SORT BY Relevancy
Dividends analyst James Early is back to explain four dividend investing strategies and gives his best advice if you’re just starting out. Also, Robert reports back on his online grocery price comparison—did Amazon beat out Costco, Target, and Giant? Listen and find out.
Companies that pay dividends tend to outperform the rest, making them a great addition to your portfolio. Foolish dividends analyst, James Early, discusses the basics of dividends and reveals four of his favorite dividend payers right now. We also discuss the best day to shop at Whole Foods and Robert reveals some very naughty financial advisors.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about reaping what we sow. What we put out is what we get back; what goes around comes around. What exactly is a "Spiritual" Dividend and how do we use them to enrich our daily lives. They will explain how a connection to the Life Force works and how it has been misunderstood. Life isn't some contract we make with the Divine to get things but an opportunity to become Divine. They will explain what happens to the individual who desires "Nothing" --actually gets everything. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and the become the change you want to see.
Retailers have sold off and that’s good news for income investors, particularly those willing to take a close look at department store operator Macy’s.
For our best dividend stock ideas, go to dividends.fool.com.
Positive human relationships are the heartbeat of what makes each individual strive to be healthy and happy. Each business is made up of politics, initiatives and agendas that are created to move a business forward and to produce results that equal dividends and increased business. A business can consist of one person or be made up of many people. People are unique human beings that have their own set of baggage and agendas. When a business and the people who are responsible for its growth able to collaborate with employees, vendors, and potential partners, a culture is created in which diversity can be celebrated, differences are encouraged, and everyone can focus on common goals.
Join us as we talk about the types of environments that is needed for businesses small and large to promote to promote social connecting and synergy.
HOW TO BE PENNY STOCK RICH BITCH!
More MILLIONAIRES have been CREATED thru Investing in PENNYSTOCKS than ANY other Bizness Endeavor in the United States! Find out Why and the INS and OUTS and how to AVOID the TRAPS, SWINDLES and PITFALLS!!
Penny stocks, also known as cent stocks in some countries, are common shares of small public companies that trade at low prices per share. In the United States, the SEC defines a penny stock as a security that trades below $5 per share, is not listed on a national exchange.
Dividend paying companies traditionally lean on certain traits that allow them to steadily grow dividends year in, years out. Unfortunately for energy & materials companies, they are at a major disadvantage because one of these critical traits doesn't carry the same weight in the commodity space: Brand. The Industry Focus Energy team explains why brand can't help commodity companies make their dividend payments.
For our best dividend stock ideas, go to dividends.fool.com.
In the international section of October's show we discuss the ongoing role of China in the global economy, the latest growth projections from the IMF, and the problems with the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), a massive trade deal that is going to come before Congress soon.
We then discuss The Optimist Daily, a project launched by the World Business Academy in partnership with The Optimist magazine. Sign up for a free daily email full of Solutions News – we focus on the things that are working now instead of the doom and gloom narrative of the mainstream media. No Spam. No Marketing. Just Solutions. Find out more here: http://worldbusiness.org/the-optimist-daily/
In the domestic news section of the show we discuss the current state of affairs of the Tea Party wing of the Republican Party and the contest to replace Speaker of the House John Boehner. As a result of congressional chaos we have moved the Doomsday Clock forward one minute closer to midnight, which represents global economic meltdown. We are now at 11:50pm.
In the Economic Drilldown, Rinaldo gives his outlook on oil prices, gold, and stocks that pay strong dividends.
Never miss an episode by subscribing with iTunes.
Also available on iTunes and Stitcher:
On this week's episode of "Pro Football View from the East," hosts Joe Tufaro (@Tufdan) and Dennis Agapito (@PFVFE) discuss the NFC East as the injuries continue to mount for the favorites to repeat as division champs the Dallas Cowboys. Quarterback Tony Romo suffered a broken collar bone in the Cowboys victory over the Philadelphia Eagles and will be out for at least 8 weeks.
The Eagles have yet to win a game sitting at 0-2 as they head to the 2-0 New York Jets. The big offseason acquisition of Demarco Murray has yet to pay dividends as the Eagles rushing attack has struggled.
Joe and Dennis will also review some key games in the NFL from week two along with a preview of several big matchups in week three.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (113 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (6 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RF Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Real Big D Show (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WandaAfterDarkRadio (1 chatters)