SORT BY Relevancy
PAWsitive Radio hosted by Team Toby. Join Host Charmaine Hammond, professional speaker, bestselling author and president of Team Toby.
Today's guest, Gabriela Duran, was born in Mexico with a deep love for animals of all species and a deep desire to help animals. She adopted Peachy, a dog who was apparently "unadoptable" and with training and the help of other experts, Peachy went on to be a therapy dog, and the star of Gabriela's book "Peachy the Warrior Princess." Gabriela shares Peachy's story, talks about puppy mills and the work she is doing to end puppy mills, and the book she wrote inspired by her precious dog. Gabriela is so committed to making a difference, she is donating a portion of the book proceeds to the National Mill Dog Rescue.
Follow Team Toby's PAWS Across Canada tour live as it happened via Team Toby's Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/TeamToby2 To find out about PAWS Across Canada Visit our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalTeamToby or watch the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlSAQLlA5l4 To order a copy of Toby’s books, or find out more about Charmaine and Team Toby, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com
Host, and dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Helen Cariotis, President of the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI). Julie expresses her support of NADOI due to their balanced philosophy and recognition that different dogs require different methods - and as long as everyone is treating everyone else with respect and no one is abusive or excessive, it's ok. www.nadoi.org
Then Julie talks with the founder of the App "Wooftrax": The Walk for a Dog program is a dog-powered fundraising tool for animal shelters and rescues. Support your local animal organization simply by walking your dog! Use the app each time you grab for the leash. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and your favorite shelter or rescue. www.wooftrax.com
Join host, Robert Forto as he talks to renowed canine trainer, Scottie MacConachie about canine body posture, working with difficult dogs and more on this edition of Dog Works Radio.
Dog Works Radio is the flagship show on the new Dog Works Radio Network. Listen any time at http://www.dogworksradio.com
In this show we celebrate awesome dogs with Bardot the Diving Dog, Zoe the Therapy Dog, Chloe the Pug, and Misfit the Blind Dog.
“Bardot the Diving Dog” who has appeared on the Animal Planet show, “Who Let the Dogs Out," has never met a puddle she didn't like. She was in the pool at 7 weeks, and not long after was diving down 10 feet.
Zoe the Therapy Dog
"As an adopted rescue dog, I may have had a rough beginning, but now I am in a "Furever" home enjoying the type of life every pet deserves. But, I am also a "working dog"- volunteering at 5 different facilities and loving every minute of it. I actually can't wait to put on my various vests and go to "work"."
Chloe the pug is 3 years old and lives in Springboro PA. She loves everyone - people and doggies!
Misfit the Blind Doberman
Hi! I'm Misfit - born blind and happy. "Special, Not Needy."
Gizmo the Therapy Dog is on a mission to spread love in the world and give comfort to those who need it the most. Meet this cute little fuzzy bundle of joy and hear how he is changing the world with each smile.
Dr. Susan Ettinger, DVM, Diplomate ACVIM (Oncology) will discuss the difference early detection of cancer can make in savng lives and treatment options.
Calls will be taken by both guests, so don't be shy!
Gizmo's Facebook page
Please follow our Facebook page and join our online community
Shawna Gallagher, new trainer and owner of Pet Coach to the Rescue comes on The Dog Show to ask Julie, dog training and behavior expert, some of her biggest questions about working with dogs, the industry, and more. Great discussion that brings up a lot of big topics like “All Positive” trainers vs. “balanced” trainers, what impact has nutrition had on working with dogs, and the difference between working with dog training vs. dog behavior.
Dog training and behavior expert and host, Julie Forbes shares her experience working with women and their dogs. Topics like setting boundaries with your body, women's relationship with their bodies and also societal expectations of women and femininity - all covered in today's show. How does this connect with you working with your dog effectively? You'll find out today.
Julie Forbes has been offering in-home private lessons for clients in the greater Seattle area for over ten years. Her experience working with people, mostly women, and their dogs has taught her a lot about dogs, women, authentic leadership and feminine power. How does the old Alpha model apply to your relationship with your dog? Does it at all? What is dominance?
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (133 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (131 chatters)
- John Baptist (74 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (24 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (10 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- 64403 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (0 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (0 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (0 chatters)
- KWDC RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)