SORT BY Relevancy
How you incorporate kindness into your healthcare, especially in the framework of psychiatry and all of mental health as we have known it? Dr Judy Cook is our guest today and she is an outspoken advocate for doing things differently and on the path of inner peace. Tune in and leanr how to participate.
What else could it mean?
Today's guest is Rick Bergh, M. Div., CT. His book, Finding Anchors: How to bring stability to your life following a cancer diagnosis is a great take off from his previous book, Taking Notice and Looking Ahead. He is an amazing author, speaker, and consultant--because his mind is in a great place as is his heart, and his spirit.
Sheer Alchemy! with Co-host Leslie Fonteyne: From Lethargy to Change to Adventure. All of us have been stagnant in some area of our lives, unmotivated or uninspired to change. Yet we can long for the benefits of change that we perceive as positive, active, fun, adventurous. How do we get so stuck? Leslie and Dr. Pat talk about what gets us to shift.
The Empowered Self Series with Co-host Dr. Friedemann Schaub: Part 14 - How to Boost Your Self-Commitment Level. When was the last time you played hooky, just because you didn’t feel like going to work? Or how often do you just ignore the requests from your spouse or forget to pick up your kids at school? However, how is your follow through when it comes to reaching your personal goals or just taking care of yourself? Although you understand you need to commit to your health, growth and happiness, you have a hard time to regularly go to the gym, eat healthy or meditate for just 10 minutes per day. Why is it easier to stay consistent and committed to supporting others than to taking care of ourselves?Join Dr. Pat and Dr. Friedemann Schaub, author of The Fear and Anxiety Solution, and learn effective ways to stop self-sabotaging behavior easily boost your self-commitment level. Call-in to the show with your questions for Dr. Schaub!
We Carry the Light with Host Dr. Susan Allison. The Gentle Way of the Heart with Anders Nilsson, Ph.D. How can we follow our hearts in such a busy and often challenging world? On today's show scientist, spiritual seeker and author Anders Nilsson will show us how. Dr. Nilsson is not only a brilliant scientist and professor at two major universities, but he has discovered a spiritual path that can help all of us be happier and more fulfilled. Anders believes that each of us has a spark of God in our hearts and this divine spark can light our way. During the show Nilsson will share his own spiritual awakening during a challenging life passage and how he not only recovered, but learned how to follow his own heart. He will share exercises and methods of tuning into your own heart from his incredible book The Gentle Way of the Heart.
The Mary Jane Mack Show
The shame and embarrassment about any form of disability can be found in most ethnic groups. However, there is a higher prevalence of stigmas over mental and physical disability in African-American and Latino groups. Host, Dr. Danita Applewhite and special guest Dr. E. Douglass Brown, share a unique insight about the stigma of mental illness and how it relates to depression and addiction. Hear students, teachers, and Veterans discuss how to identify symptoms, overcome shame, and get confidential help. Dr. E. Douglas Brown is a clinical psychologist and author. Your donation of at least $5 or more will support our radio broadcasts, and allow us to continue helping Adult Learners/Students and Veterans with disabilities reach their education and workforce goals? Visit http://whiteappleinstitute.org and click on DONATE. Click on RADIO to listen to episodes of the Student2Teacher ™ Radio Talk Show anytime 24/7. This broadcast is a rerun of The Shame of Mental Illness aired 1-18-14.
in Self Help
Be your highest version of yourself today which you can create in each moment. But how? Join us with High Performance Expert and Speaker Dragos Bratasanu, Ph.D. who explains that he is an engineer of human excellence.
“When you commit yourself to the highest vision of who you are and start working, unseen forces come to your help, and your apparently naive hopes turn into your most amazing reality. I learn this every day, again and again.” Discussing the wisdom collected from this era's engineers of human change including:
• Gregg BRADEN, New York Times bestselling, Author
• Steve VAI, Grammy Award Winning Musician
• Peter VESTERBACKA, Brand Ambassador for ANGRY BIRDS
• Dr. Robert RICHARDS, Co-Founder Singularity University
• Dr. Charles PELLERIN, Leader of NASA $8Billion Great Observatories
• Prof. Scott HUBBARD, Stanford University, NASA MARS Program Director
• Dr. Ed HOFFMAN, NASA Chief Knowledge Officer
• Dr. Dorin PRUNARIU, Cosmonaut, United Nations Division Chairman
• Howard MARTIN, Vice President, HeartMath
• The first and the most important step towards
the fulfillment of your dreams
• How to boost creativity by thinking very
differently from the rest of the world
• Why money is not important enough to let it
drive your life
• Life lessons from the first woman commander of
the NASA Space Shuttle
• The idea that can transform your life instantly
We Carry the Light with Host Dr. Susan Allison: Talking Story with Marie-Rose Phan-Le On today’s show Marie-Rose Phan-Le will share some of the richest spiritual traditions in the world, such as shamanism, spirit channeling, plant medicine and divination. The author will offer her own personal story of transformation that occurred while researching these ancient practices. Her new book, Talking Story: One Woman’s Quest to Preserve Ancient Spiritual and Healing Traditions is based on her award winning documentary film, “Talking Story.” Her powerful message is that spiritual traditions, healing practices and indigenous cultural values are important in our lives.
Ask Dr. Love with Dr. Jamie Turndorf: There’s No Need to Dread ED with Michael Russer. Do you or someone you know suffer from ED (Erectile Dysfunction)? I know how depressing this can be….but did you know that ED can actually be a blessing in disguise? Tune-in to hear Michael Russer talk with Dr. Jamie about his incredible odyssey from prostate cancer and radical prostatectomy to full blown impotence...and discover why Michael says that impotence was the gift that led him to experience emotional and physical intimacy beyond his wildest dreams. So don’t give up! Join Dr. Jamie for an uplifting and inspirational discussion with Michael that pulls back the covers of ED!
Many of us discuss ways to improve our “physical” health by nutrition, diet, exercise, environment and prevention. Listen to Host, Dr. Danita Applewhite with students, teachers, employees, and Veterans discuss ways to improve our “mental” health. Special Guest Dr. E. Douglass Brown, clinical psychologist and author will focus on how we can identify and develop the “true self” to maintain a healthy mind. Hear the Vet2Vet news and commentary, at the close of the show, for ways to improve success for all men and women Veterans. Your one-time or monthly recurring donation of $5 or more will support our radio broadcasts, and allow us to continue helping Adult Learners/Students and Veterans with disabilities reach their education and workforce goals? Visit http://whiteappleinstitute.org and click on DONATE. Click on RADIO to listen to archived episodes of the Ask Dr. Applewhite (formerly Student2Teacher) Radio Talk Show anytime 24/7.This is a rerun of the broadcast Students and Employees Discuss Mental Health 3-1-14.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (21 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (5 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The Social Spitball Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bryckk-N-DaCity Show (1 chatters)
- Christian Life Style Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)