SORT BY Relevancy
HOW DO YOU MAKE A VIDEO? How do you make one that wins a $1 milllion dollar contest? Listen to the REAL TALK SPORTS show to get the answers. It's the Super Bowl Preview of the #Doritos Crash the Super Bowl Commercial contest. Plus Sports news updates and more. What were the judges looking for? How did they choose the final five? From New York during 2014 Super Bowl week, talk to the man who helped make the decision — #Jeff Klein, senior director of marketing for Frito-Lay.
Connect with us
Reacting to the New England Patriots' win in Super Bowl XLIX over the Seattle Seahawks with "Tha Roundtable": Chris Loupe and The Yard/HBCU Sports' Duane Nash. Among the topics:
1) What in the hell were Pete Carroll and the Seahawks coaching staff thinking?
2) Pivital moments in Super Bowl XLIV
3) Does the win remove the "Deflate-Gate" stigma from the New England Patriots?
Once again, the boys pick sides in the Super Bowl to decide who was the better picker for the season. The pressure's on Dre to make the right choice; if he chokes, Jay wins the picks title for 2014. The guys attempt to cut through DeflateGate, Gronk not being that good, Beast Mode touching himself, Richard Sherman's conspiracy theories, and all the other outside noise to break down the actual Super Bowl matchup between AFC champion New England and NFC champion Seattle. For all the marbles, WHO YA GOT?!
Theme music credit: "I Dunno" by Grapes
grapes / CC BY 3.0
Tonight on a special episode of the Visitors Section the guys are live thinking quietly about the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl, Mike and Josh are thinking about the Super Bowl.
*If you would like to be a live studio audience member of The Visitors Section or The Josh and Mike Mike and Josh Show simply submit a recent headshot and submit a well-reasoned argument about whyyou take footballs into the bathroom .
*All audience members must be at least 18 years old. Everyone in your party must present a valid government identification card with proof of age. Your ID must have a photo, your name, and birth date. Acceptable forms of identification include: State issued driver's license, State ID, Military ID, or Passport. Facebook and other social networking sites cannot be used as a valid form of ID. Faxing a picture of your ID is also not permitted.
*Video cameras, large bags, backpacks, sharp metal objects, firearms, wallet chains, mace, or any other bottles that contain fluid are not allowed at the studio. No recording devices of any kind are permitted. Pictures may only be taken AFTER the show
The New Engalnd Patriots vs, the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl. Find out who Mr. fantasy, Dan the Man, Schaumburg Stu and the Big Jack are picking to win the game on Sports Time Radio. Mr. fantasy has a one (1) game lead in the playoff picks; so will he hold on or will there be a tie at the top. They'll cover every aspect and every angle of the big game. Remember that any sport at any time and anywhere = Sports Time Radio. www.SportsTimeRadio.com follow us on Twitter @Sportstimeradio @Burketime @Mrfanofsports @Danzeeeman
Join Host Live Chats
- Joeygiggles (18 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (14 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (7 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (3 chatters)
- healing from within Tony Valen (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- SIN JONES (1 chatters)
- siramediaradio (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)