SORT BY Relevancy
Sanchez was never meant to be onstage singing according to statistics. In fact, he has beat the odds and has done many things he was not “suppose” to be able to accomplish.
When Sanchez was 6 weeks old, he suffered a stroke. He spent the first three months of his life at Children’s Hospital. The son of James and Victoria Tannehill had the odds stacked against him to walk, talk, and overcome a young, devastating blow to his life. But life and statistics did not underestimate the love and determination of Sanchez or his parents plus they had the one thing on their side that helped them overcome so many of life’s challenges: their faith in God.
Sanchez, along with his two brothers and a sister grew up in Alabaster, Al. Raised on strong Christian beliefs, he was never treated differently even though small modifications had to be acknowledged and occasional made for him. He attended Thompson High School. His spirit and determination helped him through high school and even won him accolades in local talent events. As he continued to build on his talent, more community leaders and talented musicians began to notice this rising star.
From opening up CityFest in Alabaster, to performing at the Special Olympics ceremonies, Sanchez continues to bring joy to others through his talents.
IT'S TIME FOR THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! THE DON NICOLEONE SHOW! THE BADDEST BITCH IN EL KULUWM...
THE DON NICOLEONE SHOW AIRS MONDAY - FRIDAY 12 NOON EST ON WGAG RADIO!!
CALL IN NUMBER 1.347.884.9239
LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT, ONLY ON THE DON NICOLEONE SHOW!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- MarlyBird (22 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Big Meach (2 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Parkinsons Recovery (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (1 chatters)
- MCSN Radio with The Coach (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)