SORT BY Relevancy
Recent two FDNY EMS Paramedics have been accused with faking an ambyulance call report after some confusion with a DNR. We all know that the Call Report is a legal document. But did these medics act on compassion based on the patients and family wishes? Or did they make such a grave error as to cost them their jobs and even jail time?
Join us for a special live show and give your thoughts on the topic.
Here is a link to the article in the Staten Island Advance. It should get your juices flowing for sure.
This broadcast of Wisconsin EMS Live was recorded on Tuesday, June 9 at 9:00 a.m. central time. The episode runs 60 minutes.
In this episode we discussed from 9:00 until 9:40 EMS Controlled Narcotics, Chain of Custody, Drug Diversion, and Best Practices. Our guests include Drug Enforcement Agency Wisconsin Supervisor Kathy Federico, Wisconsin Ambulance Inspector Paul Schilling, and Baraboo District Ambulance Chief Dana Sechler and Deputy Chief John Rago.
And then from 9:40 to 10:00 a.m. meet Eric Salzwedel with REACH-A-CHILD. He’s developed a storybook collection with REACH BAG to help kids caught up in an emergency event or incidence – and provide them with some comfort or a short distraction.
Co-hosts included Joe Covelli, Patrick Ryan, and Dan Williams.
Don't miss a beat of the action – listen to Wisconsin EMS Live.
This is our debut show for Wisconsin EMS Live!
The first program is dedicated to community paramedicine and EMS leadership. Joining the program is EMS Advisory Board Chairman Jerry Biggart, West Allis Fire Department’s Captain Dave Bandomir, and EMS leadership expert John Becknell.
Your co-hosts will guide and contribute to the conversation, to include. Chris Anderson, Joe Covelli, and Patrick Ryan.
Don’t miss a beat of the action – make a point to listen to the live broadcast of Wisconsin EMS Live the second Tuesday each month starting at 9:00 a.m.!
This week we discuss the language of EMS. Using profesional communication as a standard vs communicating amoungst each other with common EMS slang. Is there a place for EMS slang or should we do away with it and focus on a standard of communication that leaves no room for error?
We also plan on talking about EMS Facebook pages and the culture of negativity as well as answer a few questions sent in by listeners.
Join us for another live episode and give your opinion via toll free call in or n the chat room.
Get ready for another rapid fire episode where anything goes. EMS is a great professional with lots of topics to discus and many opinions to be heard. Come listen to the latest in EMS culture and join in the conversation via phone or chat, or just listen in as Jim, Josh and Dave give their take on the latest in EMS.
Is EMS the stepping stone to other professions? Do providers leave EMS to pursue better career options when they find so few in EMS. Sometimes its not about pay. Its can be about career movement, job satisfaction and options for the long haul.
Is teaching and supervisory positions the only rungs in the ladder?
What do you think has the constant revolving door in EMS spinning?
Join us tonight for the Office Hours opinion and some thoughts on how to keep providers who bring experinece to the field.
We focus a lot on response in EMS. Our response allong with our training can effect patient outcomes. But what about when response is the focus without equal attention to training. Getting there is only part of what we do, yet is often the one marker that is looked at when it comes to a patients outcome.
This week we talk about EMS response, call types, training and how they reflect on patient outcomes.
Does the 8-10 minute response have a positive impact or is it better training and equipment?
Join us for this discussion.
Tonight on Tackling Domestic Violence, Troy Otradovec welcomes Laura from We Are Survivors International to the show. Laura was in an abuse relationship, and she will share her story. Today her and her chlidren are still coping, but taking all the right steps forward. From the words of Laura:
"Two years ago, I left my emotionally and physically abusive husband. It has been an emotional roller coaster but we are two years free and my two children and I are working through the aftershocks of a violent marriage. The effects of one monster's brutal behavior has changed our world, our outlook on life and relationships. We went through hell, but we are working through it and are in a much brighter and safer place now. The three of us will deal with the impact of this for the rest of our lives, however we are survivors and I am hopeful that we will break the cycle."
Domestic Violence affects one in four women, in their lifetime. Over six million children will witness some form of domestic abuse this year. It is time to stop domestic violence one person at a time. Listen in and call the show with your thoughts.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (63 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (30 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (9 chatters)
- Raising Vibrations Radio (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (5 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (4 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Mind of a Woman Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)