SORT BY Relevancy
Dock Talk kicks off its season with John "MINI" Maniaci and some in depth discussion on the state of fishing ethics, 5 fish limits and powerloading. Brian "The Rocking Fisherman" Schram stops by for an update his fishing and music. Hosted by: "The Reverend Todd Glover" and "Michael "Dinkfinder" Ray ..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sheri Samotin. Sheri is the founder of LifeBridge Solutions, LLC. She has worked with hundreds of families, helping Older Adults and their Adult Children deal with the challenges of aging. Sheri is a life transition coach, certified National Guardian, and certified Professional Daily Money Manager. She earned a degree in economics from Wesleyan University and went on to gain a master of business administration (MBA) from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. Sheri is a prolific writer and sought-after speaker on topics related to navigating life's transitions.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• miscarriage/ retained tissue- make sure tou have support, go through the 7 medicines..
• genital herpes- St. Joans Wort, burdock root and echinacea root infusions and avoid raw foods and essentail oils..
• hydrogen peroxide kills cells and prevents healing- use yarrow tincture instead..
• puncture wounds can be soaked and echinacea tincture is always a good idea..
• uterine fibroids are so common! what causes them?
• high cholesterol..
• massage and alternatives to essentail oils- natural scent therapy..
• comfrey leaf infusion to heal bones..
• anxiety and stress- motherwort tincture made from fresh flowering plant, meditation, NHI's..
• yellow dock tincture to aid regularity..
• anxiety not just caused by the brain, but gut flora- eat at least a quart of full fat yogurt a week..
• and much more..
in Self Help
Susn Wee answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Melinda Blau. Melinda is an award-winning journalist who has written fifteen books and more than 100 magazine articles and spent the better part of her 40-year career studying relationships. Since 2000, when she began collaborating with the late Tracy Hogg, Blau has been the voice of the bestselling Baby Whisperer books and her latest book, Family Whispering is the fourth book in the popular series. She is also a mother and grandmother.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• breastfeeding, conception and increasing the luteal faze with wild yam..
• infusions instead of prenatal vitamins..
• mouth sores, herpes outbreak and using hypericum oil and tincture..
• using comfrey leaf infusion for torn ligament
• using vinegar for nail fungus without soaking..
• red clover blossom compared to red clover herb..
• dangers of bio identicals- nourish your liver!
• help with tremors- NHI's and tincture of hypericum used as a nervine
• iron supplements are not absorbed well, try liver, yellow dock tincure, fully cooked greens..
• very bad pain in chest and the possibility of a heart attack- help with mothwort ticture..
• we eat for three primary reasons- nutrition, pleasure, community..
• endometriosis and using red clover infusion for fertility
This episode of Jersey Bayshore Talk Radio features Captain Dan Schade who will talk about his many years of experience piloting boats. We'll also talk about the best times to put boats in the water, how to dock a boat by a waterfront restaurant, boating safety and some maintence tips. I'll ask Captain Dan about some of his more interesting memories and, of couse, you'll be able to call in with questions.
Guest Call In (347) 327-9338
Toll-Free Call In (855) 345-4707
You can also text your question at facebook.com/groups/NewJerseyBayshore/
This week on K9SK we will be covering a new and fun K9 Sports, Feestyle Dancing. Cyndy Douan, owner of Georgia Dog Gym in Rome, Ga has been a full-time Pro- Dog Trainer for 24 years. Cyndy is a co-founder of the International Association of Canine Professionals, served on their Board of Directors for 10 years, and was inducted into the organization’s “Hall of Fame” in 2012. Seventeen years ago, Cyndy started training for canine sports; and has since competed with her dogs in Obedience, Rally-O, Agility, Flyball, Herding, Frisbee, and Dock Diving. Cyndy has a special love for Canine Freestyle Dancing. In 1998 Freestyle Dance was her “launch pad” into the world of Canine Sports! Canine Freestyle Dance allows Cyndy to combine her love of dogs with her love of dance and music. She creates dance routines that she performs at special events, demos, and for school groups, but sometimes you can find her at Georgia Dog Gym, back in the training room with the music on, just dancing with her dogs for the joy of it!
Meditation is so important on all levels... Mind, Body and Spirit. Today we'll talk about different practices, challenges, and successes. Call (or chat) in with your questions, comments, experiences and ideas. Rock and Roll Empower Hour w/David Rosenhaus Empowerment, Spiritualism and Divination through Rock and Roll.
There is a chill in the air and water temps are making their way into the 60's. Topwater anyone? Join Matt, David and their guest, friend of the show Brent Anderson Sunday afternoon. We'll catch up with riend of the show Sean Davis and talk about some of the best little known lakes to fish in central and eastern KY.
Join Host Live Chats
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (12 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (12 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (10 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- BobbieG (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- YusefEL (4 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- OracleRadio (2 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- EmpowermentCoaching (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraelite (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (1 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)
- Veterans Helping Vets HadItcom (1 chatters)
- No title yet0 (0 chatters)