SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Beverly L. Swanson of EAGLE WINGS PRESENTS...
Inspiration~ Empowerment & BREAKTHROUGH! LIVE Radio Talk Show
She Speaks Out...because she has a Story To Tell... She Published her Book "MY LAST BREAST", because she has a Story To Tell...I'm RE-AIRING THE SHOW, because she has a Story That Must Be Heard!
"IT" Came out of Nowhere...Completely Unexpected like a Sneaky Cunning Thief in the Night. The Only Warning was the Voice of the Holy Spirit...but the Doctors Wouldn't Listen...Could Not find "IT" "IT" was hiding. But "IT" Wont Steal my Joy, Character...or My Story! "IT"...You Will Remember My Name...Maxine Devereaux...Sassy ~ Classy~ Anointed & Appointed!
My Special Guest...The Dynamic Maxine Devereaux
As a new entrepreneur you may wonder what kind of company you should set up.
Tune in with Mindset and Business Success Strategist Dr. Devereaux as she shares tips on incorporating your business.
There are important factors to consider when deciding whether to incorporate your business. The type of business entity that you choose may weigh heavily on you monetarily.
Dr. Devereaux breaks down the various types of business incorporation so that you can make an informed decision as an entreprenuer.
Today's topic: Factors to consider when naming your business.
Join Dr. Lesly Devereaux, Mindset and Business Success Strategist each Thursday evening as she shares business start up content to help you succeed as an entreprener.
After spending years as an attorney, business executive and entrepreneur, Dr. Devereaux wants to help you gain clarity in the areas of your business that matter most.
Have you reached a roadblock in your life which is preventing you from moving forward?
There may have been a time when you were riding high on the joys of life but then something occured which caused a major setback, your desire is to recover and move forward but you are stuck.
Tune in with Dr. Lesly Devereaux Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. and find out:
A bend in the road is not the end of the road.
There are alternate routes for you to take to achieve your goals.
A setback is really a setup for a comeback.
The P Factor will help you achieve.
Tune in now download or listen on Itunes, Youtube, MP3 player.
Are you challenged with trying to be all things to all people?
Is it hard to say no to the people closest to you?
By saying yes to everyone is it hurting you?
Dr. Devereaux shares helpful advice for the women who care too much.
If you would like to be a guest on the show connect with Dr. Devereaux at email@example.com
Dr. Devereaux is available as a Keynote speaker, workshop presenter, Mastermind facilitator or for retreats.
Your success is my joy!
Have you ever wondered why women care so much?
Tune in with host Dr. Lesly Devereaux as she answers questions about the nurturing spirit. Caring about others can be a good thing however if you are not careful what is meant for good can over time turn bad.
Learn three factors that are at the core of co-dependency
If you would like to be a guest on the show connect with Dr. Devereaux at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Devereaux is available to speak at your next event. Send inquiries to email@example.com
Have you ever failed at anything?
What is your reaction to failure? Have you focused more on the failure than you have on the lessons learned?
Tune in with Dr. Lesly as she shares why failing is a good thing.
Why it is important to keep your head above the noise
Why you should not devalue yourself
The elements of the P factor as defined by Dr. Lesly
How to get back up after you have fallen down.
If you would like Dr. Lesly as a guest speaker, keynote, workshop presenter or coach please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be a guest on the show connect at email@example.com.
What does it mean to be authentic?
Join Host Dr. Lesly Devereaux and her guest Leadership Coach Jennifer Smith. Jennifer shares the importance of Authentic leadership.
Jennifer is a seasoned Executive Leadership Coach and Founder of Leadership Potential.
She is passionate about developing effective, Authentic leaders who achieve sustainable results. She has worked with leaders in Fortune 500 companies, medium to small businesses, and not-for-profit organizations globally. She partners with clients to unleash their motivational drivers which allow them to access their untapped potential. Her personalized, results-oriented approach enables Jennifer to get at the root of the challenges her clients face; discover barriers along with the potential impact; develop strategies; and take action that moves them towards their goal.
Jennifer has more than 15 years of experience in designing and facilitating programs in areas such as leadership development, diversity/inclusion strategies, succession planning, change management, strategy development, performance management, and process improvement.
How do you respond to the folllowing?
How can someone know if they are being authentic or not?
Why do people struggle with being authentic?
What tips do you have to embrace ones authenticity?
Reflect on the questions and call in to speak with Jennifer at (718) 664-6532
If you would like to be a guest on the show contact Dr. Devereaux via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tune in Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. est. with Dr. Lesly Devereaux and her guest Michelle Hastie.
Michelle Hastie is the author of “The Weight Loss Shift: Be More, Weigh Less” and a contributor to the women’s studies bestseller, “Women Will Save the World.” A weight loss coach, Michelle helps chronic dieters surrender to their body wisdom in order to lose weight permanently. Using a blend of science, psychology, and spirituality, Michelle helps people live incredible lives in bodies they love! She has a background in personal training, food psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and yoga and has been featured in SHAPE magazine over a dozen times for her life changing gift of transforming lives, one body at a time.
Michelle will discuss how:
You shift into a higher way of being, claiming your ideal body permanently – along with the life of your dreams!
You discover your ideal way of being through detailed instructions and exercises, and transform to living a life free from worry about weight – forever!
You eliminate unrealistic expectations with ease and live at your ideal weight naturally, effortlessly, and happily.
If you would like to be a guest on Joyful Living for Women Talk Radio contact Dr. Lesly at email@example.com
Dr. Lesly is available to speak at your next event for information on her work www.joyfullivingforwomen.com
Has your life decisons set you on the road that you want to travel?
Tune in with host Dr. Lesly Devereaux and her guest Joann Jones. Joann is author of the book “The Trials of a Woman," which details how she overcame an abusive marriage, drugs, and alcohol.
Why rock bottom is not the end of your story.
When you change you thinking you change your life.
Your strength comes from a higher power.
If you are interested in being a guest on the show please connect with Dr. Lesly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Lesly is available for keynotes, workshops, retreats masterminds and much more.
Are you searching to find purpose in your life?
Join Dr. Lesly and her guest Krystle Lynch, author of It's Time to Birth it Out: From conception to delivery of your purpose, dreams and destiny. Krystle has spoken at many events, including radio. She has appeared in TV shows, commercials, print work, and pageantry, including a principle role in a Wal-Mart commercial. In 2004, she obtained a bachelors degree, in organizational management from Palm Beach Atlantic University. She is also a Certified Life Coach, through the Tony A. Gaskins, Life Coaching program.
Dr. Lesly is available as a keynote speaker, workshop facilitator, Mastermind group leader and more. Please connect at email@example.com
If you would like to be a guest on the show connect at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (97 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (70 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (63 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (43 chatters)
- NTEB (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (21 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (21 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)