SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
http://www.divorce661.com - Santa Clarita Mediation Services - The mediation process cannot start until you have filed for divorce. We will explain how divorce mediation works and get your divorce paperwork started. Once you have the financial disclosures completed and you need help with coming to agreements, we can refer you to a local divorce mediation Company in Santa Clarita
in Self Help
The following panel discusses their experience as divorce mediators and how to help, educate and empower individuals at various stages of the divorce process: Mediator Barb North of Win Win Training and Mediation has been mediating for over 20 years and has a particular expertise in conflict management training and mediation in sensitive areas, including divorce mediation. Her website is www.winwintraining.com Beth Esrey is a private mediator working with families in conflict who&nb
Top divorce attorneys Rebecca Zung and Chris Lombardo talk about the latest in celebrity divorces and what is really going on. From David Cassidy to Woody Allen and Captain and Tenille, Rebecca and Chris entertain as they discuss pertinent divorce issues of the day.
Two veteran divorce lawyers provide divorce help and divorce advice for overcoming fear, anger and resentment, in a humorous, entertaining and informative manner.
People often think about a divorce as dividing up the assets in a marriage. However, divorce is also about the allocation of marital debts, including mortgage loans, home equity loans, pension loans, credit card debts, and the like. This podcast with Kristina Regal of Lavelle Law, Ltd. explores the options for allocating debts in a divorce.
Let's face it! People get divorced in the world. But does it have to be with chaos, anger and destruction? There's away to end a relationship that leaves the two people with a sense of dignity and peace, especially when kids are involved. Join us as we sit down with Attorney Joyce Cheeks to discuss how to divorce with dignity. A great show for couples who are going through the process of divorce.
Join Dr. Cheryl Cottle on Women in Business Radio at 11:00 am EST. where she talks about "Balancing Entrepreneurship and Divorce." Here Dr. Cottle will share her experiences working with clients as a mentor, Business Coach and Entrepreneur Trainer.
Dr. Cottle has chosen this topic because throughout her career, she has met several women who have had to deal with divorce and recreate a life for themselves. She has found that "many women are able to overcome a divorce but many allow the challenges to prevent them from moving forward. Some women are also marginal in their business when their husbands were present; and when he left he took with him the skills-set required to run and manage a business - - and she is now left with having to rethink if she will continue to be an entrepreneur." "She also has to identify the skills-sets that she may need. This generally entails having to engage in education and training to get her skills-sets to where she will need in. She often gets into an entrepreneurial venture; not necessarilly like the one she had with her husband, but a totaly new one."
Dr. Cottle hopes that this episode of "Balancing Entrepreneurship and Divorce" will be enlightening and that it will empower you to take control of your life to move on."
This week's topic on The Musings of Mojo is what happens after your divorce becomes final? Does life end? NO. Tonight Mojo will share a divorce story and tips for moving forward one step at a time. Mojo hopes you will tune in Friday night at 8:30pm Pacific/10:30 pm Central/11:30 pm Eastern. The Door's song for this show is not "The End" but "Break On Through".
Note: Mojo is not a therapist just a person who is sharing their experience and tips to help Break On Through.
If you have questions or have particular show topic you would like to hear Mojo cover drop Mojo a line at the profile page. Thanks for listening.
Separation and Divorce is complicated and our experts know change isn’t always easy. CL3 Agency's Life After Divorce program has joined forces with a variety of experts to help people cope with all the emotions, phases and transitions in one's personal and professional development that comes with adjustments related to divorce. The program supports men, women, teen parents, adolescents and youth, those going through mid-life crisis and dealing with infidelity on topics that range from healing and forgiving, co-parenting, image/identity, relationships, financial education, job readiness and career development.
Featured CL3 Community Partner is Lisa LaBelle, Co-Founder of Divorce Support Center, a non-profit online resource center that gives families hope that not only can you have hope after divorce, but you can have a strong emotional and financial foundation for your children. The center features one of their experts on the show.
Today's Guest: Leslie Jenson, a Certified Paralegal, talks about her passion to help others with DIY divorce legal help. Leslie believes strongly in empowering people and also helps people who are facing foreclosure, which comes with the territory of divorce as well.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (56 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (15 chatters)
- GodKiller (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Nate Kaleigh (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Under My Skin (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SEG13 MasterVibe Series (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Fantanstic Voyage (1 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (0 chatters)