SORT BY Relevancy
To succeed in today’s ever-changing business climate, it’s imperative that C-Suite leaders become keenly aware of their customers and the changing face of the consumer. As the United States grows more diverse, we must be equipped with the tools and skills to be constantly changing and evolving to keep up with the modern consumer.
Our first guest, Glenn Llopis, is a noted entrepreneur, author and speaker, as well as the founder and CEO of the Center for Hispanic Leadership. Glenn stresses the importance of having an “immigrant perspective” on leadership and becoming keenly aware of the disconnect between the changing cultural demographics in the U.S. to better understand how they are reached and represented by brands. Leaders, he says, must be willing to adapt and develop new strategies for the evolving marketplace and rise of multicultural groups not only in the consumer role, but in the workforce as well.
Our second guest, Tony Alessandra, is a prolific author, entrepreneur and speaker who specializes in sales, communication skills and behavioral styles. Tony is a strong advocate for constant education and self-improvement beyond the classroom walls. Education is essential for C-Suite leaders to maintain relevancy, understand their customers and truly be at the top of their game. Tony emphasizes the Platinum Rule: Treat others the way they want to be treated. This is key to truly connecting with both employees and customers and creating lasting relationships at all levels.
With so many fantastic opportunities for continued education, C-Suite leaders can now reach customers and grow their businesses in powerful new ways. A willingness to adapt and evolve is essential. New tools for learning, coupled with a deep understanding of the changing consumer, will guide the C-Suite, and their companies, along the path to success.
in Self Help
Dr. Tony Alessandra is a prolific author with 27 books translated into over 50 foreign language editions, including the newly revised, best selling The NEW Art of Managing People . He is also the originator of the internationally-recognized behavioral style assessment tool - The Platinum Rule®. Recognized by Meetings & Conventions Magazine as "one of America's most electrifying speakers," Dr. Alessandra was inducted into the Speakers Hall of Fame in 1985. In 2009, he was inducted as one of the “Legends of the Speaking Profession,” in 2010, 2011 & 2012 he was selected as one of the Top 5 Marketing Speakers by Speaking.com, and in 2010 Tony was elected into the inaugural class of the Sales Hall of Fame. Tony's polished style, powerful message, and proven ability as a consummate business strategist consistently earn rave reviews and loyal clients.
Dr. Tony stops by to pay a visit to the Living By Design show to share his world renowned wisdom and knowledge. This will be an electrifying show!
Join the Balance! With Brother Tony we will share and discuss the importance of Masculine Energy during this cucial time of Awakening.
JOIN ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF "DIAL AN ARTIST", TUNE IN AND WHO WILL ANSWER THEIR PHONE. CO-HOST: MS. JACKIE HICKMAN (FLORIDA) ENTERTAINMENT LLC..
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Anthony (Tony) Browder about the seasons of his life as an African American man, grade school student, college student, Researcher, Master Teacher, Egyptologist, Author, and perhaps the most imporant role of all... as a Father.
He started off on Fridays, after KINGS IN THE MORNING, Tony Brown from Detroit, with the mad tunes and spins and entertainment, the way you want it. 347-205-9366 or just simmer back on medium, and get a heavy bite of these rhythm and blues and hip hop sur-nicely. Every Tuesday on the pm, enjoy Tony Brown any way you want to.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (33 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (29 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (7 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (7 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Ask a PI (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)