SORT BY Relevancy
The Cool Critics, will spin their thoughts and conversation around BALTIMORE. Protests have developed around the country, talk being generated around the world. Eyes are on BALTIMORE and MARILYN MOSBY the state attorney. Conflicting views on the speed of the conviction of the 6 officers. One attorney stated, there was no rush, but media and other sources claim M Mosby RUSHED too fast. Conflicting comments on Freddie Gray. A Black city, with turmoil and other issues. WHAT UP?
Plus the FLOYD MAYWEATHER MANNY PACQUIAO fight in full fledge after the show. And Ben E King, the legendary great - gone at age 81. 347-205-9366 Won'tcha join in with us? Bring your lawn chairs and your own brew. We got to do the doo. 347-205-9366
The Roman Show welcomes former Miami Heat player and NBA champion Shane Battier, Bellator's Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal, MMA fighter Elder Ramos and Miss May I's lead singer Levi Benton on this episode on February 24.
Battier will host “South Beach Battioke" to benefit The Battier Take Charge Foundation, a non-profit organization established by Shane and his wife, Heidi. The foundation awards college scholarships to underprivileged high school students in Miami, Houston and Detroit.
Lawal will main event Bellator's 134 against Cheick Kongo. Hear what Lawal has to say about his opponent and having his fair share of action inside the pro wrestling ring.
Ramos will main event the Strike Off 4 iPPV. Hear Ramos talk about a family death that led him to compete in mma.
Benton and Miss May I come to Fort Lauderdale, Fl. March 3 to Revolution Live. Hear from Benton what fans can expect on this tour as they return to South Florida.
Are the elites feverishly preparing for something big? Full spectrum ops in the homeland? Are we bubbling up to a civil war in 2016? Resettlement communities - the latest plus what happened in Baltimore over the weekend, and a message to our youth. Is this the beginning of the "American Spring?" At least one writer thinks so.
And finally, "W" speaks out about Obama and his policies.
The Motivational King Radio Show presents, "Transitioning From Motivation To Intentional Growth" This weeks topic will be about intentionally seeking ways to grow in your personal and business life. We must understand that just taking up space and going through life does not sustain growth. We cannot allow our talents to take us to a position our integrity can't sustain.This is right out of the Best Selling Book "Becoming Who You Should Be Despite Who You Are" By Brandon L. Draper. Most people revert back to their childhood days thinking that every year brings new found talents and ability with little to no effort on their part. This is the furthest thing from the truth watch as we break down the importance of taking an active role in your life and your growth cycle will pay off in the long run.
Contact Us http://www.TheMotivationalKing.com
Enroll In The Passion Purpose Mindset Academy: http://passionpurposemindsetacademy.kajabi.com/squeeze_pages/46765-passion-purpose-academy
Financial elder abuse is on the rise in California. People are living longer due to advances in science, medicine, health, fitness and nutrition. At the same time, "seniors" (those over 65 years of age - which is still relatively "young" if you think about it) are some of the sole survivors of the "mortgage meltdown" and they are oftens the victims of financial fraud and "elder abuse." This husband and wife podcast discusses what elder abuse is, how to spot it, and the types of legal claims we handle as a California financial elder abuse law firm.
Common perpetrators of financial elder abuse
1. Attorneys (these professionals are in a position of "trust" and "confidence" and can unduly influence, coerce, misinform and cause seniors to make very bad financial decisions that can affect real estate, and stock portfolios). Attorney malpractice is another common claim in this area. We have seen "counseling" that has resulted in the loss of substantial equity in residential and commercial real estate estate.
2. Car dealerships (Car dealerships can try to "steal your trade" or engage in "bait and swtich advertising" or sock you away in a car loan that
5. Family (kids who see their parents as easy targets).
6. Mortgage brokers (lenders and loan officers can sock a senior away - and take exorbitant loan fees - to steer an elder into an unconscionable predatory loan (ex. a negative amrotization or "option arm loan") or fail to advise as to the advisability (or non-advisablity) of a reverse mortgage. These fees can be "taken" in bad faith resulting in serious daamges to an elder.
The Iranian nuclear deal.
The PATRIOT Act
Bernie Sanders the Socialist gets in the ring
Hillary's remarks on the criminal justice system
And last but not least -- the Congressional budget deal that would torpedo Obamacare.
All that tonight with our Capitol Hill Expert and Insider, Elizabeth Chryst, former US Senate Secretary to the Majority.
S.M.I.L.E.3E presents Elder Kathy Kendall "GOD Still Heals"
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (91 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (60 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- BeverlyD (38 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Freestyle Hour (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)