SORT BY Relevancy
Talkin Live with Eli is a weekly show dedicated to raising awareness for Autism, The Homeless, Underprivileged, and giving back to the community. Eli talks with guests about how they are giving back to the community and how it impacts their lives. Today's Guest: Tiffany Fitzgerald, Founder & CEO of Black Girls Golf.
Talkin Live with Eli is a weekly show dedicated to raising awareness for Autism, The Homeless, Underprivileged, and giving back to the community. Eli talks with guests about how they are giving back to the community and how it impacts their lives. Today's Guest: Scott Aughtry, Founder & President of the North American Disibility Golf Partnership
Welcome Dorie Greenspan! Inducted into the James Beard Foundation Who’s Who of Food and Beverage, DORIE GREENSPAN was tapped by Julia Child to write Baking with Julia. She coauthored Desserts by Pierre Hermé, which won an IACP award. Her Around My French Table was an IACP Cookbook of the Year, and Baking: From My Home to Yours won a James Beard Award.
Baking Chez Moi: Recipes from My Paris Home to Your Home Anywhere by Dorie Greenspan With her groundbreaking bestseller Around My French Table, Dorie Greenspan changed the way we view French food. Now, in Baking Chez Moi, she explores the fascinating world of French desserts, bringing together a charmingly uncomplicated mix of contemporary recipes, including original creations based on traditional and regional specialties and drawing on seasonal ingredients, market visits, and her travels throughout the country.
Like the surprisingly easy chocolate loaf cake speckled with cubes of dark chocolate that have been melted, salted, and frozen, which she adapted from a French chef’s recipe, or the boozy, slow-roasted pineapple, a five-ingredient cinch that she got from her hairdresser, these recipes show the French knack for elegant simplicity. In fact, many are so radically easy that they defy our preconceptions: crackle-topped cream puffs, which are all the rage in Paris; custardy apple squares from Normandy; and an unbaked confection of corn flakes, dried cherries, almonds, and coconut that nearly every French woman knows.
Whether it’s classic lemon-glazed madeleines, a silky caramel tart, or "Les Whoopie Pies," Dorie puts her own creative spin on each dish, guiding us with the friendly, reassuring directions that have won her legions of ardent fans.
Eli Harrington is the new Executive Director at Technology of Tomorrow. As the Director he is responsible for working with the board of directors, volunteers, and program participants to rapidly increase the scope and scale of his nonprofit. We sit down with him and discuss how he's developing new programs, community outreach and his interest in the Millennial generation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (63 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (0 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (0 chatters)