SORT BY Relevancy
Mindset: 1. an attitude, disposition, or mood; the ideas and attitudes with which a person approaches a situation, esp when these are seen as being difficult to alter; an intention or inclination.
2. A fixed mental attitude or disposition that predetermines a person's responses to and interpretations of situations; an inclination or a habit.
Do any of these definitions of "mindset" resonate with you? If so, which one(s) and why? What is your definition of "mindset"?
Have you ever heard the term "if you set your mind to it, you can do. . ."? Perhaps you have even used this terminology yourself. The word "mindset" explains:
Why success isn't necessarily a result of intelligence and talent
How intelligence can actually thwart efforts to be successful
Why praising a person's intelligence and talents doesn't necessarily build up self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment, but may actually inhibit them
How simple, uncomplicated systems may actually work better to increase productivity and foster a sense of creativity
What all great thinks and achievers know and use to assure their own empowerment
How raising your level of expectancy can enlarge your vision of what you can accomplish
How changing your mind, giving up negativity and abandoning bad habits can change your life.
Join Teresa Beeman at 11:00 am Eastern time for 7 Qualities of an Empowered Mindset.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women. The program can be heard live every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time.
Achieving Empowerment through a Prosperous Mindset is a foreign thought to a lot of people. Equally foreign to them is the idea that they can become Prosperous through Empowerment. These two concepts can - and will - work together if you allow them to.
Did you realize that Prosperity and Empowerment don't happen for some people because of fear? That's right! They are afraid to become Prosperous and/or Empowered.
On today's show, Teresa Beeman will discuss thoughts on Prosperity and how it relates to Empowerment. Then you can think about Becoming Empowered Through a Prosperous Mindset.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women.com and can be heard live every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time. All previous shows are available in the Archives.
Well, here we are at the midway point of 2014. Have you been assessing your accomplishments for the year so far? Or are you frustrated that you haven't made as much progress with your plans, your ideas or the changes you wanted to make?
Today is a good day to stop and assess where you stand. Did you overcome any obstacles or did they stop you completely in your tracks? Did you make a plan and accomplish any forward steps, or are you still stuck at the starting point?
It's important to make progress, but it all goes back to the two most important things in this process: (1) You must figure out what it is that you really want. No one can do that for you; and (2) You have to keep moving forward; making progress toward your vision.
Join Teresa Beeman this morning for 30 minutes of discussion on a "Mid-Year Assessment: Empowered or Stuck?"
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women. It can be heard every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time.
Do you find that Staying Motivated on a daily basis is one of the biggest challenges to your Empowerment? You may not realize it, but even though most of the time you feel Empowered to live life on your terms, something is motivating you to do that. And if you are having a hard time staying inside the Empowerment Zone, lack of Motivation may be one of the areas giving you the most difficulty.
Staying Empowered is what will help you see Success in your endeavors. But how do you stay Motivated every day?
Robert Collier, American author of self-help books said, ""Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." If you take steps every day and let each step be a building block for the step you will take tomorrow, you will soon have a stong foundation and begin to see your work pay off in many ways.
Taking small steps every day shows that you are staying motivated to make your life go where you want it to go. Does that always mean it's easy? No, of course not. But no one ever said that life would be easy. Worthwhile things seldom are.
Join Teresa Beeman as she gives you 13 Tips for Staying Motivated to Stay Empowered.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women. It can be heard every Monday and Wednesday morning at 11:00 am Eastern time.
Because it is National Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) month, we have talked a lot about stress - how to recognize it; what causes it; what it can do to you; and some ideas for ways to gain the upper hand and put you back in charge. You can find those in the show's Archives.
This morning, we want to talk about the things you are doing right - even if it dosen't feel like it sometimes. There might even be some ideas you can put to good use that you had not thought about.
Overcoming the damage stress does when it controls you means that you are succeeding; you are making progress; you are headed in the right direction. Today's show will point out some of those things you may already be doing and give you some pointers for other things you can do.
Join Teresa Beeman as she talks about 13 Signs You Are Living a More Empowered Life.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women and airs Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:00 am Eastern time.
Do you have a child or children with special needs or developmental delays and don’t know what to do? Join us as we talk about it on the next PHL show. Later joining us in the studio will be special guests: Ebou & Terrica Juwara, Sr., parents of a four-year-old son with special needs. PHL airs Thursday, May 30, 2014 7:30-9:30 pm (EST). Have an interesting topic for the show? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, LIKE us on FB @ the Parenting Handbook Live, ICandy Radio, or ATK Marriage and Family Coaching. You can follow us on Twitter @atkmarriagefam or @parentinghandbk
Choices have to be made every day - what to wear; what to fix for dinner; which phone calls to return first; which project to work on; which TV show to watch; will the kids ride the bus or are you going to drive them - etc., etc., etc.
Some of the choices are basic day-to-day decisions and you will have to make some of them all over again the next day. Coming up with something for dinner can be done - even if you have to resort to take-out. But what the choices you will have to make that can make lasting impacts on your life - possibly the lives of others?
What kinds of choices? Employment, financial, investments of both time and money, where you live, health-related decisions - the list is endless. Are you prepared to deal with decisons like that?
Join Teresa Beeman as she discusses how to become Empowered to Choose What is Best For You.
This show airs every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time and is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women.com
On Wednesday's show we covered 13 Signs You Are Living a More Empowered Life. It was a terrific show. If you missed it, you can find it in the Archives here: 13 SIgns Part 1.
But here's something great! There are 13 More Signs You Are Living a More Empowered Life and today's show is going to share those with you!
Join Teresa Beeman for 30 minutes of discussion on how you can live a More Empowered Life. Starting the show with a brief review of the first 13 signs, Teresa will then move on to give you even more information on how you, too, can live a More Empowered Life.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women and can be heard on Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:00 am Eastern time.
Being Empowered feels great. It improves confidence in your abilities, confidence to make good choices and confidence to step out from the crowd and show the world what you have to offer. But the Road to Empowerment is not without its potholes, crossroads, traffic jams and road construction.
Sometimes the obstacles are part of the process and you have no control over the situation. When that happens, consider that there is a lesson you are supposed to learn and you have stopped exactly where you are supposed to be.
But other times, you may find that you have gotten in your own way. You are still "in your head" instead of taking action and doing something constructive to further your progress. Maybe you are thinking too much; planning too much; talking about your plans too much; procrastinating too much.
There are a lot of way you can get in the way of progress for your own projects. Today's show will give you some pointers on how to clear the logjam and get things moving again in the right direction - toward your Empowerment instead of away from it!
Join Teresa Beeman for 30 minutes of discussion on how you can "Get Out of Your Own Way and Become More Empowered."
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women. The shows can be heard live every Monday and Wednesday morning at 11:00 am Eastern time. If you can't make the live show, you can find all of our previous programs in the Archives.
What's your New Year's resolution? Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Laureen Miles Brunelli (Work-at-Home Moms), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), and Katherine Lee (School-Aged Children) as we look at the resolutions we'll make this year as parents, the resolutions we'd like other people to make, and what's happening in each of our expert topics as we peer into 2014. Resolve to join us this week and every week.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (35 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (26 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (0 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (0 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (0 chatters)