SORT BY Relevancy
On tonight's show, Aaron reviews movies, Big Steve invents a new word, and Aaron gives his list of the Top 7 Best Episodes of the X-Files. Also, some volleyball talk and the infamous Douche Bag of the Week Award. This award is better than famous. You see this award is not just famous, it's IN Famous.
On tonight's show, Aaron gave 2 movie reviews of Disney/Pixar's "Brave" and a quirkly documentary called "Bible Storyland". Big Steve gave another mediocre sports report. Then Steve told a cool story (with the help of Peyton and Brady) about a Little League team's day hanging out with the Everett Aquasox. Some up-and-coming rapper named DJ D-Crat called in to tell everyone to vote for "The One". Finally, Aaron gave out not one, but two Douche Bag of the Week awards. It was jam packed!
The show starts 1/2 an hour early tonight with the first 30 minutes devoted to the draft for our Fantasy Fox League. Who will go #1 in the draft? Tune in to find out.
After the draft, you can shut off your I-Pod as the usual show will begin: Big Steve's Sports Report, This Day in History, etc.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (13 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (9 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (7 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Lets Talk About It with Dyphia (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (2 chatters)
- motherofsix (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (1 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (0 chatters)