SORT BY Relevancy
Jealousy is a universal emotion that one has experienced at one point in time. It has been part of the human psyche from the beginning of co habitation. How we react and deal with this emotion dictates the way one processes and builds from it in relationships. Hot topic for Thursday's show @10 am ET
in Self Help
When we take a moment of reflection along our way down the path of transformation. We can see the massive growth we've achieved and see how far we have already traveled.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with taking the first step. Congratulations on undertaking your journey.
I will be sharing some of my biggest transformations and providing insights & tools I used to rise up over my beginnings in hopes that someone, perhaps only one person, will discover the Keys to awaken to their potential, own their gifts and serve the world from their experience.
If, like so many other activities, eating is 90% mental, what is the quality of the relationship you have with your food? Are your eating behaviors being expressed upon a destructive back drop of aggressive inner conflict, will power struggles, and fear as you succumb to unhealthy eating? Or perhaps a destructive scene of passive conflict, mindlessness about food, and indifference surrounds your eating behaviors. Are you a slave to junk food and the inevitable guilt and shame
She can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan! Can your wife sing this tune? If so, stay tuned as we talk about female breadwinners ... on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Join Licensed Professional Counselor Mayi Dixon as she discusses work relationships. How many relationships have you created in the workplace? Do you engage in outer office relationships, Facebook, text etc, is this safe and or necessary? What if any consequences are there for creating work relationships? Be sure to follow Mayi www.facebook.com/innovcounseling and www.twitter.com/innovcounseling
Wish your sex life was better or hotter! On Thursday show I will be discussing how our thoughts, personality and age cultivate the sex life we have today. Also, some strategies one can make with their partner to gain more intimacy. Whether it’s the food we eat, the type of exercise we engage in and the type of communication we have, all makes up a healthy sexual language.
Couples … Do you want to experiment with your sexual happenings? Are you and your partner willing to try something outside of the norm? Well … swinging might be your thing. If so, listen up as we explore the events and the culture ……. on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Organic Brain Food Global Radio (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Prophetess Theresa (5 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (4 chatters)
- Kim B Miller (3 chatters)
- Spiritual Learning Channel (3 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Kiexiza of TnK (2 chatters)
- Divas Literary World (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Awaken with Sasha (1 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (1 chatters)
- WellFit Radio Chicago (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Realms of the Paranormal (0 chatters)