SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Paired with Chef Mary and wine expert Duane Pemberton are talking back to school recipes, tips and ideas with guest blogger Susan Whetzel of Doughmesstic
As children are heading back to school use these ips and tricks to learn to make extra servings on the weekend, so you can save on time during the week and still serve a great meal.
We will be featuring a few of Susan’s favorite recipes and our very own chef Mary will be sharing her recipes of late summer chicken and veggie lasgna and sour cream and mango chicken enchiladas.
These dishes may be simple and standard but your wine doesn’t have to be, which is why Duane will be sharing some delicious wines to go with it.
Susan Whetzel is an award winning blogger who has her hand in baking, cooking and recipe development for companies like Nestle and Johnsonville.
The show first broadcasts Saturday, Aug. 23rd at 1:30 pm EDT. For more information about Susan Whetzel and her blog Doughmesstic please go to doughmesstic.com before the show so you can ask your burning questions.
LIsten here live on Saturday, 1:30pm edt
Part 3 of 3: Originally Aired February 10, 2013
Dianne Linderman talks about the upcoming tax on how many miles your drive each year, and shares some news articles about gun ownership.
Also – get Dianne's Black Bean and Cheese Enchilada Recipe, with Homemade Salsa!
Find out more about Dianne Linderman on her website: http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/ and be sure to check out Dianne's cook book Everything That Matters in the Kitchen and Dianne's book series for entrepreneurial kids titled How to Become an Entrepreneurial Kid.
Haters special edition! More topics! No Donald Sterling!
Kyle will probably once again go off on Tinder.
Will the Steelers go 10-6 this season, or is that being too hopeful?
1. What is one kitchen trick you know and use that you don’t think many others know about? I don't know anything that someone else doesn't - my one thing that I do a lot is put shredded up spinach into everything.. chili... smoothies... enchiladas...spaghetti sauce..turkey meatloaf... I like to think that it adds come nutrients that wouldn't be there otherwise and you don't even notice it.
2. What is your most used kitchen tool? My knives of course - and my favorite Calphalon pans... My husband and I eat a lot of cheese so we have two cheese graters because one always seems to be unwashed.
3. What kitchen item can you not keep on your shelves long enough? Goat Cheese! I love goat cheese and I put it on everything - salads, bread, sandwiches, pretzels as a snack. It is soooo good!
4. What is a kitchen faux pas in your house? Putting my favorite knife in the dishwasher - I'm lenient with the other knives but want my favorite one to stay in good condition.
5. What’s your hangover meal cure (could be cure-all if you don’t consume alcohol)? For me this is more of a what is my favorite post run breakfast... I LOVE left over roasted veggies with some sort of protein like left over turkey meatloaf topped with sunny side egg!
6. What foods wouldn’t you touch as a kid that you can’t get enough of now? I was not very picky as a kid. I loved vegetables, the one exception is onions - I used to hate those - now I understand that they bring a lot of flavor to a dish - though I still can't eat them raw.
We will discuss how to make a difference by facilitating a successfully negotiated outcome.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Pasta Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes, and the "adventure" recipe will be Chicken Enchiladas.
I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT!!!! SO TUNE IN FOR A NO BULLSHIT SHOW!! NO PLATE OF STEAMING ENCHILADAS SERVED HERE TONIGHT!!!
Wow what a week it's been. Sarah Palin steps in it, the lame stream media is worse and a Memorial service serves as a launchpad for Obama's 2012 run for office. Together we Thrive it is....
Join Jenn and her Boy Toyz as we discuss the week! Get the poster for your wall....2nd to last show....
YOU CAN HEAR THE REPLAY OF THIS SHOW AT:
By learning the ancient art of dehydration, which is, in essence, “low temperature baking”, you’ll be able to eat guilt-free breads, loaded with veggie goodness, and have them taste similar to your old favorites. Gluten free raw foods like pizza, enchiladas and tacos will become your favorite staple foods once you discover how easily you can make them at home.
Dr. Ritamarie and Chef Alicia have teamed up to bring you some great tips and tricks on using your dehydrator to create yummy breads, cracker and more!
About Chef Alicia:
Chef Alicia Ojeda is an amazing classically trained professional chef, who is passionate about gourmet vegan raw and living food cuisine.
Her culinary background includes both cooked and raw cuisine.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Justice Lab (9 chatters)
- Ron Reck (9 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (6 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)