SORT BY Relevancy
What do you get when you combine Greek heritage with California fresh produce? Mouth-watering, nutrient-powered recipes made with the olive oil!
If you are interested in the history of this liquid gold, how it’s produced, the way to choose quality, how to use it for cooking, this show is for you. Olive Oil expert, Mary Papoulias-Platis, California Greek Girl, author of Cooking Techniques and Recipes with Olive Oil, chef and owner of “The Greek Gourmet” catering service will turn you into an olive oil culinary ace with her simple cooking tips. Carolina Jantac, MS, RDN, LD will highlight the exceptional nutrient value of olive oil, emphasizing the importance of learning to cook with it. Listen and you will soon taste delicious home-made nutritious meals when cooking with olive oil!
On this show, Chef Alex will be going southern and Cajun! Down in the south, crayfish are know as crawdads and crawfish are often cooked and served. Believe it or not, crayfish taste just like lobsters, but are much cheaper! Join Chef Alex over the next hour as he will share some wonderful Crayfish recipes with you, and he will also tell you the secerts to prepping the crayfish for cooking, and talk about sides to go with your crayfish dinner.
Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 to ask any questions!
Teach your children, family& friends some Party Etiquette.When attending any social celebration, it is important that you bring with you proper etiquette, so you will not offend the host or any guests. Proper etiquette and behavior means that you are cooperating with everyone and want the event to be successful. Without the proper behavior, the guests and the host will not enjoy the party, and of course, they will not enjoy your company either.
Have you ever thought of Dehydrated Foods as being your answer to delicious, healthy, easy to store, budget saving meals? Our guest for this week’s Family Food Experts Kitchen show, Chef Jenny Ross, author of Simply Dehydrated, owner and executive chef of the living-foods restaurants “118 Degrees” in CA, is a master of turning dehydrated fruits and vegetables into delectable wraps, breads, desserts recipes and so much more. She will share the need-to-know tips on choosing a dehydrator that best suits you. Plus she will address common questions about how to shop and prep produce, as well as dehydrate it for the perfect texture. From a breakfast Easy Granola, to a Coconut Crisp Bread and Strawberry Wrap, Chef Jenny Ross will fill you up with family-friendly, yummy, healthy recipes.
Are both your mind and body plant powered? Or, are you running on processed food? This week, be prepared to fall in love with plants and embrace a healthy, plant-based diet as the author or Plant-Powered for Life, Sharon Palmer, RDN will be in our Family Food Experts Kitchen to share her just-released cookbook. By the end of this show you will be eating your way to lasting health using Sharon’s 52 simple steps and over one hundred delicious recipes. From collecting a plant powered pantry arsenal to enjoying sweets when they’re worth it, hosts Carolina Jantac and Ellen Briggs, are looking forward to Sharon Palmer proving that whole plant foods will love us when we fall in love with them!
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. Many people spend more time planning their vacation than their life.Your life plan should cover your vision and your personal, professional, and self-development priorities and goals. It doesn’t matter whether you are 20 or 65 a life plan is key to living your best life now with intention and purpose. Regard your life plan as a work in process. Don’t shoot for perfect—that day will never come. it is a living document. You will revise it as necessary, always fine-tuning, always tweaking. Realign your priorities as needed. Earlier in my life, my children were a high priority. Friends were a lower priority. Community service wasn’t even on the list. Now that has changed. This is natural. You have to adjust your priorities as circumstances change. Be flexible—while remaining true to your values. Review your life often. It is not a document you finish and then file away. The key to implementation is visibility. You must review your life plan on a regular basis. Revise your life plan quarterly. Plans are only useful if they are relevant. Your circumstances can change quickly. Your action plans must shift accordingly. That’s why I recommend getting away for a half-day to day-and-a-half on a quarterly basis. Use part of this time to review your life plan and revise it. We refer to this as the Reflect and Refine Stage of the 4r program. Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
Today award-winning television host, popular plant-based cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes the Simple Daily Recipes founder, Jill McKeever to talk about tips for cooking and serving the veggies and fruits of late summer! Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, is now available wherever fine books are sold along with her popular book: Jazzy Vegetarian, Lively Vegan Cuisine That’s Easy and Delicious. Watch Jazzy Vegetarian on the CREATE Channel all across the country. After watching the life-changing documentary, "Forks Over Knives," Jill decided she didn’t want to grow old with poor health and living on prescription medications, so she he adopted a whole food, plant-based diet, dropped 30 pounds and gained energy. With her new, lifestyle, McKeever started a YouTube channel for recipe makeovers. Her newest venture is Whole Food Plant Geek, which includes interviews from plant-based nutrition experts and nationally known chefs to gain more insight on the benefits of eating plant-based.
Healthy Cooking with Macro Val 1-2 p.m. Chef, author, instructor, Valerie Wilson helps people live happier lives through healthier eating! Topic: Peanuts, with recipe, Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Celebrating my Birthday with one of my favorite recipes! Call in with questions 646-378-0378.
in Real Estate
The ultimate way to save on fuel cost for cooking is to cooks using Sun power.............aka......."solar cooking".
Solar cooking can be a hobby or a way of life, either way cooking with this Renewable Energy power source cost nothing "fuel wise".
Anything that you can cook indoors on a conventional stove or oven can also be done with solar cooking methods. In reality solar cooking was Man's orginal way to cook ! It is totally non toxic, healthy, it is clean fuel, and it is free !
One can grill, fry, or even bake various dishes using solar energy.
Even when the temperture is freezing outdoors as long as the Sun is shining you can cook using solar energy.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Body of Christ (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)