SORT BY Relevancy
Dorian Missick's career has spanned TV and Movies for the last 20 years placing him in movies along side Hugh Grant, Denzel Washington, Anthony Mackie, Danny Glover and Juilanne Moore just to name a few. He drops in on 6th Man Radio to speak on his two seasons on TNT's Southland w/ Regina King and his latest indie film Big Words. Hosted by The Bad Seed and Nadine Michel Saturday 7:30PM
This week on Rodney Perry Live Rodney will chat with Actor Dorian Missick. Missick is currently on TnT's #1 cop drama, "Southland" alongside Regina King as her partner Det. Ruben Robinson which has been renewed for a 5th season. Recently Missick joined the cast of SyFy's HAVEN and currently filming in Nova Scotia for Season 3. He landed the recurring role of Tommy Bowen, a no nonsense Boston Detective whose investigation of a serial killer brings him to the strange town.
Missick is back and forth to NYC shooting the indie film “BIG WORDS” in the title role opposite YaYa DaCosta and Gbenga Akinnagbe.
This renaissance man is an established DJ, devout Christian and newly married. He’s a sports fanatic, athletic, mentor to young boys in South Central Los Angeles, fashionable and opinionated.With a thriving career and passion for music. Tune in on 6/18 at 2pm EST to learn more about Dorian Missick.Rodney Perry Live is a show consisting of all arts and entertainment. Everything from comedy and politics to music and acting. Rodney covers it all with a comedic slant. Tune in each and every Monday at 2pm EST www.blogtalkradio.com/rodneyperrylive to check out "Rodney Perry Live" on internet radio: Call in number: (718) 305-6383.
Join host Brad Snell and the candidate for the riding of Newmarket- Aurora, Dorian Baxter from the Canadians Choice Party, live to air!
What is Mr. Baxter's view of the political horizon in Ontario and if elected in his riding, what can he bring to the table that the present representative hasnt.? What is Mr. Baxter's view of affordable housing, infrastructure, the homeless issue, and ever rising user services and taxes!
Mr. Baxter is also a ordained minister for the Independent Anglican church and would his role as a minister conflict with the duties of an elected politician?
Live to the internet airwaves with real time chat, we want your opinions and comments , leading into this upcoming election on June 12,2014
How do you use your talents? Do you feel that you have little to offer? Do you feel you are wasting your time? Are you looking for someone to get you out of the river of sadness? How strong is your prayer life? Is your prayer life filled with faith? Do you thank God for the many blessings you have? Do you really know God's feelings about talent? We will try to touch on these topics so that you will begin to utilize your talents to the fullness thereof. Moreover, we will determine the mulitple ways that God is helping you to feel and be blessed.
Have you ever felt as if you were not effective? You try to get things done but something always gets in the way. Have you ever felt like your philosophy of life is failing you? Do you sometimes feel like your life is on the down swing? So, you are wondering what will it take to move you in an upward bound position!!!! What is beneath the Mask of you thinking? What will it take for you to get out of the funk? In the book entitled: Powerful and Positive Living, we will review some significant pointers on "Watching What You Talk About and Watching What You Think About to determine if YOU ARE HOLDING YOURSELF DOWN!!!!!.
Moreover, what effect does your intuition have on you?
This show will discuss biblical and postive thought patterns of the Psalm writer and poet David. The ideas here is to reveal ways that in today's time we can think that same way and be effective in our lives and successful in our doings. The listening audience is invited to follow along starting with Psalms 1. We will open up with a music song entitled: Joy Joy Great Great Joy. This song was written by Patricia Missick. Missick also sings the lyrics. No calls will come in for this first open mic show. This show will start April1, 2014, at 5:00p.m.
Have you ever wondered when God was going to heal you? Have you ever wondered when and how you could forgive another person? Have you ever thought that another person was the cause of your sickness and you haven't been able to forgive them? Well, there are a lot of people who feel the same way. We are going to look in deep depth the road of forgiveness and the road of healing. We are going to determine through study and speculation the way God looks at situations and the way we should look at these situations! So, let's receive victory!
Have you ever wondered, what is truth? Well, the answer to that question is in this program. You should have no doubt and no fear. You will understand and gain wisdom from your listening to show #14. You will be able to bring your newly learned wisdom to the bank, and bank on the information and feel rich and courageous. This message will inspire you and bring you hope where you feel hopeless. Now, remember to listen to some of my Utube Videos. They were designed to encourage you on this journey, and give you power where power is needed. I am excited in a good and healthy way for you because I know that you are being blessed!
He's shared the screen with some of the biggest names in film: Morgan Freeman, Bruce Willis, Hugh Grant, Sandra Bullock, Denzel (no last name needed), Jennifer Aniston, and many more. And then there are his television appearances. Featured in such hits as Sons of Anarchy, Bones, Law & Order, NYPD Blue, Numb3rs, Raising the Bar - and too many others to mention - it's no wonder he is among some of the most recognized faces in the industry today.
He's Dorian Missick, and on Tue, August 2nd, he'll be our special guest on "Livin' the Dream!..." sharing his antedotes, tips and all types of information that will help YOU 'live your dream!' in the industry of entertainment!
The LIVE broadcast means that you'll be able to call in with your own questions regarding the business. The number is 347.539.5805. That's Tue, Aug 2nd at 7pm EST.
ENVISION THIS: Economic and social justice activists sensitive to differences in class cultures
Betsy Leondar-Wright is an economic justice activist, sociologist and author, who writes on class and economic inequality. For nine years she was the Communications Director at United for a Fair Economy, and co-authored UFE's new book The Color of Wealth: The Story Behind the U.S. Racial Wealth Divide. She is currently the Project Director and Senior Trainer at Class Action, a non-profit that raises consciousness about class and money, where she edits the blog “Classism Exposed.” Betsy’s latest of twelve books, Missing Class: Strengthening Social Movement Groups by Seeing Class Cultures, was just published in 2014.
Betsy says, "Often the paid organizers in low-income communities come from professional middle-class backgrounds. I worked as a community organizer for many years, and the class dynamics can be tricky..." From an interview she conducted with Dorian Warren, she quotes,"Don't do things for people, but help them speak for themselves." Understanding the perspective, values, and goals of the people you are working with or trying to organize is so crucial that Betsy's current work focuses on helping activists to form cross-class coalitions in movements for social change
Join our discussion on this crucial aspect of creating a more just, equitable, and inclusive future.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (91 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Bellesprit (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (18 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)