SORT BY Relevancy
In the news: Hurdle cleared in Verso/NewPage deal; Quad/Graphics is buying Brown for $100 million; Cenveo expands operations in St. Louis; Cascades announces the closure of its Swedish subsidiary Cascades Djupafors; Police storm facility, nearly 100 arrested; Company says it will sell U.S. division; International Paper acquires remaining shares of Orsa IP Embalagens in Brazil; Norske Skog to temporarily shut down paper machine; Company fined more than $1 million after two killed in explosion; Company abandons biomass plan; and much more!
Nips is a weekly show of contemporary information related to the pulp and paper industry worldwide. Hosted by Jim Thompson, the voice of the worldwide pulp and paper industry.
Join Host Live Chats
- Spiritual Tennessee (10 chatters)
- In the Pickle Barrel (4 chatters)
- ARC Studies (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- CWA Radio (2 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (1 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (1 chatters)