SORT BY Relevancy
As we approach a parent's favorite (or worst) time of year...the upcoming start of the school year...many are confronted w/what to do w/a now empty room. In homes where space isn't an option, a parent can just keep the room as their child left it...however, in most space-challenged homes, there is a plethora of activities fighting for the chance for a space of their own. In today's episode, get some tips on how to transform into a year-round used space that can still accomodate your child when they come home from school & not be regulated to the couch.
Ho?oponopono (ho-o-pono-pono) is the "ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness." - Wikipedia. Dr. Carolee Johnson explains how we heal using Ho'oponopono and the many ways Ho'oponopono coincides with Quantum Techniques. At the end, Quantum Techniques codes will be given to help bring us into the present in gratitude, with the intention to see the divine within ourselves.
Dr. Thomas Miller and Heidi Gilman will talk about hearing and ear issues. Hearing loss seems to be more prevalent as people are living longer and our ears are being bombarded more than ever before by things such as televisions, iPods, traffic noise, etc. Tune in to discover how Quantum Techniques can help.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- MarlyBird (5 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Talk Solar (3 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (3 chatters)
- GGM Radio (3 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (2 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (2 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (2 chatters)
- Your World News (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)