SORT BY Relevancy
September is here and unless you live in S. Texas, the dog-days of summer are past. So let's celebrate Emma Nutt and the first day of spring (in Australia and New Zealand), the 1st Aero Squadren, and the start of oyster season, plus dozens of other anniversaries and birthdays.
Marie is pleased to have Emma Portilo & Johannes1977 Resident to discuss Art in Hats Team Diabetes of Second Life. This is one of the biggest annual events in Second Life. A committed team of organizers, artists, designers and residents make this event possible. Team Diabetes of Second Life is an official and authorized team of The American Diabetes Association. The mission of Team Diabetes of Second Life is to raise awareness, tolerance, and funds for diabetes in the virtual world of Second Life.
Listen in to learn more about their work, team diabetes of SL, and ways to get involved. Make sure to check out Team Diabetes of SL's page. Connect with Marie on Twitter and Pinterest!
Music by Singer/Songwriter SaraMarie Philly
in Self Help
Emma Mildon is forever exploring the world of holistic living. From surfing, meditation, yoga, to life coaching and spiritual courses in channeling to numerology - Emma shares her wisdom learnt from gurus, shamans and teachers she has connected with across the globe to help educate readers on everything new age living.
Emma has traveled the world, from backpacking through South America to living on Super Yachts serving the rich and famous in the Mediterranean and Caribbean. Throughout her journey she has met medicine men, healers, physics, authors, artists, leaders and celebrities – each of whom had their own twist on spiritual living. An old soul, a master number 11 in numerology, an Aries and born in the year of the tiger, Emma loves to share her lessons learnt from some of the leaders in their fields within the holistic community with readers who are curious about finding out more about nourishing their mind, body and soul. Emma is a 2015 Ambassador and speaker at Wanderlust Festival and her new #1 best selling book 'Soul Searcher's Handbook' published by Simon & Schuster USA, Beyond Words Press. Her books have been called, "The Woodstock of spiritual books." You can find out more about holistic living on her website which hosts recommended books, videos and online shopping channels to feed the soul.
Join HWTP’s Legal Analyst David Weinstein and guests Emma Court (MarketWatch health care reporter) and Neurologist Dr. Michael Hoffer (Neurologist, UHealth/University of Miami Miller School of Medicine) discuss CTE and the misconceptions of the movie, Concussion.
Read: Six things ‘Concussion’ the movie won’t tell you (but brain experts will) (written by Emma Court)
Read: NFL Grant Awarded to Study Novel Diagnostic Device for Concussions
Post your questions and/or comments below. On social media use ?#askHWTPSports; call us at 347 989 0227 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media: #AskHWTPSportsTalk
Call Us: 347-989-0227
Subscribe to our Podcast from your smart phone.
in Self Help
In a toxic or volatile relationship? Wondering if your are truly the victim of abuse and if you should leave? Are you feeling like your are perhaps a victim of subltle abuses such as repeated verbal put-downs, slight physical fights, name-calling, intimidations, enslaving demands, subtle manipulations which feel like bullying? Feeling trapped about of fear of being hurt if you leave or that your children will be taken from you if your find rescue or that you will fail to be able to take care of your self financially if you find safety from abuse? Ponder if the unthinkable is actually true and think someone you love is experiencing, and indeed enduring domestic violence? The numbers of victims are so high - 1 in 4 women and 1 in 6 men are victims of domestic violence. These are the very serious issues which author Emma Kate Lomax will explore on this Dr. Carol Francis Talk Radio Show. Her book, "i can see no way" is found on Amazon and her campaign to help abused victims can be found at these Helpful links offered during program that will assist individuals who might be needing to escape violence or bullying in relationships, Psychological Dr. Carol Francis located in Los Angeles and can be contacted at drcarolfrancis.com.
Dame Emma-Jane Brown and EJB Events
CMC Radio Presents: Dame Emma-Jane Brown and EJB Events - Part 5
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (27 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (5 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (5 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)