SORT BY Relevancy
Haters special edition! More topics! No Donald Sterling!
More on the Steelers, us ranting, talking about J-Lo and Iggy Azalea or however you spell her ghetto "crokey mate, look it is an alligator" ratchet name and what people are calling an attack on Minaj. Not that we care about any of them, it is just funny to see how people react.
Kyle will explain why he hates tinder now.....maybe.
Bienvenidos a Conexion Contigo el primer programa de radio completamente por Internet y en español en el Estado de Washington, este programa es Unico, Diferente, Educativo, Informativo,Divertido y Dinamico.
Hoy comenzamos una nueva programacion Martes y Miercoles a partir de las 8:30 de la noche.
Jueves y Viernes a partir de las 6:30 de la mañana.
- Historias de Migrantes, con Wendy Madera "Un quijote en otras tierras "
- Cocinando con Lupita- deliciosa nutricion y la economia en la mano. " Enchiladas de espinaca rellenas de queso"
- Reflexion de Mexico " Mexico creo en ti"
- Poema a la bandera
-Comentarios y mas.
Gracias por su sintonia.
Productora y Conductora
Part 3 of 3: Originally Aired February 10, 2013
Dianne Linderman talks about the upcoming tax on how many miles your drive each year, and shares some news articles about gun ownership.
Also – get Dianne's Black Bean and Cheese Enchilada Recipe, with Homemade Salsa!
Find out more about Dianne Linderman on her website: http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/ and be sure to check out Dianne's cook book Everything That Matters in the Kitchen and Dianne's book series for entrepreneurial kids titled How to Become an Entrepreneurial Kid.
This week on Paired with Chef Mary and wine expert Duane Pemberton are talking back to school recipes, tips and ideas with guest blogger Susan Whetzel of Doughmesstic
As children are heading back to school use these ips and tricks to learn to make extra servings on the weekend, so you can save on time during the week and still serve a great meal.
We will be featuring a few of Susan’s favorite recipes and our very own chef Mary will be sharing her recipes of late summer chicken and veggie lasgna and sour cream and mango chicken enchiladas.
These dishes may be simple and standard but your wine doesn’t have to be, which is why Duane will be sharing some delicious wines to go with it.
Susan Whetzel is an award winning blogger who has her hand in baking, cooking and recipe development for companies like Nestle and Johnsonville.
The show first broadcasts Saturday, Aug. 23rd at 1:30 pm EDT. For more information about Susan Whetzel and her blog Doughmesstic please go to doughmesstic.com before the show so you can ask your burning questions.
LIsten here live on Saturday, 1:30pm edt
Haters special edition! More topics! No Donald Sterling!
Kyle will probably once again go off on Tinder.
Will the Steelers go 10-6 this season, or is that being too hopeful?
1. What is one kitchen trick you know and use that you don’t think many others know about? I don't know anything that someone else doesn't - my one thing that I do a lot is put shredded up spinach into everything.. chili... smoothies... enchiladas...spaghetti sauce..turkey meatloaf... I like to think that it adds come nutrients that wouldn't be there otherwise and you don't even notice it.
2. What is your most used kitchen tool? My knives of course - and my favorite Calphalon pans... My husband and I eat a lot of cheese so we have two cheese graters because one always seems to be unwashed.
3. What kitchen item can you not keep on your shelves long enough? Goat Cheese! I love goat cheese and I put it on everything - salads, bread, sandwiches, pretzels as a snack. It is soooo good!
4. What is a kitchen faux pas in your house? Putting my favorite knife in the dishwasher - I'm lenient with the other knives but want my favorite one to stay in good condition.
5. What’s your hangover meal cure (could be cure-all if you don’t consume alcohol)? For me this is more of a what is my favorite post run breakfast... I LOVE left over roasted veggies with some sort of protein like left over turkey meatloaf topped with sunny side egg!
6. What foods wouldn’t you touch as a kid that you can’t get enough of now? I was not very picky as a kid. I loved vegetables, the one exception is onions - I used to hate those - now I understand that they bring a lot of flavor to a dish - though I still can't eat them raw.
We will discuss how to make a difference by facilitating a successfully negotiated outcome.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Pasta Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes, and the "adventure" recipe will be Chicken Enchiladas.
I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT!!!! SO TUNE IN FOR A NO BULLSHIT SHOW!! NO PLATE OF STEAMING ENCHILADAS SERVED HERE TONIGHT!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (102 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (32 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- SHRAonair (13 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Bear and Brenda B Readings (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Help4HD (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- VasquezSports (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (0 chatters)