SORT BY Relevancy
In today's episode, we discussed the following topics:
*Night training: what would a night reset look like? How long should I be waking my child to pee? Doesn't this create a dependency on ME waking HIM?
*Child who poops in night diaper, as soon as it's on. Child is awake but refuses potty before bed.
*Caller with a child who is having a hard time transitioning from crib to bed.
*Child who panics when releasing in the first few days of pottying.
*The poop dance: child knows she has to poop and seems fearful of sitting and releasing poop on the potty. She does feel good and proud when she has done it.
*Suggestions for a child who hasn't quite clicked but needs to go back to daycare.
*Child who is doing well potty training but has to be in a parade for a long period of time.
*Child is saving poop for night diapers. She's only been pottying for 6 days and her parents are willing to ride it out but she is getting major butt burn.
*Child has been in block 1 for 2 weeks. Any time mom puts pants on the child, he wets completely through them.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)