SORT BY Relevancy
Do you have the answers:
1. Do I need to send out “Christmas” cards? Can I just email a holiday wish instead?
2. When should I take a hostess gift and what should I take?
3. I work in a fairly large office. Do I need to buy gifts for everyone in the office?
4. Christmas/Holiday parties are such a drag, especially the company party. Do I really need to attend?
5. When do I have to send a thank you note? Can I email a thank you instead?
1. Are there any special things I should be aware of or do if I am taking a client out to lunch or dinner? What if I am asked to lunch/dinner by a vendor?
2. What about giving gifts to my customers? Should I and if so what would be appropriate?
Get the answers today and be PREPARED!!
Lorie Gonzales is the President and founder of Mursener & Associates, Inc., a Salt Lake City based company that specializes in training, consulting and coaching in all areas of professional business conduct, presentation skills, team building and leadership development.
She received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah and is a certified communications consultant and etiquette professional.
Lorie M. Gonzales, Mursener & Associates. Inc.
Tonight the Boys discuss college grooming ediquette, strippers that they know and yard-sailers.
It's Friday night and you're ready to get down and get jiggy (okay, rule number one: never use that expression). You and your friends are ready to head down to the trendy hot spot downtown, but you want to make sure you know exactly how to act at the nightclub, let alone get in the club to begin with. Not to worry, here's a guide to help you learn the tricks of nightclub etiquette. Believe me, it's no hidden secret, just an art.
cutting the queue
Lineups outside a bar that are longer than Gisele Bundchen's legs can be discouraging, but should not be an obstacle to a potentially great night. Here are some ways to make it in the club and avoid waiting outside until last call
If you're going to a trendy, posh nightclub, then dress the part. This means, wear a nice pair of pants, a classy shirt and dressy shoes (relatively dressy). In other words, don't wear jeans, a cotton t-shirt and sneakers. And even if you've got the right style on top, don't spoil your classy look by wearing runners.
On the same note, make sure the people you go with know the rules too. Remind them or you may risk being shunned by the bouncer because one member of your posse is wearing jeans.
Slip it to him
Bouncers may look intimidating, but they're exactly like everyone else when out on the street. When you get to the club, approach the bouncer and be friendly. Casually ask how long the wait will be. If the bouncer looks unresponsive, subtly slip a bill in his palm while shaking his hand. This should work, but remember to be discreet.
Avoid being bounced
Although bouncers are just like everyone else, when waiting in line to get into a club, they are literally your ticket in. Do not, and I repeat, do not act cocky and arrogant. None of that, "Hey man, come on, can't you do better than that?" or "Buddy, just let us in." Not only will you not get into the club, you will never be able to show your face in line again.
Stress Miami’s hottest un-signed hype, Music on tonights show
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- ARAIG (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- prf88 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)