SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to “Dental Practice 911 Radio” formerly known as “The Whole Tooth”. “Dental Practice 911 Radio” is a show where we discuss dental business related topics designed to help dentists and dental teams learn and grow in any economy!
Today, we will be discussing "The #Trend in Marketing Your Dental Practice" with one of my coworkers here at EZ Dental Practice Marketing, Rebecca Buscemi. Rebecca is our Technical Director and an Internet Marketing Trainer and Consultant.
Our topic basically deals with how your practice is seen through social media based on how RELEVANT your content is. In other words, Rebecca and I will be talking about how much more effective your social media presence can be by simply doing some key things to stay on top of trends in our collective communications.
Topics that will cover in our episode are: What are trending topics, How can Hashtages and trending topics help your marketing, How to use trending topics on Facebook, and more.
Join the SHOW of doom and destruction as we bring the check of reality that you just cant cash. Yes, the reality check rears its ugly head in the direction of yonder college student extroadinare! Yes, those wonderful people that represent the future of our society. You know the ones who have all the answers and too consumes with rolling their eyes to be the solution. Many of us remember those days and gag at some of the things we said. Now it is time for you all to relive those moments with the FAT crew!
Improving Education Outcomes through Effective & Responsible Student Data Use
Data sharing comes with the crucial responsibility to protect student privacy. And, developing effective partnerships to share student data across organizational boundaries can be tough. StriveTogether,a KnowledgeWorks subsidiary has partnered with the Data Quality Campaign and a national student data privacy task force including Summit Education Initiative to develop and share best practices for community organizations. Our guests are Matthew Deevers, PhD, a Senior Research Associate at Summit Education Initiative, Geoff Zimmerman, Associate Director of Data Utilization for StriveTogether, AND Chris Kingsley, Associate Director of Local Policy & Advocacy for the Data Quality Campaign
www.knowledgeworks.org @knowledgeworks @strivetogether
In this episode we will be going through all the different options availble for federal student loans. Also we will be discussing how student loans today are hindering consumers buying power.
TONIGHT 9P- Student loans are one of the more confusing areas of a financial aid award letter. Student loans come in two important types that are critical for you to understand. The first is a need-based loan, which is awarded based on your financial need. The second type of student loan is the non-need based loan, which is not based on any particular financial need. Do you have students loan? Was your educational experience worth it? We want to hear from you. Dial 917-889-3926 to comment LIVE. Toya will also bring us FINANCE TIPS up the coast from Delaware. REAL TALK. REAL PEOPLE. REAL TIMES. We are #TheSocialLab #TMHymanRadio Network.
Follow us on Twitter: @TMHymanRadio @MrTMHyman @MadameBoston @VeryHotChoc @SabeJames
The average college student graduates with over $33,000 in student loan debt. Many Americans accept this as being inevitable if they want a college degree. In today's episode, we'll discuss ways to get an education with as little debt as possible! Email questions about student loans before the show to Christine@ChristineLuken.com and we'll answer them on the air.
In this introduction of the CreditHavins show we will be discussing how to improve your FICO credit scores and the strength of your credit profile through the Credit Builder Blueprint™ by utilizing Real. Credit. Solutions through Vesel Law as well as how to address your student loan issues. Student loan consolidation, debt forgiveness eligibility, and rehabilitation options.
The BEST Dental Website Advice - Period.
How can we say something like that? That’s easy – it’s because some of what we will be discussing is so foundational to your online presence that you’d think everyone would know it. However, the fact is that we see these same dental website mistakes everyday and our prospective clients call us and wonder why they are not getting the kind of ROI they expected from their website and or social media sites. Listen in to our simple tips and start creating a digital footprint that will get you found.
Whether you are a second year student, getting ready to graduate from dental school, or looking to enter your first year in practice, your first year is the hardest. We call it the survival year.
In this episode of dental student radio we talk about some of the things you will want to know when looking at joining your first practice. Whether you are choosing to join a practice as an associate, partner or a solo doc owner you will want to make sure you are armed with the right knowledge so that you don't get taken advantage of and make a decision you will regret.
We invite you to download Dr. Michael Abernathy's new eBook titled "Code Break: The First Year" where he goes into great detail on every topic a young dentist must know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free downloadable copy.
Please follow us on blog talk radio.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (178 chatters)
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (12 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- 65820 (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (0 chatters)