SORT BY Relevancy
Its Time Fantasy Football Addicts!!!
Join J.D. and The Franchise on the Fantasy Big Dogs Radio Podcast tonight as we will be hosting a special Fantasy Football Draft Lottery Show for our Fantasy Big Dog Gold League and The Battlegroundz Vengeance League.
Sit back and enjoy as Fiendin GMs get excited to know their draft order to run and get some pre-draft trades done. Show starts @9pm.
Join J.D. and The Franchise on the Fantasy Big Dogs Radio Podcast tonight as we will talk the AFC Division, Blount and Bell (Pittsburgh's Cheech and Chong), Preseason Gems around the league and a little open mic on your post draft and mailbag questions.
Sit back and relax as the Big Dogs break it on down. Show starts @8:00pm. Open mic starts at 9:00
For World Alzheimer's Month Alzheime'rs Speaks Radio has done several additional programs, but todays show will be a full two hour show dedicated to "Keeping Safe in Todays World. We will be highlighting Project Life Saver and how it can be utilized to live safely.
Our Guests today include:
Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Project Lifesaver International Gene Suanders
Author Mara Botonis of “When Caring Takes Courage”
Rick Phelps, diagnosed with dementia and founder of "Memory People" & Author of "While I still Can"
Harry Urban, diagnosed with dementia and founder of "Forget Me Not" on Facebook
Michael Ellenbogen, diagnosed with dementia and national advocate & Author of "From The Corner Office To Alzheimer's"
Everyone is welcome to join the conversation on this very important topic. You can use the chat box or call in live to communicate with us.
We would also appreciate your efforts to share this episode with family, friends and colleagues on FaceBook, Google Circles, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
For additional information on dementia and caregiving check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website
Today’s show was actually suppose to be on hospice and palliative care but do to phone line issues our guest was unable to get through the lines. This is the first time this has ever happened, so again I apologize for any inconvenience. The show has been scheduled for July 18th. Chris Morrissette will be our 2nd guest on that day.
Rick Phelps the Founder of Memory People on Facebook and our Channel Expert Living with Alzheimer’s was able to join us for the whole show. We discussed a new program we are rolling out called “Dementia Chats” which will be a webinar platform that will be free and recorded for easy access for the everyone. Dementia Chats will be a interview style where I interview “Experts,” those who actually have the dementia.
In addition, we discussed “Dementia Service Dogs.” Rick Phelps will be getting one himself this fall and we are all looking forward to more information regarding this program and “SAM” his personal service dog.
Alzheimer's Speaks Radio - Giving Voice To All Dealing With Dementia.
Join us today to learn how Gianna Homes is inspiring & engaging those living with dementia. Anne Marie Hansen the President and Founder of these residential care homes for people diagnosed with Alzheimer's and other memory loss patients. We will also find out about there annual fundraiser, "Come Dance with Me."
Contact Anne Marie 952.988.0953 Website
For Additional information on Dementia and Caregiving go to www.AlzheimersSpeaks.com
Alzheimer's Speaks Radio - Giving Voice To All Dealing With Dementia
Today our guest will be Karen Truman, Ph.D. from Dementia Caregiver Resources, Inc.. She will be talking to us about her new book "The Dementia Caregivers Little Book of Hope."
Come and join the conversation. We would love to have you call in with your questions or use the chat box to tell us your thoughts or ask your questions.
Click here to contact Karen Truman
We will be having OPEN MIC after talking with Karen. Feel free to call into the show and share your thoughts.
For additional information on dementia and caregiving visit Alzheimer's Speaks website
Changes in the behavior of a person with dementia are very common. Understanding why someone is behaving in a particular way may help you with some ideas about how to cope.
Today’s show will share tips and resources to help you thrive in the midst of caring for someone with these challenging behaviors. For more on this relevant and interesting topic, tune in Thursday 8/28 at 5pm (PDT) via any device that connects you to the internet, or call (949) 270-5908. #LifeisaSacredJourney
This week’s FindaTopDoc show features our guest, Dr. Daniel C. Potts in helping us Understand Dementia and Alzheimer's. Currently serving as Attending Neurologist at Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center, Dr. Potts is also Founder and President of Cognitive Dynamics Foundation and Medical Director at Dementia Dynamics. Dr. Potts has also received six Patient Choice Awards and one of America's Top Physicians. After graduating from Birmingham-Southern College, obtaining a degree in biology, he then went to the University of South Alabama College of Medicine. While studying at UAB, Dr. Potts became chief resident in neurology. Dr. Potts currently is a Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology for all of his contribution to his studies in neurological diseases.
Alzheimer's Foundation of America
Alzheimer's Speaks gives voice to all dealing with dementia.
Today, our first guests will be Dr. Ashford of MemTrax. and who has developed a computerized memory measurement system to screen for memory problems, dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease: www.memtrax.com. Learn about protecting your brain as you age. The memory test, which is interesting, engaging, and challenging, has the potential to efficiently screen for the earliest signs of Alzheimer’s disease and serve as an inexpensive and practical approach to testing approaches to Alzheimer treatment and prevention. Email Curtis Watch a Video on MemTrax
Our second guests are Greg O'Brien, veteran journalist who has dementia and Dr. Molly Perdue. Greg has been featured in several news features and has written the book On Pluto: Inside the Mind of Alzheimer’s. This book is about living with Alzheimer’s, not dying with it. It is a book about hope, faith, and humor—a prescription far more powerful than the conventional medication available today to fight this disease.
Contact Molly Perdue PhD at the Alzheimer's Family Support Center or email her.
For more information and resources on Dementia and Caregiving Check out Alzheimer's Speaks website.
Alzheimer's Speaks is here to raise everyones voice when dealing with dementia. Come and join the conversation!
Today, learn how high school student and Girl Scout, Evelyn Jackson, is making a difference in our dementia care culture. She is working on obtaining the Girl Scouts "Gold Award," the highest award in Girl Scouting. Eveyln's project addresses the Alzheimer's community by teaching people the importance and process of making an "Identity Book," which is a simple photo album to be used as a resource throughout all stages of the disease.
Contact Evelyn via her website
For additional information on Dementia and Caregiving check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website for a variety of platforms you can tap into for free.
October is Alzheimer's Awareness Month.
Tryn Rose Seley has had many titles, maybe just like you: a wife with a career as a professional musician and photographer. But her most unexpected and challenging role has been that of a caregiver for a love one with Alzheimer's and related dementias.
Sharing her lessons learned and passion to help those dealing with the same, Tryn empowers others facing the same challenge with Alzheimers and dementia, in her speaking, writing and coaching. She even created a phone App for caregivers!
"I have spent many years caring for people who are lost who become found again when a photo, song, or story is shared, re-visited, brought back to today’s moment. We laugh, we cry, we feel like ourselves again. Life is better with good stories to tell." Tryn
Connect with Deb at: http://www.DebScott.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (105 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (43 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (25 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (10 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (5 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Theunratedhour (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (0 chatters)