SORT BY Relevancy
We experience emotional pain in many different ways such as sadness,anxiety, different kinds of addiction, self-defeating behaviors, anger and boredom. Irene Thuku and Miriam Musau (Ladies Breakfast International- http://www.ladiesbreakfast.com/) will give us tips on why emotional healing is necessary and the steps we need to take. Listen live at:619-393-2852 or www.pinnacleofpraiseshow.com .Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show. Beatrice Ndura – Host
Emotional incest is a tricky term because it sounds as though it implies a sexual relationship when it doesn't. Covert Incest (Emotional) is a relationship between parent and child that puts a child in the place of fulfilling an adult's role. Let's discuss how a parent can become emotionally incestuous and how it affects the child.
Emotional trespass is a boundary violation - an unasked for, univited, intrusion into our own space or that of others. Are you guilty of violating others or being violated in this way? Do you find yourself trying to force connection with a loved one not knowing when they have reached their threshold? Tune in to H.I.P. Living Now by calling 818-572-4953 and be a part of the continuous conversation on boundaries. Healthy boundaries = healthy relationships
Are you stuck in unhealed hurts and painful memories that steal your peace, love and joy? Irene Kareithi and Charity Maina will give us tips on how prayer heals and releases us from the pit of guilt and despair. Listen live at: 619-393-2952 or http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/ Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show. Beatrice Ndura – Host
** This is a re-broadcast ** Bullying comes in several forms such as cyber bullying, verbal abuse and even physical violence. Dial 347-850-8486 and join our distinguished panel of symptometrists and special guests - Keva Williams and Coach Khayr Love - for solutions on overcoming bullying and emotional abuse once and for all.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY to give our listeners the advantage in reducing emotional vulnerability and repurposing anger/aggression.
Tonight's empowerment panel will also feature Keva Williams - author of THE QUIET RAGE - and Coach Khayr Love - astrologer, mentor, success trainer, and Symptometry advocate. Keva has made it one of her life's purpose is to destroy the, "I Can't" that women carry when subjected to any form of abuse because of Shame, Pride, or Fear of leaving that Abusive Situation. Coach Khayr Love specializes in the Emotional Freedom Technique and empowering individuals to overcome. This will be one show to share!
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
My guests Monday are Karen Ross and Elizabeth Bull,master healers and teachers. Karen and Liz have spent many years developing a highly effective method of clearing emotional blocks which they are going to demonstrate to you during this program. If you have felt stuck and are hanging on to an emotional issue that is holding you back, this program is for you!
Following this unique and dynamic interview with Karen and Liz, Caroline will answer your health-related questions and do spot readings with listeners.
“I’ve been a Caroline Sutherland fan ever since the first moment I met her in the ’90s. In fact, she fulfilled a dream of mine. At our first meeting, Caroline looked at me, clearly saw my deficiencies and nutritional needs, and on the spot designed a special plan for my particular body. I felt understood for the first time.”
- Louise Hay, Author of You Can Heal Your Life
How can you tell if you, a peer, a subordinate or a job candidate, has the emotional intelligence needed to do well? One way is testing. We discuss with TTI Success Insights' own John Hersey:
1. What is emotional quotient?
2. Why do executives need a high level of emotional quotient to succeed?
3. What are the risks of having low levels of emotional quotient.
4. How do you improve your emotional quotient?
Each of us has desires but when we feel down, it is our passion for life that lifts and gives us the desire to continue forward. Self-mastery helps keep our desires from becoming out of control. Attaining too much power, our ego can begin to control our decision-making. It is then that our self-mastery must step in and keep the ego from misdirecting our lives. When one creates a desire then an action will follow.
Our special guest on Women Warriors for our first show in September (Sept 3rd, at Noon ET) will be Jennifer Riis-Poulsen. Jennifer will discuss the topic of “How Emotional Self-Defense NOT ONLY prevents you from becoming a statistic, but can also lead to your success”.
Jennifer Riis-Poulsen, Founder & CEO of Powerhouse Self-Defense, is from London, England, and moved to the United States in 2004. She is a 2nd degree black belt in martial arts and has a Psychology background. Jennifer formed Powerhouse Self-Defense in November 2011 as a response to the ever-increasing statistics on the number of females that are physically and emotionally assaulted each year. She made reducing these statistics a passion and personal goal and has developed a comprehensive and holistic Personal Safety and Empowerment Program to ensure ALL girls and women live safe, healthy and empowered lives. To find out more about Jennifer, visit her website at www.powerhouseselfdefense.com.
Is emotional infidelity more diffficult on your marriage than just some plain good sex with another person? Are emotional affairs harder to get over then just having a sexual fling? Is there away to get your marriage back on track after the affair is over? What about the other persons emotional state of being? Are they in love with your spouse? Could they tip the scales and actually fall in love with each other? Are there signs and symptoms of a emotional affairs? The Love Dr. will discuss the emotional affair. She will discuss "Is loving two people equally possible now days"? If your spouse has fallen in love with someone outside your marriage/partnership,then you actually have a worse chance of ever seeing your relationship return to normal or the way it was once before. The Love Dr. will give you some very valuable love keys to saving your marriage. You need to listen to this how in you suspect emotional infidelity. The love lines are open, Tues, 22 July. 9:00pm est 714-242-5155. Love Dr. Radio. blogtalkradio.com
The Kingdom Concept of Mastery: We are in a very pivotal time and season where it is vitally important that we understand that one of the first and greatest attributes that we were given was the ability to Master or have Mastery. This is the very idea that we have the authority to have Mastery over every "thing" in the earth. Tune in to this Kingdom Concept that promises to introduce you to your true identity in order to master everything present in your world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (292 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (18 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- DerekLambert (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (3 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (2 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)