SORT BY Relevancy
Join host, Robert Forto as he talks to renowed canine trainer, Scottie MacConachie about canine body posture, working with difficult dogs and more on this edition of Dog Works Radio.
Dog Works Radio is the flagship show on the new Dog Works Radio Network. Listen any time at http://www.dogworksradio.com
Host, and dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Helen Cariotis, President of the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI). Julie expresses her support of NADOI due to their balanced philosophy and recognition that different dogs require different methods - and as long as everyone is treating everyone else with respect and no one is abusive or excessive, it's ok. www.nadoi.org
Then Julie talks with the founder of the App "Wooftrax": The Walk for a Dog program is a dog-powered fundraising tool for animal shelters and rescues. Support your local animal organization simply by walking your dog! Use the app each time you grab for the leash. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and your favorite shelter or rescue. www.wooftrax.com
Dog training and behavior expert and host, Julie Forbes shares her experience working with women and their dogs. Topics like setting boundaries with your body, women's relationship with their bodies and also societal expectations of women and femininity - all covered in today's show. How does this connect with you working with your dog effectively? You'll find out today.
Julie Forbes has been offering in-home private lessons for clients in the greater Seattle area for over ten years. Her experience working with people, mostly women, and their dogs has taught her a lot about dogs, women, authentic leadership and feminine power. How does the old Alpha model apply to your relationship with your dog? Does it at all? What is dominance?
Host Julie Forbes is joined today by Victor Boemmels, president of Pet Playgrounds - non-electric fence kits. These nearly invisible fencing systems are non-electric, and keep your dog safely in your yard, as well as other critters OUT. More affordable than other fencing systems, as well as regular fences.
Go to www.petplaygrounds.com and type in the coupon code: THEDOGSHOW to receive a discount exclusively offered to The Dog Show with Julie Forbes listeners.
Next Julie talks about working with dogs, non-verbal communication, and how this specifically applies to working with women and their dogs. Julie discusses topics such as having a strong physical presence, what that means for women, and not using the "baby voice" when you are asking your dog to listen to you, or telling your dog to stop doing something.
Shawna Gallagher, new trainer and owner of Pet Coach to the Rescue comes on The Dog Show to ask Julie, dog training and behavior expert, some of her biggest questions about working with dogs, the industry, and more. Great discussion that brings up a lot of big topics like “All Positive” trainers vs. “balanced” trainers, what impact has nutrition had on working with dogs, and the difference between working with dog training vs. dog behavior.
Dr. Carmen D. Ortiz presents the vision and mission of Dog LGBT Caregivers , the first online community of LGBT dog owners and professionals that keep our dogs healthy, well behaved, groomed, safe, healthy and happy.
Dr. Carmen D. Ortiz, co-founder of Healthy Dog Depot, LLC and Lesbian Business Project, LLC; and Dennis Berardi, co-founder of Life's Abundance, talk about the opportunity that LGBT dog caregivers have to increase their current income and grow their retirement assets by promoting nutritional products that improve the quality of life and life span of our loving companions.
Healthy Dog Depot has created a powerful collaboration with Life's Abundance with the dual mission of promoting dog health and empowering Lesbians to grow their businesses, their income and their assets.
For more information visit www.healthydogdepot.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Annahilation (48 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (39 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (31 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (11 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- THA BOOM SHOW (0 chatters)