SORT BY Relevancy
Jobs – Helping men & women of all ages to Achieve Their Full Potential!
We here at Project PHD believe that advancing the common good is less about helping one person at a time & more about changing systems (as we know them) to help all of us. We are all connected & interdependent. We all win when a person has the dignity of receiving a paycheck. When a person has his/her dignity (a job) research shows that the children of parents earning a paycheck succeeds far better in school than those with parents who do not receive a paycheck from working. When families are financially stable; our churches, communities, states & country as a whole is a lot healthier & more secure.
The Mission of Project PHD is to create long-lasting changes by addressing the underlying causes of the unemployment & underemployed problems. We will build the strongest representation for employment this country has ever seen allowing us a bargaining seat at the Federal, State, & local levels with the kind of leverage that makes an impact. By you working with us with one voice means you are actively being a part of this much needed change. It takes everyone in the community working together to create a brighter future. Give. Advocate. Volunteer. “Join Us To Speak With One Voice!”
Take A Stand: Change an unemployed or under-employed person’s life. Restore their human dignity with a job by becoming a PHD partner.
in Self Help
Thursday, July 10, 2014 @ 1pm (CST) Healthy Mind & Body radio is pleased to present DIVORCING WITH DIGNITY with Amber Rogers. While divorce is a painful transition, it does not have to lead to suffering.
Amber Rodgers () teaches sales and entrepreneurship. She is the C.E.O. and Founder of D.I.V.A.S (Divorcing Independent Very Able Survivors,) an educational support organization. She has built several successful businesses including as a top producer for Re/Max for 8 years. As a Speaker/Author she has been featured on FOX, CBS, and NBC television, USA Today, About.com, Biz Link, Digital Journal, and many more.
Amber’s website - http://www.divastogether.com/
Speaker Coop - http://speakercoop.com/amber-rodgers
FaceBook - www.facebook.com/divastogether
I look forward to talking to Amber about this topic to discover what insights she can share with you.
If you have questions for the guest – 818-668-5406
Leave a voicemail question – 214-702-3774
send an email question – firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to you then,
We must have our dignity in order to see our rightful positions. And, when we find our rightful positions we can see things happen that would not otherwise of happened.
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. (2 Cor. 10:5-6)
Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. "Make level paths for your feet," so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed. (Hebrews 12:12-13
Honor, can you say that it is an honor to play the different roles that you play? Do you treat your most important roles as if they are an honor to play? Pride, can you say that you take pride in the different roles that you play? Do you treat your most important roles as if you are proud to play them? Dignity, can you say that you treat the different roles that you play with dignity? What would your life be like if you treated everything you do as if it were an honor to do it? What wo
Let's face it! People get divorced in the world. But does it have to be with chaos, anger and destruction? There's away to end a relationship that leaves the two people with a sense of dignity and peace, especially when kids are involved. Join us as we sit down with Attorney Joyce Cheeks to discuss how to divorce with dignity. A great show for couples who are going through the process of divorce.
in Self Help
Don't call Evelin Lindner homeless. Yes, she claims no physical address. The world is her home and, as a global citizen, she is forwarding the message that the key to our collective survival lays in equal dignity for all. Please join us as as Evelin shares the story about how growing up as a displaced person has inspired her perspective on humiliation, equal dignity and being at home in the human collective.
Dignity means - true honor; nobleness or elevation of mind, consisting in a high sense of propriety, truth and justice, with an abhorrence of mean and sinful actions; opposed to meanness. In this sense, we speak of the dignity of mind, and dignity of sentiments.
In epidemic proportions people have lost their dignity due to estranged relationships, financial hardships, loss of health, friends, and unfortunate circumstances. The enemy knows that people who lose their sense of dignity have a much less chance of asking, expecting, or receiving healing and miracles. It is time that we regain our place of honor and dignity (in Christ) and see that it is natural to ask and expect more healings and miracles.
Join us for another edition of ICERM Radio. Stay on this page to listen. In this episode, Dr. Evelin Lindner and Dr. Linda Hartling will draw our attention to their work on Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies (HumanDHS), a global transdisciplinary fellowship of concerned academics, practitioners, activists, artists, and others, who collaborate in a spirit of mutual support to understand the complex dynamics of dignity and humiliation. Their goal is to stimulate systemic change - globally and
Prostitution is the oldest oppression, not the oldest profession......watch the video on the webpage below.... http://embracedignity.org.za Now...our conversation begins....tune in as we are joined by Embrace Dignity's Folashade Kornegay, Delores Thrower & Kristina Le Claire to discuss Embrace Dignity's amazing work in South Africa & how YOU can help. To help Kristina get to Africa go to http://www.gofun
Tonight your host Chawn Saddam Kweli, National Chief of Staff and Hashim A Nzinga, National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party details this weekened events in Atlanta, Ga.
The National Summit of the New Black Panther Party kicked off with a blast, a full lineup of the best and brightest of the Black Nation came out to deliver the most educated lineup of educators, activist, warriors, ministers and the greatest minds availible to help solve the ills of the Black Nation.
National Chairman Hashim Nzinga host the 2014 Dignity Summit for the New Black Panther Party.
One of the best ways to overcome poverty is to build a sustainable business. Women in developing countries who do this can greatly impact their lives, and the lives of their families. Our guest is Kathleen Colson.
Kathleen Colson, BOMA Project
Kathleen Colson is the Co-Founder and CEO of the BOMA Project, a U.S. nonprofit and registered Kenyan NGO with a proven track record and transformative approach to alleviating poverty and building resiliency in the arid lands of rural Africa.
BOMA is Swahili for "To Fortify" and their byline is "Prosperity with Dignity." The initiative replaces aid with sustainable income and helps women to "graduate" from extreme poverty by giving them the tools they need to start small businesses in their communities.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- Conservative Report (11 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Undead Randy (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- L A STEEL SHOW (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)