SORT BY Relevancy
Taryn is from Pittsburgh. She studied fashion design and art therapy at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, she worked for designer Anna Sui in New Yorkand styled films and celebrities, while assisting director David Zucker in Los Angeles. She teaches “Sustainability and the Fashion Industry” at FIDM as well as “Eco Fashion”/”Recycled Fashion” at Environmental Charter High School, Hollywood Media Arts and Youth Environmental Network Zambia in Africa. Her unique repurposed Kimono quilt can be seen on HGTV’s the Antonio Treatment; PAPER Magazine featured a tissue paper, Alexander McQueen, replica dress; and she is very proud of her R’ashion class at Environmental Charter High School for designing an Alice in Wonderland dress out of chip wrappers and juice containers.
She has been featured in the movie Hot, Rich and Green and in the Huffington Post. Taryn and partner Billy Lombe are in the process of creating, R’ashion Camp Zambia, an Eco Fashion exchange camp in Zambia Africa. The purpose of the camp is to educate youth from the U.S. and Africa how to turn waste into fashion whilst taking care of our beautiful planet.
EcoDivas purpose is to show the “Who’s who” and “How-to” of being green.
EcoDivas is a multi-layered concept that highlights the fabulous sides of being Eco and Divalicious.
As the creator of EcoDivas, I truly believe that no one can do everything, but everyone can do something. There are lots of misconceptions about going green that often create an unnecessary amount of Eco-Anxiety. No one said being eco couldn’t be as easy as switching your lipstick, repurposing a t-shirt or eating less meat (which saves a butt load of water). Just pick the easy and fun eco things to do first and feel powerful for doing them; then eventually they will become second nature.
THE WEBSITE—EcoDivasTV.com covers the hottest topics that women love: EcoDesigners – fashion/interior/makeup designers, EcoDivas of the Week – rawfoodist/burlesque dancers. And EcoEvents: celebrity green carpet events and eco-openings, and more, but each with a fabulous green twist. It’s all to show that GREEN come in every color, taste and style!
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (7 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (3 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- Best People We Know (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- On The Deans List (1 chatters)