SORT BY Relevancy
Join John Allegro and Emily Convers for "Stand Up Hudson Valley" Episode #2. This week, your hosts will discuss the state of New York State Open Meetings Laws, and what you can do to make sure your local municpal boards comply. You'll also hear the latest updates on the Kiryas Joel annexation petitions, and news of KJ's continued environmental violations.
"Stand Up Hudson Valley" is a live, call-in podcast. You can hear the show every Sunday from 7pm - 8pm. Archived episodes are available for on-demand listening.
Join hosts Emily Convers and John Allegro tonight at 7pm for episode #3 of "Stand Up Hudson Valley". We'll have a report on a new Kiryas Joel environmental violation, and will discuss:
New York State Open Meetings Law and recent violations by the Monroe Town Board
A new initiative to pressure the Orange County government to take action on irresponsible development and illegal annexations.
A follow up on the KJ pipeline case.
"Stand Up Hudson Valley" is an open line call in show. Public comment is encouraged!
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (10 chatters)
- Olympias (8 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (6 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (6 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (4 chatters)
- Midrats (3 chatters)
- Progressive Politcs Tennessee Style (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Luqman Nation (1 chatters)
- Siconyte (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)