SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes award-winning actor and playwright Tom Dugan to Conversations LIVE to discuss not just his own career but what led him to want to bring to life FREDERICK DOUGLASS: In the Shadow of Slavery.
Audrey met Erin Dugan at her local farmers' market. Erin runs a fruit and vegetable stand called Harvest, where she sells goods from local farmers. Audrey invited Erin to come on the show to discuss why you should buy local, what it will take to change the way we buy food in all areas of this country, and why buying local and organic produce is worth the extra money. If changing the way we think about how we buy food is your passion, this show is for you!
Emmy award-winning Michael Dugan started his career in advertising, but went on to be a success in the film world as a screenwriter, producer and director.
He began his company Thrill Street Entertainment, Inc. in 1997. Since then, he has worked on producing hundreds of national television commercials, infomercials and five Emmy-award winning television series. He created over 400 half hour weekly programs and has directed over 100 of them.
He also wrote, directed and produced the award-winning feature film, "Raging Hormones," that has been running on HBO, Cinemax and in international markets for the last several years.
Dugan has created high impact marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 corporations and worked with the likes of Dick Clark Productions and the Disney Channel. Soap fans may have seen some of the episodes he helped to create for "Days of Our Lives," "Loving," "Santa Barbara" and "General Hospital." He sold over 10 feature films and Movie-of-the-Week scripts to Tri-Star Pictures, Columbia Pictures, SONY, NBC and several independent production companies. He earned writing credits on "The Golden Globe Awards", "The Country Music Awards", "Bloopers and Practical Jokes" and several other network specials for ABC, NBC, and CBS.
Michael is currently on the Board of Directors of LifeNet4Families – South Florida’s largest feeding project for the hungry and the homeless. He is also a mentor for homeless men at the Broward Outreach Center. He lives in South Florida and has been a member of the Writers Guild of America, west since 1984.
Join Derek Young and Eric Morse as they chat with actor John Dugan (Granpa, from Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)).
John will talk about how it was working on Texas Chainsaw Massacre, his career, and his upcoming projects...Fun fun fun..
(Just a reminder that Blog Talk cuts off our live broadcast at 8:30 but the show continues for an additional 15 minutes, that can be found on the archive edition of the show...)
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (39 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (22 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Dino Dean (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (8 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (5 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (5 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- power of truth (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (0 chatters)