SORT BY Relevancy
In the news: Hurdle cleared in Verso/NewPage deal; Quad/Graphics is buying Brown for $100 million; Cenveo expands operations in St. Louis; Cascades announces the closure of its Swedish subsidiary Cascades Djupafors; Police storm facility, nearly 100 arrested; Company says it will sell U.S. division; International Paper acquires remaining shares of Orsa IP Embalagens in Brazil; Norske Skog to temporarily shut down paper machine; Company fined more than $1 million after two killed in explosion; Company abandons biomass plan; and much more!
Nips is a weekly show of contemporary information related to the pulp and paper industry worldwide. Hosted by Jim Thompson, the voice of the worldwide pulp and paper industry.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- BpEarthWatch (26 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (22 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (18 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Guys of the Roundtable (1 chatters)