SORT BY Relevancy
- Graduated in 1983 from “Lehman College” which is part of the City University of NY with a bachelor degree in Accounting.
- After graduating college I worked in Wall Street for three years while building an accounting practice.
- In 1986 I decided to leave corporate America and work full time for myself.
- Opened an office in Sunset Park and eventually moved the office to Park slope in Brooklyn 1990.
- The accounting practice grew fast and large: By 1998 I was servicing over 2,500 individual clients and 200 businesses. I had a staff of 10.
- I got married to Nora in 1993, had first daughter, Sage in 1995 and twins, Madison and Sydney in 1998.
- In 2001, left my church in Brooklyn and became a member of Gospel Tabernacle A/G in North Bergen, NJ.
- Became associate Pastor at Gospel Tabernacle in 2003 and still am. Also, I am a Sunday School teacher.
- Currently have a small accounting practice in Belleville, NJ. We provide all tax, accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, corporate, Non-profit and consulting services.
280 Washington Ave Belleville, NJ 07109, 973-751-5101
Loyda Moreno Young Latina Tax Advior,
successful young Latina entrepreneur with 8 years of experience in the Tax preparation industry (started in 2004). She holds the title of President of Moreno Tax Services Inc. and is also an Owner of an ATAX Franchise Location in NJ.
The Office is located at 111 Broadway, Elmwood Park. She offers customers year round individual tax preparation, accounting and business services. And September-December She teaches, Basic & Intermediate Income Tax Courses.
Loyda’s greatest professional achievement is the rapport she’s established and maintained with her clients. They depend on her and she thrives on exceeding their expectations (I love what I do!).
Loyda can be reached in her office 201-794-0111, on her cell phone 646-258-3150 or by email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Check her out on Facebook as well www.facebook.com/morenotax.
Mr. Phil Ganci, sole proprietor of Philip V. Ganci - Insurance, has over 30 years of insurance experience. He has watched the insurance business grow and change and is thus well apt to deal with any and all situations. His loyal clients return to Mr. Ganci for his unbeatable customer service and attention to detail. In addition, Mr. Ganci also works as a risk consultant, on a fee basis.
This week, Ed DeRosa and Danny Zucker look not ahead to this weekend's races but to the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands in nine weeks as pool 3 of the Kentucky Derby Future Wager is offered (the lone Kentucky Oaks Future Wager pool is also this weekend).
For FREE Brisnet.com Ultimate Past Performances of the 23 individual Derby horses plus selected field horses, CLICK HERE; for PPs of the Oaks, CLICK HERE.
For FREE Predicteform.com pace-adjusted performance figures with form-cycle analysis for the Derby future wager, CLICK HERE.
This week, Ed DeRosa and Danny Zucker examine the Kentucky Derby Championship Series, a trio of races that also comprise races 7, 8, & 9 on the 20-race $1-million Road to the Kentucky Derby SHOWdown.
For FREE Brisnet.com Ultimate Past Performances of all three races, click here.
For FREE Predicteform.com pace-adjusted performance figures with formcycle analysis of all three races, click here (available Friday afternoon). For numbers of past Derby prep winners, click here.
Rez and Andy explore the Hell on Wheels world of Women's Roller Derby with special guests LIVE from the Derby World.
Guests for the show include Erica Vanstone, Director of Broadcast Operations for the WFTDA, the international membership orgnization for Women's Flat Track Roller Derby. The WFTDA develops and maintains the rules and safety standards for the sport, sanctions play between member leagues, maintains the official rankings of member leagues and organizes annual Playoff and Championship tournaments. Erica is a skater for the Philly Rollergirls, as well as an award-winning documentary filmmaker, founder of WFTDA.tv, and sports broadcast announcer.
What does it take to be a Derby Girl? We'll find out from the Extreme Derby Girls themselves, Whitney "Gingeraffe" Meyer and Brandi "RaRa" Elder from the Lilac City Roller Girls, and Macie "Wombpunch" Breach and Coach Naomi "Sweetart" from the Spokannibals.
Naomi "Sweetart" will also share the details for the upcoming 3rd Annual Spokarnage Tournament, August 14th-16th 2015 in Spokane, WA. Two Tracks. Twenty-Four Teams. Total Derby Mayhem!
Women's Roller Derby is bringing back the 50's with a new millenium, edgy flare and these ladies are having a blast.
You Tube Clip from WFTDA.tv: Championships 2014 Gotham Girls Roller Derby VS London Rollergirls
The Hot Corner Show w/ @DrRayT & Joseph Hart of Valentino Realty & CHEM TRAILS affecting our Health
As the Kentucky Derby Prep Season comes to a close with the Championship Series beginning next week, Ed DeRosa and Danny Zucker preview the El Camino Real Stakes on Saturday at Golden Gate Fields and take a look back at some of the top Derby prospects' performances to date. For free Brisnet.com Ultimate Past Performances of this weekend's races, click here for the El Camino and click here for the Southwest Stakes on Monday at Oaklawn Park. The pair also discuss the Santa Maria Stakes on Saturday at Santa Anita Park--a discussion that includes the merits of the best last-out rating regardless of surface.
It's starting to get REAL in the NBA and we love it, playoff pushes and traded players finding there way. We discuss it all and more Patrick and Cright bring the passion and knowledge. We are joined by our follow hoops junkies Monte Perez and from the city of angles Rob Botts. 7pm turn us up while you unwind from hump day.
Jimmy Butler injury will the Bulls make it? Why do we show zero love to the grizzlies? We ask who are the best PG in the NBA? Just a taste of this weeks Buckets And Dime
Welcome to Cafecito Break's Virtual Living Room with Rosangel Perez & Ruthie Guten.
Our topic today: To Powerfully Exist. Inspired by Dayanara Marte
Article referenced i - http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/02/what-every-sexual-abuse-survivor-wants-you-to-know/
About: Dayanara received her masters in Public Health from Columbia University in 2010 and her certification in Clinical Approaches to Addiction from NYU. Today, her commitment to creating another world for young women lead her to founding In Bold Rebirth Technical Assistance and Training consultancy in 2010, creating a global cutting edge trauma informed resiliency model for victims and survivors working on the frontlines of social justice, crisis and trauma institutions and organizations. She is nationally known for her work as a trauma prevention specialist, internalized oppression healer, trainer & facilitator in emotional release; organizing healing circles for first responders to let go of internalized oppression and dis-ease that manifest in our bodies as a result of institutional racism, homophobia, xenophobia, classism, & sexism. Dayanara envisions a world where women powerfully exist in the face of war, injustice, sexual assault, child sexual abuse, incest, rape, relationship/partner abuse, & domestic violence within our homes, our organizations & within movements. For more information go to www.inboldrebirth.wordpress.com and contact me at email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (23 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (13 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Sharon Sayler (1 chatters)
- The Portal (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (0 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (0 chatters)