SORT BY Relevancy
Why is there so much division, hostility, strife, quarrelling and bickering in the church today? Why is it that Christians can't seem to get along with each other when spiritual, social, racial and political issues arise in the world? Why are there so many different views as to how we should see such things IN THE CHURCH?
In His final days on earth, prior to suffering on the cross, Jesus prayed to the Father that Christians be unified (Jn. 17:21). Did Jesus' request to God go unheard or unanswered? Or is there something the church must do on her part to maintain the unity and fellowship our Lord requested while here on earth?
Pastor Woods will explain why and will expose the cause AND the cure to division in the body of Christ. Taken from 1 Cor. 12:25, 27 and Gal. 3:28.
Please call 858-365-5507 to listen LIVE.
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Daddy G (5 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (4 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (3 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Infinite Source Broadcast Network (3 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (1 chatters)