SORT BY Relevancy
in Rock Music
Tonight Pop Art Painter Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes from Denmark, Finn Zierler of multinational progressive metal powerhouse Zierler, to the Show!
His first new album in nearly a decade, ZIERLER's long awaited debut, simply titled ESC, is Finn's most mature as well as his most daring musical work to date. Drawing from a wide array of influences that bring to mind everything from the unabashed pomp of Queen and the madness of Devin Townsend, to the virtuosity of Dream Theater and the eclectic stylings of Danny Elfman, Finn and company masterfully walk the fine line between genius and insanity, combining a powerful, multi-layered progressive metal foundation with an often dark, majestic orchestral feel. A musical as well as a personal tour-de-force that took the better part of two years to finally complete.
Head First Entertainment
On the Road With Yaron - Live From Denmark
Every week Yaron Brook reviews significant headlines that impact freedom in various forms. Commenting from a philosophical view that man's greatest value is self, he brings unique perspective to the conversation, always ending the show with a positive sense of life.
This week's show is LIVE on Sunday, April 26 and will replay at the normal show time on Monday, April 27 as Yaron is in Copenhagen for the ARI Europe launch celebration on Tuesday, April 28, 2015. There will be extra shows during this time permitting internet connections. Check back often!
Join me and my panel as we discuss the friendly on the road in Europe as the USA Men's National Team head over to play Denmark at the NRGi Park in Arhus. Another tough opponent that was set up by USMNT Head Coach Jurgen Klinsmann.
Today we are planning on talking about BSL in Denmark, but in doing our research we came across Denmark's "dirty little secret" DOG BROTHELS! Yes I said DOG BROTHELS and that means EXACTLY what you are thinking it does. Tune in at 3 pm for this discussion.
To be a part of this discussion call in on (646)716-6583
Sean and James discuss Sen. Bernie Sander's oped "What Can We Learn From Denmark", and whether it is possible to implement their high taxes and minimum wage in a country our size. We also discuss the posibilites of a Utopian society where robots do everything for us.
TONIGHT: Listen to “The Michael Imhotep Show” Tues., June, 16th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375 or 888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/06/17/denmark-vesey-bessie-coleman-rachel-dolezal-i-identify-as-black-tamir-rice or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Rachel Dolezal breaks her silence: ‘I identify as Black’. Rachel Dolezal once sued Howard University for discriminating against her because she was White? 2) Tamir Rice report: No proof police officer shouted warning before shooting. 3) A witnees in the McKinney, Texas Pool Party is exposed as a FRAUD. 4) Kalief Browder committed suicide after spending 3 years in Rikers Island for a Crime he didn’t commit. 5) This date in African American History – Bessie Coleman and Denmark Vessey.
Help Support The African History Network Crowdfunding Campaign. We are trying to raise $200 today to reach our daily goal. If 200 people donate at least $1 we will reach today’s goal. Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com or http://igg.me/at/AfricanHistoryNetworkSummer2015/x/5597446
Daryl and Taylor break down the USA's disappointing 3-2 loss to Denmark, and try to figure out what Klinsmann's squad was trying to do and what went wrong.
0:00-42:00 : Denmark 3 - USA 2 recap, featuring your listener questions
42:00-54:36 : Final thank yous to our TSS supporters!
1. Russia's ambassador to Denmark said on Saturday that the NATO country's navy could be targeted by nuclear missiles if it joins the Western alliance's anti-missile shield.
2. Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei accused the United States on Saturday of using economic pressure and "bullying" to try to turn his countrymen against Islamic rule, underscoring his long-held mistrust of Tehran's main negotiating partner in nuclear talks.
3. A North Korean envoy says his country has developed nuclear missiles and is prepared to use them at any time.
4. Former CIA Director Gen. David Petraeus says the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant is not the biggest threat facing the United States in Iraq.
5. President Obama said he has told Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the Israeli leader's remarks in the closing days of his re-election campaign had upended the Israeli-Palestinian peace process and ran counter to the very nature of Israeli democracy, an unusually forceful and public condemnation of the top official of a vital United States ally.
6. Shiite insurgents called on supporters to attack institutions under the control of Yemen's embattled president on Saturday amid reports that 100 U.S. troops were preparing to evacuate a base in the southern part of the country after al-Qaeda briefly captured a neighboring city.
7. The Islamic State has posted online what it says are the names, U.S. addresses and photos of 100 American military service members, and called upon its "brothers residing in America" to kill them.
8. Vladimir Putin has proposed creating a regional currency union with Belarus and Kazakhstan, Russia's partners in a political and economic union made up of former Soviet republics.
2nd half of the show: False teachers and preachers - Denmark bans bestiality in move against animal sex tourism - Feds keep on stockpiling ammo - Obama gives amnesty to known gang member, ‘Top Model’ murder suspect - Pumps at Fukushima plant halted, toxic water leaking into ocean - TEPCO - US Steel Warns Of Layoffs In Arkansas And Texas As Trans-Pacific Partnership Looms - Elementary students taught transgender story -
Bob Beauprez-Trump, Trump & More Trump-Is The Establishment Warming Up To The Real Possibility? Plus the woes of Hillary as discussed by Political analyst, Former Congressman & Chairman of the Colorado Republican Party, Dairy Farmer, Banker, and Real Estate Developer.
Jonas Christensen-The Bern and his followers may want to take note from someone who is living the Sander's dream. Jonas from Denmark explains, The financial consequences of implementing the Danish welfare system in America.
Lauren Kitchens-Steward-"Living Life With Lauren" and managing Valentine's Day expectations. Is that even possible? Lauren is a National Radio Personality, College Professor, and Motivational Speaker.
Jordan Goodman-10 Headwinds Facing the U.S. Stock Market in 2016 as explained by “America’s Money Answers Man” and a nationally recognized expert on personal finance.
Sarah Westwood-The Watchdog Reporter for the Washington Examiner reports Documents suggest State Dept. asked Clinton to delete classified emails.
Coach Collins-Public Administration expert and “Semper Fi Marine" and proprietor of CoachIsRight.com says Dems Feeling The Heat-Are They Starting To Unravel? Plus CIA director says ISIS can make WMDs.
"It's a jungle in Europe with over 80 different fillers."
Copenhagen Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Marie Louise von Sperling talks with host Michele Garber about cosmetic aesthetic trends and plastic surgery regulations in Denmark.
Dr. Sperling has been in private practice since 2009. She is the Owner of a private clinic named AESTHETICA located in Copenhagen Denmark. Dr. Sperling is a member of European Plastic Research Council. Dr Sperling specializes in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. She has published and presented scientific work in international papers and meetings. Dr. Sperling is frequently featured in popular magazines throughout Denmark and author of a popular book on antiaging available in Danish.
#plasticsurgery #BeautyinDenmark #Beautytrends
Join Host Live Chats
- The Cosmic Citizen (26 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (9 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (5 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (2 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- SoulfullyAboutYou (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)