SORT BY Relevancy
Recent two FDNY EMS Paramedics have been accused with faking an ambyulance call report after some confusion with a DNR. We all know that the Call Report is a legal document. But did these medics act on compassion based on the patients and family wishes? Or did they make such a grave error as to cost them their jobs and even jail time?
Join us for a special live show and give your thoughts on the topic.
Here is a link to the article in the Staten Island Advance. It should get your juices flowing for sure.
This broadcast of Wisconsin EMS Live was recorded on Tuesday, June 9 at 9:00 a.m. central time. The episode runs 60 minutes.
In this episode we discussed from 9:00 until 9:40 EMS Controlled Narcotics, Chain of Custody, Drug Diversion, and Best Practices. Our guests include Drug Enforcement Agency Wisconsin Supervisor Kathy Federico, Wisconsin Ambulance Inspector Paul Schilling, and Baraboo District Ambulance Chief Dana Sechler and Deputy Chief John Rago.
And then from 9:40 to 10:00 a.m. meet Eric Salzwedel with REACH-A-CHILD. He’s developed a storybook collection with REACH BAG to help kids caught up in an emergency event or incidence – and provide them with some comfort or a short distraction.
Co-hosts included Joe Covelli, Patrick Ryan, and Dan Williams.
Don't miss a beat of the action – listen to Wisconsin EMS Live.
This is our debut show for Wisconsin EMS Live!
The first program is dedicated to community paramedicine and EMS leadership. Joining the program is EMS Advisory Board Chairman Jerry Biggart, West Allis Fire Department’s Captain Dave Bandomir, and EMS leadership expert John Becknell.
Your co-hosts will guide and contribute to the conversation, to include. Chris Anderson, Joe Covelli, and Patrick Ryan.
Don’t miss a beat of the action – make a point to listen to the live broadcast of Wisconsin EMS Live the second Tuesday each month starting at 9:00 a.m.!
Denise Griffitts Interviews Dr. Tracey Marks on Your Partner In Success Radio.
Dr. Tracey Marks is a psychiatrist who focuses on working with women to help you jump off the hamster wheel and manage your life so you can actually enjoy it. As a working mom herself, Dr. Tracey noticed that her patients and friends were seeking solutions to help them avoid burnout. She created Beyond Burnout - Life Management for Working Moms to offer resources that can make a tangible difference to their quality of life.
A psychiatrist with 18 years experience, Dr. Tracey has a specific focus on lifestyle management, sleep challenges and the mind/body connection. In addition to Beyond Burnout, she has a private practice based in Atlanta. Dr. Tracey is a regular contributor to leading publications such as The Huffington Post and Bedtime Network, and has appeared as a psychiatric expert on CNN and HLN.
She is going to talk with us about some of the biggest causes of burnout among female entrepreneurs and offer specific tips to help achieve that all important work-life balance that we all strive for, but often cannot seem to achieve.
Dr. Tracey also has a Beyond Burnout Podcast, a weekly show dedicated to health, wellness and relationship tips for working moms. Check it out here.
Please be sure to join us in the chat room to ask questions as we broadcast live.
This week we discuss the language of EMS. Using profesional communication as a standard vs communicating amoungst each other with common EMS slang. Is there a place for EMS slang or should we do away with it and focus on a standard of communication that leaves no room for error?
We also plan on talking about EMS Facebook pages and the culture of negativity as well as answer a few questions sent in by listeners.
Join us for another live episode and give your opinion via toll free call in or n the chat room.
Get ready for another rapid fire episode where anything goes. EMS is a great professional with lots of topics to discus and many opinions to be heard. Come listen to the latest in EMS culture and join in the conversation via phone or chat, or just listen in as Jim, Josh and Dave give their take on the latest in EMS.
Is EMS the stepping stone to other professions? Do providers leave EMS to pursue better career options when they find so few in EMS. Sometimes its not about pay. Its can be about career movement, job satisfaction and options for the long haul.
Is teaching and supervisory positions the only rungs in the ladder?
What do you think has the constant revolving door in EMS spinning?
Join us tonight for the Office Hours opinion and some thoughts on how to keep providers who bring experinece to the field.
We focus a lot on response in EMS. Our response allong with our training can effect patient outcomes. But what about when response is the focus without equal attention to training. Getting there is only part of what we do, yet is often the one marker that is looked at when it comes to a patients outcome.
This week we talk about EMS response, call types, training and how they reflect on patient outcomes.
Does the 8-10 minute response have a positive impact or is it better training and equipment?
Join us for this discussion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (82 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (14 chatters)
- Papa Lou (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (3 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- BIGTYME (2 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)