SORT BY Relevancy
Secession will be on the docket tonight. Also, Gov. Chris 'I'll Eat Everything' Christie has a new diet plan! The Russians aren't screwing around, well, correct that, they are. Just hope it's not with Floridian monkeys! Sounds crazy? Well this is the world in which we live.
1) You vil shut ze mouth and you vil listen! Not just to our show, but you better listen to the government and shut up and do as you are told... or else! We will talk about the fate of some people who have tried to stand against the USSA totalitarianism and have lost much, if not everything.
2) Syria-sly, what is going on with the Bush-bashers? Yes, Bush lied and people died, but Obama is no different! Where are the cries now?
This week's episode, John Manuel of Fanspeak.com welcomes guest Bob Neighhoff and will debate 4 quarters of sports hot topics.
Some of tonight's topics include problems with NFL teams, MLB Playoffs, fantasy football and much, much more!
Don't miss it, see you at 8 p.m. EST!
What is "Plugged In" with John Manuel about? It’s simple. We will discuss what is going on in the sports world & try to bring it to you in an entertaining way. Myself, a moderator and a special guest will debate the topics which run current in the sports world. It is a great honor to be part of the new Fanspeak Radio Network and guarantee you will enjoy the topics we discuss weekly.
Now about me. I have been regular contributor & blogger to fanspeak.com for the past three years. I enjoy writing about current sports topics from all the professional and college leagues.
Talking sports may also take to other topics that are outside the sports world. I will not be afraid to throw in some reality television or entertainment tidbits.
Feel free to contact me at @jcmanuel2323 with any questions or topics concerning Plugged In.
1) Tennessee is horrible according to Salon.com. Why? Liberal Logic.
2) Scumbag Spitzer is running for comptroller of NYC. Guess who he is running against?
3) Federal workers Achtung! You need to spy on each other! Enjoy your cheese, rats!!!
All this and more crap than a monkey can fling on The EJ and the Bear Show!!!
Listen in... or call in if you have the guts!
The official Cardboard Connection Radio show with your hosts Doug Cataldo, Rob Bertrand and Russ Cohen. Enjoy 90 minutes of sports, entertainment, trading card and memorabilia talk.
Tracy Hackler of Panini America w/ mystery Guest E.J. Manuel of the Buffalo Bills Paul Lesko Visit www.cardboardconnection.com for all of your trading card news, checklists, forums and more.
Also be sure to visit the hosts blogs:
David Wright - http://longflyball.blogspot.com/ Doug Cataldo - http://dougcataldo.blogspot.com Rob Bertrand - http://voiceofthecollector.com Russ Cohen - http://sportsology.net
Tonight's Topics: 1) Yeah we are going to gloat a little more because we were right and still are!
2) Some interesting tidbits about the upcoming week.
3) Loads of BS because....well because we said so!
Don't miss an excremental second of tonight's EJ And The Bear Show!
1)The NSA is still Da Bomb! So we are going to bomb Syria...We will explain.
2)More IRS shenanigans
3) Never, Ever mess with EJ's Chicken coop!
All this and African American Brake Job Instruction Tonight On The EJ and the Bear Show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pastor Paul Begley (55 chatters)
- YusefEL (31 chatters)
- MarlyBird (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (9 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (8 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (4 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- Denise Brown (1 chatters)
- Perfect World Network Too (0 chatters)