SORT BY Relevancy
Join us, in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk to former university of Arizona great, and Indianapolis Colt, LaMonte Hunley! LaMonte, is a resource of amazing advice, for young football players today, and he is extremely excited to share his story, and opinions with our audience.
LaMonte, and his brother, Ricky Hunley, were dominant defensive players at the university of Arizona, back in the late 80's, and both have been chosen as one of the Top 50 football players in Arizona Wildcats history.
This is a show that no aspiring football player or parent should miss! Tune in, and listen for something that will give you an edge in your career. Let's go!
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk with former Carolina Panther, Ryne Robinson. Ryne, was an amazing prep player out of Toledo, OH, and then took his talents to the university of Miami (OH), where he became the school's all-time leader in punt return yardage.
Ryne, was such an amazing athlete, that he was actually a two-sport star at the university of Miami (OH), doubling up as a left-fielder on the Red Hawks baseball team! At the end of his college football career, he was drafted in the fourth round of the 2007 NFL Draft, to the Carolina Panthers.
Ryne, has an immense amount of experience and knowledge about the football entertainment industry, and he is excited to share his opinions and advice, with our aspiring players, in the BYGP Locker Room. Tune in!
This may very well be one of our most important BYGP Locker Rooms Show as of yet! We are excited and honored, to bring Dr. Anthony Kontos, from the university of Pittsburgh, into the Locker Room to talk about the significance of concussions in football.
Dr. Kontos, has extensive experience and research, studying concussions that football players endure, and he wants to share his thoughts and opinions, with us in a very candid interview. Safety is a must for football players, and knowledge is just as powerful. Join us tonight as we grow and learn, with Dr. Anthony Kontos. Let's go!
Tonight, is a very special night in the BYGP Locker Room. Not only do we have a college coach coming on our show, but he is the defensive backs coach with a school that is having their inagural year of college football in 2014!
Tonight, coach John Hair, from the university of Arizona Christian, will be joining us to talk about the excitement behind the new football program, and what it takes to be a student-athlete at the collegiate level. The Arizona Christian Firestorm, will be competing at the NAIA level, and if you are not familiar with NAIA football, you definitely need to tune into this show.
There will be a ton of amazing content shared in the BYGP Locker Room, for aspiring college football players. Tune in, as coach Hair puts it all on the table for us. Can't wait!
We are extremely excited, and honored, to bring in Super Bowl winning coach, Pat Ruel, onto the BYGP Locker Room Show tonight!
Coach Ruel is a master motivator, and has been known as a coach that players really gravitate towards, and love. After his playing career at the university of Miami, coach Ruel went on to coach major college football, most notably with Pete Carroll, at the university of Southern California.
He has now paralyed his college coaching career, into NFL success, and coaches one of the most dominating offensive lines in the NFL, with the Super Bowl winning, Seattle Seahawks! Coach Ruel, has learned a lot from his playing career, and coaching career, and wants to share that knowledge with us tonight, in the BYGP Locker Room. Join us!
Join us, in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk to former NFL first round draft pick, and new book author, Mr. Michael Clayton.
Michael, obviously has a vast amount of knowledge about football success, but now he is helping young superstars find their way off-the-field as well. If you are a player, parent, coach, or someone who just loves football, this will be show you definitely don't want to miss!
Tune in and hear Michael's an amazing football testimony. We absolutely can't wait! Also, feel free to call in with any questions or comments you may have, the lines will be open.
Our topic of discussion will center on our last visit to see the Cheif Physcian. Some of us have missed our scheduled appointments and we need to move with URGENCY to see Him. Our spiritual health and VICTORY depends on it.
Facilitator: Pastor David Williams
Very few, have helped as many quarterbacks and skill position players, as the Barton Football Academy. Coach Greg Barton and his son Taylor, have created a force to be reckoned with in the Pacific Northwest, and we are truly excited to have them on the BYGP Locker Room Show.
Greg, played quarterback for the Detroit Lions, and also in the Canadian Football League, in the late 60's and early 70's. While his son, Taylor, was Gatorade Player of the Year, in Oregon coming out of high school, and then went on to play Division 1A football at Colorado and Washington.
NFL Quarterbacks, like Aaron Rodgers, Carson Palmer, and Kyle Orton, have all worked with the Barton family to improve as quarterbacks. Tune in tonight, and find out what makes the Barton Academy Connection so special. Can't wait!
Tune into this episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show, to hear from one of the best Linebacker coaches and Defensive Coordinators, in Division 1-AA football. Coach Ty Gregorak, has been an All-American high school football player, major division 1A football player (Univ of Colorado), and produced many college All-Americans and professional football players as a coach at the university of Montana.
Coach Gregorak, loves to feed into young players, and has an immense amount of knowledge that can help you along your journey. Come on in the the BYGP Locker Room, and learn how to position yourself to be recruited, and become a successful college student-athlete. Let's go!
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room Show, as we talk to current university of Pittsburgh, Strength and Conditioning coach, Brian Calhoun.
Brian has had an amazing football career as a player, being once named Big 10 Offensive Player of the Year, while playing at the university of Wisconsin, and also becoming a thrid round NFL Draft pick, to the Detroit Lions. But sometimes we have to go through highs and lows as a football player, and Brian has an amazing testimony to share about his journey through the world of big-time football.
This show will be great for young players to learn about the business of football, and get advice from someone who truly wants to see young athletes succeed. Tune in!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (49 chatters)
- Yada (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)