SORT BY Relevancy
Echo and Drake's debut album, "Sundrenched Elsewhere" is getting quite a bit of Indie airplay in various markets. It received #1 Connecticut album of the year in 2011 by The Hartford Curant. Not to be confused with U2 and The Cure as they have been compared to, their unique sound holds its own. They are definitely up and coming and a band to watch as one of the big movers & shakers on the Indie scene. They stop by to visit on Thursday, 9/6 @8pm EST to talk about their debut release, "Morning Dove", their upcoming tour, and so much more. Join us to hear why Echo and Drake are making so much noise.
The Wednesday update show February 3rd with Drake and your host Thomas Williams, joining us will be NLA peoples John Darash and Gerard.
The Chea K. Woolfolk Show is a show about life, inspiration, business and personal growth. Woolfolk is a Louisville, KY native who began manufacturing unique health and beauty products that she felt were absent from the market, which eventually led to an offer and buyout from the multinational consumer goods company, Proctor & Gamble. She is the owner of Kymberli Shoe Designs LLC and a Marketing/Branding expert.
Listen as "GAME CHANGER" Chea K. Woolfolk and her "GAME CHANGING" guests talk about how they "CHANGED THE GAME."
1. Author & Poet Hannah Drake
Opened for author/motivational speaker, Iyanla Vanzant (2015 Power to Exhale Conference in Louisville, KY)
Poetry performance on the Legendary Showtime at the Apollo.
•Guest poet at the Festival of Faiths offering poetry on social justice, believing that communication is truly the beginning of change.
Her powerful, honest delivery has garnered her the nickname, "Brimstone".
2. Jazz & Blues Artist Mark "Big Poppa" Stampley, a popular recording & performing artist, born in Chicago, based in Louisville, KY who has shared the stage with Koko Taylor, Oprah Winfrey, the Delphonics, The Emotions, Montel Jordan, Ivan Neville (Neville Bros.), Calypso Rose, Common, Roger, Roy Ayers, Maya Angelou, Malcolm Jamal -Warner, and Jack Black to name a few ..
Wednesday update show January 27th with Drake and host Thomas Williams
Everett Drake on "So Real With Madelyn: Blog Show! LIVE Audio Only: (347) 326 9924
Conference Call: (712) 775 7085 Access Code: 479358#
Playback: (712) 775 7089 Access Code: 479358#
Today you can enjoy exciting original music from his debut cd project, AMEN GOES RIGHT THERE!, produced by Derrick Lee for Dherico Music. It is available on CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon, and Rhapsody as well as www.everettdrake.com. You can also follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Everett counts himself fortunate to be able to move so easily between various styles of music. To him, the stage is the stage. We can never be sure where he will turn up next. But, one thing we can be certain of, when he receives the call, he will be ready to catch the next plane or tour bus to the destination. The stage is his second home and, he loves every minute of it.
Get Mr. Drakes Single "Amen goes right there!" www.EverettDrake.com
Wednesday January 20th update show with Drake and your host Thomas Williams
Please join me on Monday, January 18th, 2016 for my special guest - Drake Enterprises - a company that is inolved with anima, manga, movies, comics, etc....Show begins at 6:00 pm Eastern Time.
Wednesday January 6th show with Drake and your host Thomas Williams
Wednesday January 13th show with Drake and your host Thomas Williams
Joey Nuggs and Big Country interview pro wrestling's own James Drake
Wednesday January 3rd update show with Drake and your host Thomas Williams.
Join Host Live Chats
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Witch School (13 chatters)
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- BigSarge101 (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- CenterStage (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)