SORT BY Relevancy
E-Discovery is a $3.6 billion market and is expected to reach $9.9 billion by 2017, according to industry trends
Join Tarot Reader and Ritualist, HiC Luttmers, host of (r)Evolution and The Amethyst Oracle, for L*I*V*E On Air Readings. Skype or call in during the show to receive a reading L*I*V*E on the air.
• Tarot • Intuitive Coaching • Runes • Animal Medicine • Shamanic Coaching • Psychic Messages • I-Ching •
Call or Skype in during the L*I*V*E show and receive a free reading. Got a question? Got a problem? Need some guidance?
• Relationships • Money • Love • Career • Life Path •
Bring a question, and we'll look at what guidance Spirit has to offer you.
Testing 123...Testing 123...
Pam Grout is the #1 New York Times best-selling author of 17 books, three plays, and a television series. She writes for People Magazine, CNN Travel, The Huffington Post, Men’s Journal, and her luxury travel blog, www.georgeclooneyslepthere.com. Her latest book is E-Cubed - Nine More Energy Experiements That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracle is Your Full-Time Gig.
Join Ms. E when she interviews Ms. Valerie Lambert, Founder & Director of Women Inspiring Girls to Grow, Inc.
WIGG, Inc. is a non-profit mentoring agency whose mission is to help at risk, middle and high school girls obtain a college degree through mentorship, life skills training and professional development.
WIGG's pledge is:
"To be the conduit that helps transform young women's dreams into reality"
It goes without saying that the world as we know it has changed. Mother Earth seems to be reeling from globalization. Nations are in upheaval with the influx of new immigrants and differing religious beliefs, mores and customs are causing conflict rather than understanding.
If you care about the state of the world today, you will want to be sure to hear what one of our most renowned and favorite guests, Senator Adlai E. Stevenson III, has to say as he shares his thoughts on these vitally important topics.
The CFPB, which was established under the auspices of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, codified at Pub. L. 111-203, 124 Stat. 1376-2223, issued new mortgage servicing rules that went into effect as of January 10, 2014.
Under the new rules, a mortgage servicer cannot initiate a foreclosure until 120 days after you fall behind in payments. Also, the servicer cannot start the foreclosure process if a loss mitigation application is pending.
What this means folks is that if you submit a complete loss mitigation application to your mortgage servicer after the foreclosure has started, but more than 37 days before a foreclosure sale, the servicer must stop the foreclosure proces until:
1. The servicer informs you that you are not eligible for any loss mitigation options (and any appeal you make has been exhausted);
2. You reject the workout option that the servicer offers to you, or
3. You accept a workout, but fail to comply with the terms of the deal (such as not making payments during a trial modification)
To find out more about the CFPB's new mortgage servicing rules, visit our website at www.ediscoverynow.net or call 888-502-0586 to speak with and E-Discovery Specialist.
Join Pastor E weekly as we come together for our mid week push over the hump, with real worship, real praise and real word of GOD.
Each weeek Pastor E will address current situaion in our Christian walk with current solutions from the word of GOD
Call 646-595-4424 or log on @ blogtalkradio/nownetwork
REGAIN YOUR BIRTHRIGHTS N.O.W. 0-5
1. Confidence- 1John 5:14 In God we are confident that if we ask anything according to His will (purpose), He will hear us.
2. Courage- Psalms 27:14 Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart (mind), wait I say on the Lord.
3. Hope- Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
4. Belief- Acts 4:32 Now the multiples of those who believed were of one heart and of one soul.
5. Faith- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
6. Trust- Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding.
That GOD is the source of our everything. WAKE UP, GET UP and MOVE NOW 0-5 seconds in JESUS name!!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- IWS Radio (15 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (9 chatters)
- THSI (5 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Empowered Whole Being Radio (2 chatters)
- Bizarro UK (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Scott Bull (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- branchrgg (0 chatters)