SORT BY Relevancy
** This is a re-broadcast ** Bullying comes in several forms such as cyber bullying, verbal abuse and even physical violence. Dial 347-850-8486 and join our distinguished panel of symptometrists and special guests - Keva Williams and Coach Khayr Love - for solutions on overcoming bullying and emotional abuse once and for all.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY to give our listeners the advantage in reducing emotional vulnerability and repurposing anger/aggression.
Tonight's empowerment panel will also feature Keva Williams - author of THE QUIET RAGE - and Coach Khayr Love - astrologer, mentor, success trainer, and Symptometry advocate. Keva has made it one of her life's purpose is to destroy the, "I Can't" that women carry when subjected to any form of abuse because of Shame, Pride, or Fear of leaving that Abusive Situation. Coach Khayr Love specializes in the Emotional Freedom Technique and empowering individuals to overcome. This will be one show to share!
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
in Self Help
Ever feel like you just can't control your emotional responses to anything? It's very common for trauma survivors to overreact to any kind of stimulus from fear to sadness, grief and even joy. On this episode we'll go over 3 ways to begin reclaiming your control over your emotions.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA with MURIEL P. WARREN, DSW
Dr. Muriel P. Warren, DSW, ACSW, is a professional psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and author of five books including “From TRUAMA To Transformation." Dr. Warren is engaged in private practice in Nyack, NY and is one of the leading Traumatologists in the country. Find her at www.drmurielpwarren.com
We will be discussing Emotional Trauma, its causes, symptoms and which therapies have been found to be the most effective in treating this pervasive disorder.
Join Dr. Cherilyn Lee, co-host Karlynn Cammon and special guest Dr. Jeffrey Benton as they discuss the New Trauma Release Technique™ that releases aches and pains from the cellular level of the body. Dr. Benton uses advanced chiropractic techniques which include Applied Kinesiology and Neuro-Emotional Technique to heal the body. He locates, identifies, and removes the underlying cause of your pain. As a result, he reconnects the body to the creative life force, resulting in optimal function.
Emotional abuse can be worse than physical abuse! What is childhood trauma and how does it affect your children?
Prevent and treat trauma and stress in your children by joining us on this episode CCFL Blog Talk Radio. Discover the truth behind emotional abuse and physical abuse so you can end it once and for all!
Jane Evans has worked with families and children who are dealing with childhood trauma, physical and emotional abuse. She can help you heal and unite your family with simple awareness and strategies.
To get the best answers visit us and join our group on LinkedIn.
Yoga for trauma and resulting symptoms of trauma that include eating disorders, PTSD, sleepless nights, anxiety and feelings of unease.
We will go through a plan to help you with Yoga Nidra (the yoga of sleep) to help you develop a measurable path so that you can see your success.
Always consult with a professional if you suffer(ed) from trauma, but some self-help is a given on any healing path.
in Self Help
Do you use your body's energy to help heal itself?
Our body is a powerful tool to heal from all kinds of pain and trauma. Guest Lis McPheeters, owner and practitioner of True You Holistics, teaches us a holistic approach to healing our body, mind, and spirit. She specializes in the care of the Energetic Body System for weight management, physical and mental trauma, and the physical disease process. She can be contacted at Lis@trueyouholistics.com.
CTHRadio unites healing specialist with childhood trauma survivors. Your host, Susan Jacobi, a thriver after childhood abuse, knows healing is in replacing the trauma mindset. Her book, How to Love Yourself: The Hope after Child Abuse is available at amazon. To pick up your FREE ebook, 11 Tools for Happiness CLICK here. You can reach Susan directly at email@example.com.
Most, if not, all of us have been through some type of traumatic experience.
How do we deal with the pain from that experience?
Do we acknowledge it, or pretend we do not hurt?
Are we victims for the rest of our lives?
Can we heal from the pain, the hurt and the trauma?
Can we move past or through it?
Damali Robertson, filmmaker and social activist, discusses the "The Souls of Women" - a documentary that explores how women grow and heal from scarring life experiences.
Join Damali, Coach Seah and Dr Chan as they explore "Healing From Trauma" during the March episode of Growing Consciousness.
Please Join Host Farhiya Mohamed and guest speakers Carlin Yoophum and Tigist Negash from Seattle, Washington as they talk about trauma experienced by African Immigrant and Refugee Women and non-traditional ways of healing from the trauma.
in Self Help
Do you have issues with food? Do you think you may be an "emotional eater?" What's an emotional eater?
Emotional eating is when a person uses food as an attempt to control, monitor, and cope with negative feelings or thoughts. Because emotional eating typically results in overeating, it can often lead to poor self-esteem, unwanted weight gain, and obesity.
If you are binge eating or sometimes not eating at all, learn how to recognize the triggers of emotional eating and understand the habits and causes.
SEGMENT MUSIC BY: Bobby Winters Click for more on iTunes
SHOW SPONSORS: Ask A Pastor Airkii.com
It's FITness Friday on Your Blueprint for LiFE. This is where we make Foundational Implimentation of Truth. In other words we learn to apply what you are receiving and learning. The discussion continues as we conclude our look at John 12:12-19. Our focus will be on verse 18 and 19 as we
Remember what God has done before. If He could do that, He can certainly do this
Understand that nothing can "prevail" against you. "You are more than a conqueror!"
When you realize who you are, whose you are, and the power that you have at your disposal, even within you, you can walk triumphantly away from your trauma and into living in freedom everyday.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (17 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (0 chatters)