SORT BY Relevancy
More than an evidence reveal and review, we speak with Michael Esposito and hear his unique take on Electronic Voice Phenomena. We will play and review examples from Mr. Esposito who has conducted extensive research at many active locations and has developed a great deal of unique theory and has devised many unique experiments within the field of EVP. . He has had numerous television, radio and newspaper appearances.And we invite you to take part in the conversation by signing into our chat room at www.LivingParanormal.com/Live this Sunday 9pm EST to 11pm EST.
This edition of A Kind Voice on Music features Quiana Lynell, certified southern girl, who infuses her classical training and gospel upbringing with her love for jazz. Embracing her four-octave range, she is able to perform a limitless repertoire. Her style, Jazz, Classical, Soul and Funk, or as she has coined "Jazzicalsofunk," has been described as nothing you have ever heard. Her personality shines through as she delves into the true meaning of well-known songs and exposes hidden tips and secrets to true happiness. Captivating the audience with her voice her smile lights the way, as she shares with you her soul through song. Listen in as host, Mitch Ruth asks about her LOVEME initiative, sending a postitive message with music and, if we're lucky, he'll ask the burning question, "Sugar or salt on the grits?"
Quianna's Webrpage www.quianalynell.com
Quianna's Kickstarter http://kck.st/1FbJ9Rg
Quianna on Twitter @quianalynell
Welcome to A Kind Voice on Music. This showcase shines a spotlight on Laura Walsh. Whether owning the big stages or pouring her heart out in the intimate smaller venues, whether she is broadcasted to the mass media through TV and radio interviews or having a conversation over a cup of coffee (green tea for Laura), Laura’s unfailing passion is to connect with her audience in hopes to inspire those she reaches to get involved in their communities. Hosted by Tyler Wolf.
in Indie Music
Welcome to A Kind Voice on Music. This musical highlight show shines a spotlight on Silverbird based out of Brooklyn, NY. This four piece rock group is working with UK producer Kris Harris to perfect the sounds that Tim Barr spent two months in a monastery writing. A new but strangely comfortable album has followed and now they need your help to KickStart things right. Hosted by Tyler Wolf.
On this episode of A Kind Voice on Sports with Elisia, Ali HIghsmith with join the conversation. Ali will talk about his Kickstarter book project, 7 Years Later: Tales From The LSU Huddle and what it was like to be part of Louisiana State University's National Championship team. To find out more details about his Kickstarter project, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1729751805/7-years-later-tales-from-the-lsu-huddle.
Hosted by Elisia Owens Mumford
LSU football, book, Kickstarter, Ali Highsmith, huddle, National Championship,
This week, we're taking it back to 1950's science fiction! Join us as our guest will be writer and director Gerrit Thompson as we discuss his new film Wasp-Men from Mars!
Wasp-Men From Mars! is a sci-fi short film inspired by the monster invasion flicks of the 1950’s but with the more modern sensibility of today’s sci-fi and horror.
It starts in 1959 with three teenagers on a stargazing trip that turns into an evening of heartbreak, jealousy, and sexual confusion — and then giant wasps from outer space invade Earth and make things even worse. The teens need to put their feelings aside if they're going to survive the night.
Check out his film's Kickstarter campaign by clicking here.
Hosted by William Battle
in Self Help
The Higher Self Voice radio hosted by Janet Richmond! Tune into this fascinating show - every Wednesday from 10 am pacific time - as Janet Richmond leads listeners through an hour or two of rich, tantalizing, 5th dimensional, raw spiritual information direct from the Higher Selves! 2015 brings a shift to the show where Janet opens up the forum to share much more of the Higher Self information. The breadth of the material is vast and Janet will offer many different perspectives sometimes delving into what may normally be seen as unknown. Janet accepts on air (or via email) requests for healing, general questions or ideas of what topics would interest the listeners.This is an amazing opportunity to call in and receive personal one-on-one help to help unclog areas of your life and/or to better understand your journey. You even will get answers for what you had thought were unanswerable questions. And as always, even listening to a healing for someone else will take you through the same transformative experience as the person it's directed toward. Since 2006, Janet Richmond has made it her life's effort to promote the Higher Self healing techniques to empower those who learn it so that they can start living the life they want and deserve. Janet offers many ways to begin utilizing the Neutralizing technique; from her book CHOICES - Neutralizing Your Negative Thoughts and Emotional Blueprints, to her radio show on Blog Talk radio, Private sessions, Meetups and Catalytic Art. Janet is also finishing up her second book 'Soul Psychology' and will be hosting online workshops in the near future."I have moved out into the world in order to share all that I have learned, to share the effective ways we can all change our lives. I have moved from feeling like a victim to knowing I am the creator of my present and future. It is something everyone can do with no special skills required. Everyone carries all we need inside as part who we truly are"
Dr. Jeffrey Singer: The ongoing debate over ObamaCare has obscured another important example of government meddling in medicine. Starting this year, physicians like myself who treat Medicare patients must adopt electronic health records, known as EHRs, which are digital versions of a patient’s paper charts. If doctors do not comply, our reimbursement rates will be cut by 1%, rising to a maximum of 5% by the end of the decade…I am an unwilling participant in this program. In my experience, EHRs harm my patients more than they help.
Dr. Singer practices general surgery in Phoenix and is an adjunct scholar at the Cato Institute.
Tags: Dr Jeffrey Singer, Obamacare, electronic health records, EHRs, digital, reimbursement, patient
Tune in to this week's A Kind Voice on Sports as filmmaker and director Alex Di Marco discusses his extensive background in hip hop and rap music videos as well as his upcoming feature movie "Speedball" starring Eric Roberts. Learn what drives Alex to excel as an unique storyteller and how he shows his deep appreciation to his supporters over the years. Connect with Alex on Twitter @Alex_DiMarco and @SpeedballMovie. The Call In line will be open during Wednesday night's live show at (347) 850-8907. Hosted by Elisia Owens Mumford.
Tonight our host, Kenny Fulton, is joined by fellow vocalist and regular listener, Chynah as they discuss how life (experience) can inspire music and how music can inspire life. The discussion will include examples of songs that were written for A Kind Voice that have been inspired by our volunteers and how the different facets of A Kind Voice come together to create a beautiful community garden. Kenny and Chynah will also discuss their own music and how it is growing their musical garden.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- ARAIG (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- prf88 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)