Chatters
This week we have 2 sets of guests relaying their 1st person Bigfoot encounters, both from the state of Oregon. Our guests for the first hour will be husband and wife, Lisa and Steve. And for the second hour we’ll have on mother and son, Jenny and Ben. Both encounters are equally interesting and frightening so please be sure to join us as we go in depth on the details.
This episode is devoted to a recap of Super Bowl Outreach 13. Guests will include Cross Encounters's own Richard and Suzanne Story. SBO 13 was their first large-scale evangelism effort.
You will hear Richard's first-ever open-air and a special conversation Tony had with a slightly intoxicated woman named Cheri.
You won't want to miss this show!
A fashion student wants to design clothing for street preachers and she is coming on the show to get your input! Tune in and give your suggestions live. Also, Tony preached andOA with regards to the hymn, "It Is Well With My Soul." We'll play that sermon and discuss it on the show. Some changes are coming to Cross Encounters that we will talk about and we think you will like what you'll hear. All this and the importance of personal bible study. We look forward to seeing you all there, 4-6 pm PDT!
On today's program, the Cross Encounters team will discuss the mass murder at the Washington Navy Yard, Washington DC.
Why does God allow such violent incidents like this to take place?
If God is sovereign, how can man be responsible?
Is it a mistake for Christians to conclude that such acts of violence are a judgment of God against the sins of a nation?
We'll take your calls.
in The Bible
On tonight's edition of Cross Encounters Radio...
1. Super Bowl Outreach 13
2. CARM: Winning Portland for Christ! Conference
3. Another Encounter with LAPD
4. A response to an iReport CNN article: “Why I Raise My Children Without God” http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-910282?hpt=hp_c4
5. A response to a Salon article: “So What If Abortion Ends Life? - I believe that life starts at conception. And it's never stopped me from being pro-choice” http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/
6. Questions from Callers and the Chat Room
Spurgeon Quote: “I once met a man who had been forty years a Christian, and believed it to be his duty to be baptized; but when I spoke to him about it, he said, ‘He that believeth shall not make haste.’ After forty years’ delay, he talked about not making haste. I quoted to him another passage: ‘I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandment,’ and showed him what the meaning of his misapplied passage was” (3205.333).
On this special edition of Cross Encounters Radio, Tony will talk to Bjorn Storm, an itinerent minister in the Stavanger area of Norway. Bjorn will give us a first-hand account of the state of the Church in Norway and the negative impact Bethel Redding Church and Imi Church (Bethel's sister church in Norway) is having on Christianity in Norway.
Tony and Bjorn will also talk about the January 2014 conference Bjorn is hosting, which will feature the preaching of Paul Washer.
Grab a copy of Tony's soon-to-be released book, Shoud She Preach? - Biblical Evangelism for Women.