SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Ever feel like you just can't control your emotional responses to anything? It's very common for trauma survivors to overreact to any kind of stimulus from fear to sadness, grief and even joy. On this episode we'll go over 3 ways to begin reclaiming your control over your emotions.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA with MURIEL P. WARREN, DSW
Dr. Muriel P. Warren, DSW, ACSW, is a professional psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and author of five books including “From TRUAMA To Transformation." Dr. Warren is engaged in private practice in Nyack, NY and is one of the leading Traumatologists in the country. Find her at www.drmurielpwarren.com
We will be discussing Emotional Trauma, its causes, symptoms and which therapies have been found to be the most effective in treating this pervasive disorder.
Join Dr. Cherilyn Lee, co-host Karlynn Cammon and special guest Dr. Jeffrey Benton as they discuss the New Trauma Release Technique™ that releases aches and pains from the cellular level of the body. Dr. Benton uses advanced chiropractic techniques which include Applied Kinesiology and Neuro-Emotional Technique to heal the body. He locates, identifies, and removes the underlying cause of your pain. As a result, he reconnects the body to the creative life force, resulting in optimal function.
What's Trauma got to do with it??!!
Please join us on Sunday, April 13th from 11:00am - 12:00pm EST. This is a NEW Sunday morning talk show!! This week's topic: Rivka Edery, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., tackles the all-important subject of trauma, and why society needs to take a very close look at this matter. Guest Call In: (914) 338-0673 or online: www.blogtalkradio.com/rivkaedery
Clinical social worker Rivka Edery, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., author of “Trauma and Transformation: A 12-Step Guide”, will address why a conversation on this subject is especially critical, and why some people shy away from participating in this dialogue. While we may agree that having an open dialogue is critical, the barriers are ever-present, and it’s time to explore why. For more information on your host, listen to her previous radio show interviews, podcasts, read blog articles, and more, please visit her website: http://www.rivkaedery.com
Yoga for trauma and resulting symptoms of trauma that include eating disorders, PTSD, sleepless nights, anxiety and feelings of unease.
We will go through a plan to help you with Yoga Nidra (the yoga of sleep) to help you develop a measurable path so that you can see your success.
Always consult with a professional if you suffer(ed) from trauma, but some self-help is a given on any healing path.
in Self Help
In this 30 minute podcast Madelaine Standing, Author of the upcoming book, Heal Your Trauma Drama, shares the basis of her work as well as this free online show. There are keys to take with you and principles to follow whenever embarking on a healing journey.
These string of free talks in 2014 are no different from any other adventure that you may go on and require a certain mindset in order to be successful when working through your trauma and its resulting dramas.
Learn more about the Heal Your Trauma Drama Program here.
Read about The Viva Standing Foundation here.
“Your overreactions are hypnotic.” Roy talks about hypnosis, and the effects of emotional trauma.
Callers: A gentleman's father has been diagnosed with cancer. A lady asks, "Why am I always attracted to abusive men?"
Roy Masters book Meaning and Happiness can be found HERE.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com
Originally aired: May 8, 2013 – Hour 1
Rivka Edery is a social worker who is dedicated to helping survivors of trauma to recover healthy lives. Her book explains the invisible cord underlying the problems resulting from unresolved trauma which dramatically hinder a person trying to live a satisfying life. She clearly illustrates the therapeutic value of incorporating spirituality as part of a survivor’s recovery process. This discussion is useful to both the survivor and the mental health professional.
Tired of talking and talking and talking about your trauma but still want to see a decrease in symptoms of trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder? It might be time for you to invest in some neurofeedback (NFB) sessions. On today's show NFB expert, Sebern Fisher, explains how this treatment modality can help heal developmental trauma.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit ChangeYouChoose.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (160 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (35 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Littany (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (0 chatters)