SORT BY Relevancy
You take charge of the conversation by bringing your concerns and issues to the table. Policy, issues, complaints, President Obama, the Senate, the House of Representatives, State issues, solution to issues, your favorite trip, what do you want Santa Claus to bring you...
Actually, on Anything Goes Friday...anything goes!
As I have said a thousand gillion times (that's a lot), everyone has an opinion on everything. One way to get that people to listen your cause/pinion is to jump "In the Pickle Barrel".
Just in case you can't think about a topic...I have!
There is an apparent "Civil War" raging in the GOP ranks. Tea Party leader Joe Dugan will be jumping "In the Pickle Barrel" around the 8:30AM mark to discuss this issue.
To share your questions/comments/solutions join the conversations in the Chat Room or call to share live at 855-236-2486.
We will start the morning off right at 8AM-10AM EST.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes award-winning actor and playwright Tom Dugan to Conversations LIVE to discuss not just his own career but what led him to want to bring to life FREDERICK DOUGLASS: In the Shadow of Slavery.
Join Derek Young and Eric Morse as they chat with actor John Dugan (Granpa, from Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)).
John will talk about how it was working on Texas Chainsaw Massacre, his career, and his upcoming projects...Fun fun fun..
(Just a reminder that Blog Talk cuts off our live broadcast at 8:30 but the show continues for an additional 15 minutes, that can be found on the archive edition of the show...)
Emmy award-winning Michael Dugan started his career in advertising, but went on to be a success in the film world as a screenwriter, producer and director.
He began his company Thrill Street Entertainment, Inc. in 1997. Since then, he has worked on producing hundreds of national television commercials, infomercials and five Emmy-award winning television series. He created over 400 half hour weekly programs and has directed over 100 of them.
He also wrote, directed and produced the award-winning feature film, "Raging Hormones," that has been running on HBO, Cinemax and in international markets for the last several years.
Dugan has created high impact marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 corporations and worked with the likes of Dick Clark Productions and the Disney Channel. Soap fans may have seen some of the episodes he helped to create for "Days of Our Lives," "Loving," "Santa Barbara" and "General Hospital." He sold over 10 feature films and Movie-of-the-Week scripts to Tri-Star Pictures, Columbia Pictures, SONY, NBC and several independent production companies. He earned writing credits on "The Golden Globe Awards", "The Country Music Awards", "Bloopers and Practical Jokes" and several other network specials for ABC, NBC, and CBS.
Michael is currently on the Board of Directors of LifeNet4Families – South Florida’s largest feeding project for the hungry and the homeless. He is also a mentor for homeless men at the Broward Outreach Center. He lives in South Florida and has been a member of the Writers Guild of America, west since 1984.
Audrey met Erin Dugan at her local farmers' market. Erin runs a fruit and vegetable stand called Harvest, where she sells goods from local farmers. Audrey invited Erin to come on the show to discuss why you should buy local, what it will take to change the way we buy food in all areas of this country, and why buying local and organic produce is worth the extra money. If changing the way we think about how we buy food is your passion, this show is for you!
1:00-1:35 PM EST - Greenwood
1:35-2:10 PM EST - Kanterman
2:10-2:45 PM EST - Rubin
2:45-3:25 PM EST - Merrill
3:25-4:00 PM EST - Mike G & Mike D
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (60 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (3 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- CARD READER BrendaBradshaw (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Brother Jaami (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (0 chatters)