SORT BY Relevancy
ANGRYFANS RADIO: GUESTS JON DOUGH, ARP, CORTEZ JOIN US FOR THE CONFERENCE SESSION "BAD BUSINESS IN BATTLE RAP" DEBO STOPS BY TO ADDRESS A FEW THINGS.
Join us Wednesday night at 10 pm Eastern as we preview the 2015 College and NFL Football seasons. JR is back to once again make all of us money! Feature Guests: Clemson Tom, Frosty the Dough Man, Uncle Keith, and JR The King!
There was a day and age when every young girl was taught to sew in their Home Economics class at school, if not at home with their mom or grandma. But those days have long since gone by; and today, someone that can sew has a world of opportunity to make money working from home. How much money you can make depends on your skill level, equipment, availability to do jobs quickly, and your creativity.
A basic sewing machine and the ability to repair torn seams,replace zippers,hem garments, and/or make simple alterations is enough to get you started.More advanced skills and equipment will be required to offer higher quality services.
You’ll need to start by determining what kind of sewing you enjoy and want to do on a regular basis. You may want to start with something simple, and work your way up as your speed and skill increase.
Here is a short list of sewing projects just to get you thinking about what could bring you a regular source of income:
– Minor repairs and alterations.
– Home decor items (pillows, blankets, curtains, drapes, place mats, napkins).
– Bags, totes, purses.
– Soft children’s toys.
– Doll clothes.
– Receiving blankets.
– Canvas items for boats, yachts, camping.
– Banners (shops that produce printed banners usually need to have raw edges finished).
– Wedding gowns, veils, bridesmaid dresses.
– Prom or fancy party dresses.
– Suits, vests, ties,cumberbunds (cummerbunds).
– Custom outfits for choral groups, dance teams, drill teams, karate classes,period reenactment groups, local sports teams,etc.
THIS EPISODE OF BODY COUNT RADIO WE WILL BE HAVING OUR PHONE BATTLE CARD "PHONE CASKETS" ON TONIGHT! JUDGES WILL BE JON DOUGH, NO MRECY, AND SARA KANA. DON'T WANT TO MISS A MINUTE OF THIS! CALL UP 646-200-3462 TO LISTEN, PRESS 1 TO TALK. TO LISTEN LIVE, GO TO WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/VPDEEZY. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @VPDEEZY @BKA_JAQUECE @MSFAVDARKSIN @OKRRADIO. ON IG @VPDEEZY @BKA_JAQUECE @NICEELOOK_NIKKO @OKRRADIO. FOLLOW OUR ENTERTAINMENT GROUP ON FB CALLED OFFICIAL KULTURE RADIO AND LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AT OFFICIAL KULTURE RADIO. LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ON OUR YOUTUBE PAGE AT "THE OKRRADIO."
On March 17th, we welcome Jim Lytner and Robert Dough , two of the founders of the Veterans Care Foundation and co-hosts of Veteranstalk.com - The Forgotten Promise Radio Show , to discuss issues facing veterans today
Positive People, Information and News! That is all you will find on Marvelous Mondays with Harry & Phil. Join us each and every Monday night as an alternative to the nightly news and to end your day on a positive note! :-)
Str8 Real Radio interview with Dough Boy. this is his bio:
IT'S MORE THAN JUST MUSIC. IT'S THE POWERFUL WORD OF THE LIVING GOD PREACHED OVER BEAT THAT MINSTER'S TO TODAYS GENERATION'S. THE MINISTRY & MUSIC OF DOUGH BOY REACHES PEOPLE YOUNG & OLD THAT WOULD NOT OTHERWISE STEP FOOT IN A CHURCH. FROM A DRUG OD THAT LEFT HIM FLATLINED TWICE 2 EVERY THING IN BETWEEN!!!! IM JUST A NORMAL GUY WHO HAS NORMAL FAULTS AND STRUGGLES WHO IS THANKFUL FOR GOD'S LOVE ,GRACE & MERCY IN MY LIFE!!! A GUY IN MY CHURCH SAID I WOULD NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING !! WOW I WAS 15 WHEN HE SAID THAT , I LOOK BACK AND SAY WHAT IF HE WOULD HAVE TOOK ME IN AND TRIED TO MENTOR ME INSTEAD OF JUDGE ME !!HOW MANY OF MY FALLS OR MISTAKE'S COULD I HAVE AVOIDED, SO I TAKE THE LESS RELIGIOUS APPROACH TATTOO'S, NEW ERA CAPS IS HOW U WILL SEE DOUGH BOY DOIN WHAT HE DOES!!! BEING REAL ,DRUG ADDICTS,DRUG DEALER'S ,HOMELESS THE ONES THEY SAY OR SAID WOULD NOT AMOUNT TO NOTHING , THEY MAKE THE BEST SOLIDERS IN GOD'S ARMY!! MUSIC IS A WAY TO TELL STORIES ABOUT LIFE AND GOD'S GRACE !!! I HAVE ROCKED CROWDS OVER 5,000 PEOPLE AND IT WAS AWESOME BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SEEIN ON HEROIN ADDICT GET SET FREE AND NOW HE IS A YOUTH PASTOR 4 YEARS LATER !THE BOTTOM LINE IS ITS ALL ABOUT JESUS!
Fifty Shades of Corinth. Speaking of doing bad stuff, Paul's been hearing some rumors. There's some steamy stuff going on in the bedroom, and he doesn't like it. He's heard that some guy is getting it on with his stepmom. Gross. It also happens to be against Jewish and Roman law. Paul wishes he were there in person so he could help, but never fear, all, he's there in Spirit. And he has so passed judgment on this guy in Spirit. This dude should be forced to live the rest of his life outside of the church. Basically, they're gonna throw him to Satan. Maybe if he suffers enough, God will save him in the end. Who knows though? Paul is extremely annoyed at the Corinthians' lax attitude about this stuff. Don't they know that even a little yeast can make bread dough rise? Translation: one bad person can ruin a whole church. It's time to clean those mixing bowls and start a new batch of dough. We're living in Passover times, y'all! Jesus is the lamb that has been slaughtered, so start acting like it! Paul thinks they need to be celebrating with some nice pure unleavened bread, not letting that evil yeast creep into their midst. Harsh words, Paul. Paul says that he wrote to the church before and told them not to have anything to do with immoral people. Of course, they misunderstood this. It would be kind of impossible not to associate with anyone who had a history of doing bad things. What he meant was, don't associate with other Christians who are immoral. Oh, good clarification. How do you know a fellow Christian is super-bad like this? Well, are they sexually immoral? Are they greedy? Are they an idolater? Do they verbally abuse others? Are they drunks? Are they thieves? Then you can just cross them off your list. Get them out of the church. Judge the heck out of them. (Hey, wait, Paul… didn't you just tell the Corinthians not to judge a little bit ago? Oh, never mind…) www.shmoop.com
This weeks Show: Cabé, Den Tut Re, & Saqar Hosting!
People getting Chipped http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/28224156/no-more-id-cards
Rewarding Schools that perform well: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/28214009/millions-in-performances-bonuses-handed-out-to-florida-schools
Daylyt Vs Big T may take place who would win?
in Self Help
Todd Jones, owner of Sweet Dreams Mini Donuts joins Jannie on The Deal FM. Todd, a donutologist, has been in the donut business for 40 years; now he is the owner of Sweet Dreams Mini Donuts.
Todd tells Jannie that branching out on his own has left a sweet taste in his mouth. With Sweet Dreams he gets to create and make peoples lives a little sweeter.
The donuts has found its way into the halls of Google and many celebrity weddings.
Listen into The Deal and learn how to make dough - the sweet way!
Reporter and mother of 5, Dolly McCarthy, is just a gal juggling her career, kids and laundry. In her "spare time" she produces and hosts The Dolly McCarthyShow every week with good guests, good news and at least one good laugh! This week, Dolly chats with Lisa Erspamer (former executive producer of The Oprah Show), creator of the breakout book, "A Letter to My Mom." It's the perfect gift for mom this Mother's day! Tune in to hear a few in the collection of personal letters from people all over the world (including celebrities like Shania Twain, Mariel Hemingway and Melissa Rivers) to the women who raised them. Also on the show Lenny Rago from Paninos Pizza! Dolly asks him where he keeps his dough. You can find out, just by tuning in! ;)
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (48 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (24 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SSRN (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Reach Out America (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Short Track News (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- TDRadio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)