SORT BY Relevancy
The BEST Dental Website Advice - Period. How can we say something like that? That’s easy – it’s because some of what we will be discussing is so foundational to your online presence that you’d think everyone would know it. However, the fact is that we see these same dental website mistakes everyday and our prospective clients call us and wonder why they are not getting the kind of ROI they expected from their website and or social media sites. Listen in to our sim
It's about time that the insurance companies did a number on their numbers. In the recent past a few insurance companies have dug into their decades of data and showed what dental hygienists have known for decades. Dental hygiene saves money, saves medical costs and dental hygiensts trapped under the protective patronly wing of dentistry costs billions to the health care system.
Last year The Medical Dental Integration Study was released. A study by United Health Care showed that patients' overall, total average health care costs were considerably lower for individuals with "chronic medical conditions who received periodontal treatment or cleanings within the timeframe of this study even when considering the costs of additional dental treatments. Savings for individuals receiving preventive dental care were observed across all chronic medical disease categories in this study."
I'd like to point out that these are rank n file two year degree hygiensits. They are not specially trained in any way to fit the parameters of the study. They don't have baccalaureate or masters' degrees. They are the type of hygienist you see every day.
A lot of this information could be coming from dental offices, but the lack of attention to Electronic Health Records has put this information to a dark dank corner. Why?
To contact Shirley to speak to your group or for interviews email.
Host: Shirley Gutkowski
Producer: Shirley Gutkowski
Whether you are a second year student, getting ready to graduate from dental school, or looking to enter your first year in practice, your first year is the hardest. We call it the survival year.
In this episode of dental student radio we talk about some of the things you will want to know when looking at joining your first practice. Whether you are choosing to join a practice as an associate, partner or a solo doc owner you will want to make sure you are armed with the right knowledge s
Today's show is based on a number of discussions on Facebook groups on painful dental hygiene practices. Many dental hygienists sustain repetitive stress injuries in their hands that sideline them for weeks or months or go onto disability.
Practicing ergonomically is the best answer we have to preventing injury. The products are expensive but oh so worth it. Seating, hand and power instruments, best lighting, loupes, and some exercises can make the difference between a long and short career.
This show has a video companion on YouTube. The pictures are mine, some are of me and is part of my Missing Pieces seminar.
Host: Shirley Gutkowski
Producer: Shirley Gutkowski
While we may take care of our body with yearly checkups and doctor visits, but do we take care of our teeth? Most people do not visit a dentist regularly for various reasons, including limited dental insurance, no dental insurance or the expensive costs even with insurance. I say to this, please visit your local health department and get your teeth checked out immediately.
A healthy mouth equals a healthy heart and a healthy body! My Dentist and Dental Hygienist are absolutely wonderfully! They have helped me get healthy in my mouth and it has made a significant differecnce in my life! Listen in as our Dental Hygienist, S'Elaina Wyatt-Lefevre to learn how to properly take care of your teeth, the importance of flossing and sheer need for dental health. Talk with you then!
D-Student Productions Presents - Going BIG !! D-Student style ;)
D-Student Productions - The After math of mania and whats new with D-student
D-Student Productions Tribute To The Ultimate Warrior
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (68 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (27 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (23 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (20 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- churchfolk (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- 62196 (8 chatters)
- On The Docket Off The Record (8 chatters)
- Daddy G (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (3 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- DavidHittle (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Happy Birthday Show (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- RF Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- Scottscope (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)