SORT BY Relevancy
When we're about to get #serious in the #gym we #ALWAYS start with #SportsFoodStrips by @sportsfoodinc Go to SportsFood.com!! Use 2FitChx for 15% off!! #electrolytes #replacement #strips #workout #exercise #lifting #training #weights #muscle #muscles #bodybuilding #fitness #fit #fitover40 #radio #show
#LOOK who's on our #show this week!! Glenn Graham from @fit_over_40 one of our #favorite #Instagram pages! Check them out and #follow! Then #listen #FRIDAY at 11:00am & 6:00pm CT on @indio_radio via tunein #app!! #fitover40 #fitness #fit #fitnessprofessional #muscles #ripped #shredded #compete #gym #workout #protein #igfitness #photo #pic #instafit #fitfam #radio
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Chakra Earthsong Levy. Chakra is Holistic health consultant, teacher, and entrepreneur Chakra Earthsong Levy has a deep love of organic, whole foods and live cultured drinks, which led to the creation of KeVita. After years of perfecting home fermentation, KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Drinks are by far her best ferment! Living high in the Colorado Mountains for many years, she and her family harvested summer?s bounty for winter?s nutrition by culturing locally grown vegetables to preserve the probiotic rich benefits. As the formulator of KeVita she sets the highest quality organic standards, selecting ingredients for KeVita with great care.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• pin worms- we are not meant to live alone but hysterical hygiene through two life cycles to help..
• infant eczema? lacofermented foods and nourishing herbal infusions espeically nettles to reverse allergic reactions..
• cook kale for at least an hour..
• three traditions of healing..
• electrolytes and drinking infusions instead of water..
• chickweed is a wonderful herb for the eyes.. palming is very restful for the eyes..
• tooth care- electric toothbrush and astringent herbs such as yarrow tincture, myrth tincture, bloodroot tincture..
• nourishing herbs, tonifying herbs, stimulating and sedating herbs..
• fenugreek tea for lactation and infusions of red clover, nettles, oatstraw, red raspberry leaf..
• and much more....
The best delivery of minerals and electrolytes for your body. Really. Boiled seawater is probably one of the first medicinal solutions that man created. In the olden days, people used boiled seawater to handle cuts, infections and open sores.
Our bodies are designed to work perfectly within the natural environment. Water, Electrolytes, and Minerals are perfectly balanced in our bodies. In the US our eating habits are perfect for wrecking that delicate balance. If you've eaten a preservative and additive filled diet for your whole life with little or no harm to your body, it's because the human body is remarkably resilient. With age comes the penalty for consuming toxic food. These toxins are not eliminated, but build up over the years much like a septic tank. After a certain point, the liver and immune system cannot handle this accumulated toxic waste, and will slowly lose the ability to keep us free from illness and dis-ease which inevitably follows.
Aspartame is made up of three chemicals: aspartic acid, phenylalanine, and methanol. Methanol breaks down into formic acid and formaldehyde in the body.
Scripture for this teaching: “Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Tonight on Beating Neuropathy & Chronic Pain, we’ll talk about autonomic neuropathy. Autonomic neuropathy is neuropathy that affects the “automatic” functions of the body, such as the heart, breathing, sweating, and digestion. Most cases of autonomic neuropathy is caused by diabetes, but it can also happen with injuries and inflammatory conditions.
There is a screening you can do at home to test for autonomic neuropathy. Take your blood pressure while in a seated position, then stand and immediately take it again. Your blood pressure should rise by 10 points both systolic and diastolic. Though it is possible to get a false positive while doing this, it can be an indicator that autonomic neuropathy is happening.
Making sure you are well-hydrated is important for everyone, but especially in autonomic neuropathy. Add a bit of salt to your water for electrolytes. Diet is important as well. Consuming enough water and fiber will help your digestive system stay healthy. Eat small, frequent meals instead of two or three large ones.
Autonomic neuropathy requires careful evaluation and close supervision. We do not know if there is a significant or long-term cure for it right now. However, the types of treatment we advocate for peripheral neuropathy can also be useful.
Join the conversation on Facebook!
Our bodies are designed to work perfectly within the natural environment. Water, Electrolytes, and Minerals are perfectly balanced in our bodies. In the Us our eating habits are perfect for wrecking that delicate balance. If you've eaten a preservative and additive filled diet for your whole life with little or no harm to your body, it's because the human body is remarkably resilient. With age comes the penalty for consuming toxic food. These toxins are not eliminated, but build up over the years much like a septic tank. After a certain point, the liver and immune system cannot handle this accumulated toxic waste, and will slowly lose the ability to keep us free from illness and dis-ease which inevitably follows.
In general, it's best to avoid the following ingredients.
Saccharin, Aspartame, Acesulfame-K
Cut back on processed sugar and processed salt.
Scripture for this teaching: These genetic alterations may come with much risk to humans, animals, and plants, though, and only time will tell if this experiment will be helpful or harmful in the long run. Romans 8:18-23 reminds us that today, along with all of mankind, creation groans and longs to be set free from death and decay, and only in the future when God physically redeems His children and all of His creation will that happen. At that time everything God created will be restored to its initial perfect state.
In this Breakthrough Sports Performance episode, Stacey Vornbrock will speak with Jaime Ward, Integrative Health Coach and the founder of My Nutritious Life. What you eat and how you eat can make or break your performance. Jaime will share 3 critical things you need to know to prepare for your next competition. We'll discuss the type and amount of food you need, the timing of food before a competition, and the proper fluid intake. Proper nutrition is critical for your body to rest, repair, and refuel after a competition. Discover how to refuel muscle and liver glycogen stores and most importantly, replace fluids and electrolytes. Learn the top priorities for a Proactive Nutrition Recovery Plan. But once the competition is over, is it okay to eat what you want? Jaime says, "Yes!" as long as you listen closely to your body and keep 3 things in mind. We'll learn about nutrient dense foods and healthier choices to make when you're on the road. Jaime Ward is the founder of My Nutritious Life. She is an integrative Health Coach who received her training at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City. She has studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods. To learn more about Jaime's work, please visit: www.MyNutritiousLife.com or call Jaime at 480-421-8238. Stacey Vornbrock, M.S., Sports Performance Pioneer, works with professional and amateur athletes and has developed 9 Breakthrough Sports Performance Manuals for athletes and also ebooks for non-athletes. Visit her website.
We keep seeing how "healthy water" is important for electrolyte balance. We're going to take a few minutes to introduce you to a natural, healthy, refreshing drink called KiKi Maple Sweetwater made from pure maple sap!
Join us this week to hear Keith share with us all the great qualities of this natural, Canadian-made product, and the benefits this drink has on our health.
Keith and Lorraine Harris are the owners of Troll Bridge Creek, the makers of KiKi Maple Sweetwater.
Topics include the fragmentation of the mind; Mr. Bunker's E-Coli experience; off off-grid electrolytes; pig pen fencing; Jesus eating with sinners and tax collectors; Ephesians 4:26 and being angry and sinning not; murder; and Christians and voting, politics and civic engagement.
A Conversation with Steve Blanchard Vice President of Marketing and Sales and Nick Senqueno the chemist for Finish Line Horse Products.
A conversation with Steve Blanchard, VP of Marketing and Sales for Finish Line Products. Steve hase helped develop new products, designed production equipment and represent the company. He is also one of the owners of Finish Line.
Karen (Rooon55), part 2, March 20, 2008. Karen's disease started when she was a little girl (7) and she finally got a diagnosis in 2005. She had cycling Cushing's, Thyroid disease, GH deficiency, and Auto immune Alopecia. She believes she is cured after two Pituitary surgeries. A doctor didn't advise Vermont's Karen Nolan (Rooon on the boards) that she might be one of the scant 3.5 per million people diagnosed annually with Cushing's disease - another Cushing's patient did.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (60 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (45 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (18 chatters)
- NTEB (17 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (9 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (9 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)